Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Ani is seriously something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

According to him AK has left Jhanak after doing "aiyashi" & that's the reason she is "trapping Ani" for someone else's child responsibility...

Then now how will she now stay at AK's place, when AK is not ready to take responsibility??

cause Sampada.. Ani is blinded by his jealousy smiley37 so he doesnโ€™t know what he is speaking smiley36smiley36

His brain is just now working right now .. he has a bimari named as Aditya Kapoor smiley37smiley37 & only Aditya can cure that smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I do t think so Ani will do anything โ€ฆ she wonโ€™t .. now as she is alright .. I donโ€™t think Ani will give in her demands .. smiley36

I want to see what kahanis he will tell not to register their marriage.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I want to see what kahanis he will tell not to register their marriage.

he will tell only 1 thing .. I have accepted u as wife thatโ€™s it .. who is J to tell between us smiley36โ€ฆ

He didnโ€™t even tell Arshi to wait for Bidaai smiley37 didnโ€™t give her any option smiley36 just told her to go smiley37 as if she is not at all related to him smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail

Ani acting so childish smiley36 smiley36 I was having a good laugh at the way he was talking to Jhanak smiley36 kahan bhula rahi ho smiley37smiley37..

Jhanak should have told Appu smiley36 while comg bring ur brother also along smiley37smiley37smiley37

I loved Lallon smiley27 how he values his self respect unlike those shameless mom daughter .. just fake honours they do .. both mom daughter just scream ๐Ÿ˜ฑ & go smiley26smiley26 acting so class less smiley37

Yesss...both mom and daughter have no class...only knows to scream on top of their voices.

MMR2810 thumbnail

he will tell only 1 thing .. I have accepted u as wife thatโ€™s it .. who is J to tell between us smiley36โ€ฆ

He didnโ€™t even tell Arshi to wait for Bidaai smiley37 didnโ€™t give her any option smiley36 just told her to go smiley37 as if she is not at all related to him smiley37

Ha ..even for reception he will say same to Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail

Yesss...both mom and daughter have no class...only knows to scream on top of their voices.

everyday they come gets insulted & goes & next day same thing in repeat ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
samarp2 thumbnail

Ha ..even for reception he will say same to Arshi.

looks like he will just dress up & go smiley36 hardly he is caring now smiley36 once J goes he may do again Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
MMR2810 thumbnail

everyday they come gets insulted & goes & next day same thing in repeat ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Exactly Ashu...where is self respect...

And I did nt get what Ani told to Shristi.

MMR2810 thumbnail

looks like he will just dress up & go smiley36 hardly he is caring now smiley36 once J goes he may do again Arshi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ..he will...He is pendulum...The most confused soul on planet.

samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly Ashu...where is self respect...

And I did nt get what Ani told to Shristi.

he told her to change herself ( cause the way she treats j) or else her condition will also become like his dadโ€ฆ Ani has still not forgotten her burning Jhanak.. she was also doing same putting an innocent behind bars