Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Laloon has seen enough of his performance and jealousy and he is a smart man. Abhi tak to samjh gaya hoga ki kya chal raha hai Ani-Jhanak and Arshi ke beech. Sometime back ANI told jhanak to not to mind about what his family said to her and he himself is spitting crap from his mouth. He thinks he still hold rights on jahnak and say whatever he wish. He mocked abut jhanak not having a house in mumbai literally. He doe snot mind if she stays at his hous ebut staying at AK house is an issue for him. Anyway even jhanak allows him to say all this. But she does not need to prove anything to him as he himself also not clearing anything abt anishi. Bust still both give looks to eo. Jhanak responded to Arshi claims but ANI wanted to up his game so in return he taunted her. it wa slike you taunted me by saying Arshi as my wife i will also taunt you for AK.

So far writers are showing J is giving ani a lot of rope; but I'm 100% sure there is something coming up where Ani is going to do something to hang himself; which J cannot forgive.

Sounds like Shristi will be held responsible for Urvasi's death or something else soon. Ani's fortelling of this is interesting in the episode today.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

As someone said, this is not jealousy or insecurity...this is another level of delusion and inability to thin rationally and have control over your head and emotions. Its a serious flaw, not to be taken as mere jealousy or insecurity. That is what he had with Rahul; and at that time J was his legal married wife; so it is acceptable. With Adi - its so disgusting; he is living with a woman he calls his wife in his room; keeps begging her to stay with him; assures her of her status as his wife; and then is jealous of Adi? Pls hypocrite and mentally challenged. Nowhere jealous and insecure.

Priya,

In any other situation, such matters would have come to a head long long agoโ€ฆ.

That he hasnโ€™t loved Arshi would have been plain apparent to everyone

Itโ€™s only in silly ITV that they would expect the characters ( not just viewers) to suspend their powers of thinking

Imv, by giving too much of importance to the jealousy angle, they missed making the PL angle relevant.. Today Arshi is reduced to a caricature of a villain. If they wished they could have tightened the screws on the morality angle from the manโ€™s side but thatโ€™s the sensibilities they are dealing withโ€ฆ most donโ€™t focus on Aniโ€™s morality dilemma cozโ€ฆ.. why? Not hard to guessโ€ฆ a certain behaviour is expected of women ( saara morality ka theka unki ka hoke reh gaya hain)

The only villainy is Aniโ€™s jealousy which the story may have projected but I missedโ€ฆ or assumed it to be a side note not the sub text. But who knows just when Ani and Jhanak will resolve their differences, Arshi will be ready to have a brain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

As someone said, this is not jealousy or insecurity...this is another level of delusion and inability to thin rationally and have control over your head and emotions. Its a serious flaw, not to be taken as mere jealousy or insecurity. That is what he had with Rahul; and at that time J was his legal married wife; so it is acceptable. With Adi - its so disgusting; he is living with a woman he calls his wife in his room; keeps begging her to stay with him; assures her of her status as his wife; and then is jealous of Adi? Pls hypocrite and mentally challenged. Nowhere jealous and insecure.

exactly. it's just kinda getting overboard when he's jumping to conclusions.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So far writers are showing J is giving ani a lot of rope; but I'm 100% sure there is something coming up where Ani is going to do something to hang himself; which J cannot forgive.

Sounds like Shristi will be held responsible for Urvasi's death or something else soon. Ani's fortelling of this is interesting in the episode today.

Ani will fall ill after paternity reveal..he will not forgive himself for not trusting J... today's dialogues of him are the indication towardsthis foreshadowing..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

exactly. it's just kinda getting overboard when he's jumping to conclusions.

This time he will pay a heavy price for his delusion..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jealous Aniruddh Bose is soooooo sooo fun to see...โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Like today he went mad at the thought of Jhanak leaving for Mumbai but couldn't stop her ... openly

And all he could do was Aditya taunt....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such a funny scene was that...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And Appu-Lallon and Jhanak scene...

AppuLon were talking about Jhanak becoming movie star....in Mumbai

And all Jhanak could hear was she is leaving for Mumbai, i.e leaving Aniruddh....

And she gave a look of love and longing to Aniruddh.....and Ani was looking at her with same longing.....

Her priorities are clear man!!!!

Ghanta fark padta hai usse Movie star banne se ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

AppuLon were talking about Jhanak becoming movie star....

And all Jhanak could hear was she is leaving for Mumbai, i.e leaving Aniruddh....

And she gave a look of love and longing to Aniruddh.....and Ani was looking at her with same longing.....

Pyaar main ladki sab bhool jaatee hain ๐Ÿ˜…

Dibya_C thumbnail

AppuLon were talking about Jhanak becoming movie star....in Mumbai

Abhi fark pade ussi ki tayari me lage hai makers!๐Ÿ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Jealous Aniruddh Bose is soooooo sooo fun to see...โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Like today he went mad at the thought of Jhanak leaving for Mumbai but couldn't stop her ...

And all he could do was Aditya taunt....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Such a funny scene was that...

Childish Ani! Actually he doesnโ€™t want her to go from kol so he taunts her with the jealousy mask on! Nuanced jealousy as Rekha calls it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š