Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Why they added the jhanak fainting when Ani was not going to lift her . Har shaadi mein iska faint hona jaroori hai kya . Even baby is alive. Unnecessary showing crap fest

looking at Ani realizing first she was about to fall.. I thought he will run towards her .. doesnโ€™t make sense at all.. they should have not added that part..its same like Mumbai where she fainted & he stood there doing nothing.. no difference.. but Krushal being not there only makes sense .. .. these all scenes bts came out yesterdayโ€™s only.. leads stupid monologue part
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa too much foreshadowingโ€ฆ the day he will realiseโ€ฆ she will hate him moreโ€ฆ she is thinking he cheated on herโ€ฆ he seems to be falling more harder nowโ€ฆ

Till he accepts everything it will be too lateโ€ฆ & there Arshi knowing everything will not let go him so easily

Why people think that he wants to leave Arshi . He wants Arshi for his family and jhanak as his love with him in BH. Agar usko jhanak ko biwi banana hota to kabka bana chuka hota. He is coward and weak and wanted jhanak to fight for him. He wanted her to fight for their marriage so his image remains intact if jhanak could have accepted than he can give bahana that I have fulfill this marriage . So his image remains clean for his family and Arshi.
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Why people think that he wants to leave Arshi . He wants Arshi for his family and jhanak as his love with him in BH. Agar usko jhanak ko biwi banana hota to kabka bana chuka hota. He is coward and weak and wanted jhanak to fight for him.

that only I am not getting both their pov.. there she wants to give his name to her baby.. but donโ€™t want his saath or her wife status from him.. he is worried about his family & image & his character .. for outside people he is married to someone else & Jhanak wants him to give name to her baby.. later what will that make up..

She should have asked whole right of wife & accept her baby.. asking one thing .. what that will make him in eyes of societyโ€ฆ marrying one girl & becomg baby dad from other womensmiley37.. then he is 2 timer & cheater ..

Such a weird track to even talk or watch with family

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

looks like cause of Chaturthi we r getting filler & boring epis..

Ani ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ what to say about him.. one day he is not sure if he loves her or not & then nexdsy day he suddenly realises he loves her ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜‚.. he keeps saying he is getting weaker front of her

There J โ€˜s hate for him is increasing though she loves him too..both thinking each other doesnโ€™t love them ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..

I hope baby is there ? She is telling she can feel the baby๐Ÿค”..

Looks like he is about to confess to her.. or he will accept the baby.. like his asdhi shaadi .. cause he will think itโ€™s not his baby.. he may accept cause he loves her ..

Arshi & those dumbos ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ no one changed ..

& y is J acting like stupid.. y falling in their trap.. atleast Bado maa should have warned her not to dance .. doesnโ€™t make any sense,.

That dance part they shooted when Krushal was not there .. so that edited looked offโ€ฆ earlier without caring anyone he used to run to Jhanak.. now Arshi stopped he stopped smiley7smiley7.. atleast show some guts if u love her ..

whole leads part is getting too annoying & hard to tolerate smiley7โ€ฆ Lallon & Appu dance was good ๐Ÿ˜Š

In whole epi I loved Shubhosmiley36 with his fake love for Appu smiley37smiley37 & Ani is believing his father ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ & saying he is proud of him smiley37

& Shubho saying Maine Appu ji khushi main apni khushi dhoond li hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 & Jethu & Ani believes that without any doubt smiley44smiley37smiley37..

No wonder Ani is like his father smiley36 to show fakeness smiley37smiley37

Ashu don't remind me that dialogue...

I am proud of you dad...

I laughed so hard ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Some extent I can understand why j feeling like that..

If we see the series of events happened after her return to Kolkata with Ani.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Next week Lalon ko innocent prove karegi J...yehi dikha k time pass karenge makers!๐Ÿ˜‚ hopeless case!๐Ÿฅด

Ha ha...what innocence...how could makers play with Appu character also...showing her love and marriage is bit weird...now groom getting arrested at wedding mandap..what a toxic content.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

that only I am not getting both their pov.. there she wants to give his name to her baby.. but donโ€™t want his saath or her wife status from him.. he is worried about his family & image & his character .. for outside people he is married to someone else & Jhanak wants him to give name to her baby.. later what will that make up..

She should have asked whole right of wife & accept her baby.. asking one thing .. what that will make him in eyes of societyโ€ฆ marrying one girl & becomg baby dad from other womensmiley37.. then he is 2 timer & cheater ..

previously jhanak did not want a home wrecker tag till Anil did not confess. But after his confession when ANI said he wanted to nibhai farz for Arshi she was hurt and she also said why you are marrying her if you donโ€™t want her love. Marrying a girl for name sake is wrong for Arshi also. She did not push to her but she also never accepted him. Now after pda in Anishi marriage she was sure that ANI does not love him so now she does not want wifey rights bcoz she thinks he does not love her but want his name bcoz it will be very difficult for her baby to live a life with izzat. She has seen enough of PDA and she also saw that he begged for a win for Arshi so why she wonโ€™t believe that he does not love Arshi.
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

looking at Ani realizing first she was about to fall.. I thought he will run towards her .. doesnโ€™t make sense at all.. they should have not added that part..its same like Mumbai where she fainted & he stood there doing nothing.. no difference.. but Krushal being not there only makes sense .. .. these all scenes bts came out yesterdayโ€™s only.. leads stupid monologue part

Havenโ€™t watched and donโ€™t have an intention ๐Ÿ˜‚

If Ani doesnโ€™t react when he finds Jhanak in troubleโ€ฆ they have moved from the coreโ€ฆ now it doesnโ€™t matter if he shows an intention but is held back. I guess they are proceeding to a scenario where all the holding back will not work on Aniโ€ฆ.. woh saare bandhan thodega ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but what impact will it have hard to tellโ€ฆ

The fans of the story have almost given upโ€ฆ there are holding on just by a bare thread of whatever the emotion that holds them to this serial. Story, characterisation sab gaya oil lene!! smiley44

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she said that he used me .disgusting dialogue.before he is god for her today disgusting person.leenaji totally butchered love story.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu don't remind me that dialogue...

I am proud of you dad...

I laughed so hard ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Some extent I can understand why j feeling like that..

If we see the series of events happened after her return to Kolkata with Ani.

in that whole epi smiley37 starting 5 mins with those Bose menโ€™s smiley37smiley37 I repeat watched that scene only smiley37smiley37.. in whole epi that was my fav part smiley37 Shubho as comical smiley37smiley37.. I couldnโ€™t stop laughing each time I watched it smiley37.. on top Ani feeling proud smiley37 that was so funny smiley37smiley37

Mom & dad r same smiley37smiley37 & just like them their 3 idiot kids smiley37smiley37 perfect family smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

previously jhanak did not want a home wrecker tag till Anil did not confess. But after his confession when ANI said he wanted to nibhai farz for Arshi she was hurt and she also said why you are marrying her if you donโ€™t want her love. Marrying a girl for name sake is wrong for Arshi also. She did not push to her but she also never accepted him. Now after pda in Anishi marriage she was sure that ANI does not love him so now she does not want wifey rights bcoz she thinks he does not love her but want his name bcoz it will be very difficult for her baby to live a life with izzat. She has seen enough of PDA and she also saw that he begged for a win for Arshi so why she wonโ€™t believe that he does not love Arshi.

Yaa this is what exact she is feeling.. cause each time they talk .. he is making it clear for her he loves Arshi.. so she also believes that & feels cheated โ€ฆ that if he loves Arshi then what he did with her is cheating & dhokha..