Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

I will only get a chance to watch the epi late at night Mayuri, do you have the name of the rasm oldie mentioned?

Yes before bidaai thammi asked her to repeat something which meant that sheโ€™s utaarofyi h maika ka karz by phenking the rice grains behind her as she walks out of her home! J prevents that

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True that sau baat ki ek baat, jabb tak jealousy hai, tab tak RuNak zinda hai smiley1

Jissdin jealousy khatam, and replaced by indifference, ussdin RuNak will be over smiley36

Leena maam showing love b/n our leads in a twisted way

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All the more reason to just let them be ! Yeha meri 12 yr old has a mind of her own and rightfully so !

We are all crazy, just our kinda crazy, each one of us, aap mujhe palle nehi padenge na main aapko smiley1

These characters will not behave the way, we think they should or the way we think is the right way to ! They will behave the way they want to or should I say Leena wants to smiley44smiley36

Chahe hum kitna bhi magaj mari karle, karenge yeh wohi, jo inhe karna hai smiley2 Take it or leave it smiley15

Aise toh my parents wanted me to behave in a certain way, say things that they deemed right wagera wagera ! Did I listen to them always ! Hell No smiley37

I had my fair share of mistakes and learnt from it. So will these two , trust me smiley36

Fiction for a reason this is, life mein itne masle waise hi bhare pare hai, inn pagal o ke liye q apna khoon jalana?

Chillax and enjoy with a bucket of pop corn perhaps smiley36

Soh ka serial se moh dheere dheere kam ho raha.i know this is fiction show but kabhi kabhi real life se thoda door hokar kuch time ke liye fairy tale life main jeena thats good for mental health but tragedy this serial se nahin mila you said right that irritate Kiya serial ne

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ya ya it's a regressive ritual, where the bride throws khoi (very similar to puffed rice but not quite) over her head, signifying, that she has now utaaro'ed all karz of mayka - as if that is at all possible !

It's like I am leaving my mayka for good, by utaroying all karz, as I enter my sasural !

Here's what I found on the internet, a few of these rituals were shown in the show. I find the "kanya sampradan" - bride's dad handing over bride's responsibility to the groom) and "bhaat kapor" - groom at his home on the morning of bou bhaat promises to take responsibility of bride's bhaat (rice/food) and kapor (clothes) to the regressive st of them all !

https://theweddart.com/blog/rituals-of-bengali-wedding

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes before bidaai thammi asked her to repeat something which meant that sheโ€™s utaarofyi h maika ka karz by phenking the rice grains behind her as she walks out of her home! J prevents that

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sohini what rasam old hag is speaking about...and why j stopped it?

The custom I have seen in movies of throwing grains which will be caught by the mother ( I think) supposedly to signify that the daughter has discharged all the debts of her maternal home. ( I donโ€™t know which states/culture have this custom) I have only seen in movies ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am assuming J stops it to indicate the bond of a daughter to her maternal home is never broken or over

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

True that sau baat ki ek baat, jabb tak jealousy hai, tab tak RuNak zinda hai smiley1

Jissdin jealousy khatam, and replaced by indifference, ussdin RuNak will be over smiley36

After she leaves I m expecting Ani becoming a Dev babu ๐ŸŽต

Chale Gaye

Hum Bekhudii Mein Tumako Pukaare ChaleGaye

Hum Bekhudii Mein Tumako Pukaare Chale GayeSaagar Mein Zindagi Ko Utaare Chale Gaye
Dekhaa Kiye Tumhen Ham, Banake Deewaana

Utaraa Jo Nashaa To, Hamane Ye Jaanaa
Saare Vo Zindagi Ke Sahaare Chale Gaye
Hum Bekhudii Me.N Tumako Pukaare Chale Gaye๐ŸŽต

And Jhanak singing

๐ŸŽต

Raina beeti jaaye shaam na aaye

Birha kee mari prem diwani
Tan mann pyasa
Akhiyo me pani
Nindiya naa aaye

๐ŸŽต

๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™„

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes....my hope ki imarat is intact and standing strong.....smiley27......

I would anyway take this than indifference that I saw in the beginning of Mumbai track....

RuNak and Aniruddh are very much alive and kicking ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Yes yes and our RuNak is on screen than the extras like Aditya, Rudra , Pallo and Arshi ...

However positive, negative they are , that is what gives happiness..

Its the jealousy, taunt and foolishness of these two that is intersting ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

All that matters to them is them...

No wonder they can fight have MU, taunt but finally its all about them.... Cuties they are ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

Hope they find happiness very soon and gets away with all the negativity..

They have jealousy, but they love each other. They will live with different partners, but all that matters is each other. They will have kids with other partners, but the love is intact. They will long for each other, but will be happy in their respective lives. Man what nonsense, we don't want such love and better not to show such stupid love. If they love each other be with each other and if they hate each other, be with the respective partners and be happy. That's it. Don't be confused and do not confuse us.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

They have jealousy, but they love each other. They will live with different partners, but all that matters is each other. They will have kids with other partners, but the love is intact. They will long for each other, but will be happy in their respective lives. Man what nonsense, we don't want such love and better not to show such stupid love. If they love each other be with each other and if they hate each other, be with the respective partners and be happy. That's it. Don't be confused and do not confuse us.

Did the show end??? As far as I know the show is still running!!! Did they marry someone else, as far as I watched I didnt see that happening ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

All I could see was the undying love they have for each other.. They are fed with MU , which can be cleared as time approaches.. I am still hopeful and waiting for that to happen .. That is why I am watching the show.

And this is my understanding after watching the show and episodes... I may be confused, I am ok with it and have no regrets on that!!!!

If you are getting confused reading my posts , I cant help it.. Its your issue ... I didnt inject anything into your mind nor did I say I am right and others understanding is wrong or they are confused and I am the final word !!!! I am writing my thoughts. It would be better if you could tone down on your words while replying, as I dont write so and I EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh ya ya it's a regressive ritual, where the bride throws khoi (very similar to puffed rice but not quite) over her head, signifying, that she has now utaaro'ed all karz of mayka - as if that is at all possible !

It's like I am leaving my mayka for good, by utaroying all karz, as I enter my sasural !

Here's what I found on the internet, a few of these rituals were shown in the show. I find the "kanya sampradan" - bride's dad handing over bride's responsibility to the groom) and "bhaat kapor" - groom at his home on the morning of bou bhaat promises to take responsibility of bride's bhaat (rice/food) and kapor (clothes) to the regressive st of them all !

https://theweddart.com/blog/rituals-of-bengali-wedding

Oho okmk

Thank you sohini....