Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...exactly...he is talking so openly...

he is like a teenager with tantrums smiley36smiley36 & how in precap he can be calm talking with Adi smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Yess. Jhanak and Ani should learn from Appu and lallon how to trust and respect your partner.

still they both didnโ€™t learn anything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ today also both taunted & hurted each other ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆ they need some class by both Lallon & Appu smiley36
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

even Lallon mom smiley36 ghuma phirake baat nahin karte smiley36 camera penned to old hag smiley37โ€ฆ Appu told correct for her grandma smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ Lallonโ€™s family looks sweet & kind smiley27

Laal was sparred smiley7smiley7 which I didnโ€™t like at all.. he needed one slap ๐Ÿ‘‹ by his mom or father โ€ฆ

I loved Jhanak how she gave back to Arshi smiley36smiley32.. Ani was not liking J calling Arshi his wife smiley37.. but he only declared it front of all smiley37 thatโ€™s y his family is believing that smiley37smiley37 such a insult front of bosti people smiley37smiley37 now they will mock as aadhi adhuri shaadi dulhan smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ even Ani told today again to leave smiley36 they will not go smiley44

Both Celebrity mother and daughter should learn the meaning of self respect from Lallon.

Even I don't like that part..no one said anything to Redman. I thought Ani will do the honor.

And my boy Ani ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he is like a teenager with tantrums smiley36smiley36 & how in precap he can be calm talking with Adi smiley37smiley37

Don't know Ashu...now j triggered Arshi...so she may demand to register their marriage.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I am still confused. Mumbai ka naam sunte hi uske grey cells active ho jaate hai. He just hate that place . How will he talk normally to AK and also will go to mumbai. This looks like an impossible task at least for ANI. The precap is misleading

Most of the time Ani behaves like a bratty teenager...but he really cares for J's health. So I believe he will go to Mumbai. He won't listen to AK first if they play phone part like precap in episode , but after some pursual definitely he listens and will go there. But am just curious what kahani he will cook at BasuHouse.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak rani was again giving lovey dovey looks to ANI but this idiotic boy again got her back into realty . She was again melting thank hod she got again got realty check by stupidity of ANI

Today when lallon mom told that...pyaar just happens .j was looking at him with so much love. .but he didn't looked at her back...I felt it was bad direction.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

my issue is --- why only adi's place? why not rudra? or a place herself like on rent since she's got so much money now? why is his mind just on adi? i appreciated lallon shutting him on spot with respect like this ain't jealousy, its just torpid behavior..even jhanak doing those lovey-dovey or whatever wants to call them now since thr story is just fixated on one thing at this point that even their eye-staring game takes 10 minutes of the episode and none of the leads take responsibility...few episodes ago, jhanak wanted to go the legal route and still stuck there..smiley29

maybe im sounding impatient but there is no progress in the story...even the precap just feels useless to me tbh..like nothing exciting..

These are all logical points but honestly we can't expect such things from these writers...

I'm not expecting any progression in any character now... This is what it is, be it Ani or Jhanak...

After Kashmir track story is just a plain mess & nothing else, I'm not even watching the complete episode... So, how they will show logical story or how they will clear this misunderstanding is what even I'm looking forward too...

Till the time writers won't clear misunderstandings between leads, story will be always like this .... Till Kashmir track there was proper conversation between leads, they used to fight but then they used to talk over these things too & that's the reason people got attached to them as the emotional intimacy was very strong but since Arshi-Ani marriage track, whole show is just circus...

So, the day Leena will actually give the proper conversation between leads, the day they both will talk over their MU like grown up adults that OG charm will be back, till that time this pointless flipper Ani & Jhanak se hi kaam chalana padega...

samarp2 thumbnail

Both Celebrity mother and daughter should learn the meaning of self respect from Lallon.

Even I don't like that part..no one said anything to Redman. I thought Ani will do the honor.

And my boy Ani ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ani acting so childish smiley36 smiley36 I was having a good laugh at the way he was talking to Jhanak smiley36 kahan bhula rahi ho smiley37smiley37..

Jhanak should have told Appu smiley36 while comg bring ur brother also along smiley37smiley37smiley37

I loved Lallon smiley27 how he values his self respect unlike those shameless mom daughter .. just fake honours they do .. both mom daughter just scream ๐Ÿ˜ฑ & go smiley26smiley26 acting so class less smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Don't know Ashu...now j triggered Arshi...so she may demand to register their marriage.

I do t think so Ani will do anything โ€ฆ she wonโ€™t .. now as she is alright .. I donโ€™t think Ani will give in her demands .. smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

These are all logical points but honestly we can't expect such things from these writers...

I'm not expecting any progression in any character now... This is what it is, be it Ani or Jhanak...

After Kashmir track story is just a plain mess & nothing else, I'm not even watching the complete episode... So, how they will show logical story or how they will clear this misunderstanding is what even I'm looking forward too...

Till the time writers won't clear misunderstandings between leads, story will be always like this .... Till Kashmir track there was proper conversation between leads, they used to fight but then they used to talk over these things too & that's the reason people got attached to them as the emotional intimacy was very strong but since Arshi-Ani marriage track, whole show is just circus...

So, the day Leena will actually give the proper conversation between leads, the day they both will talk over their MU like grown up adults that OG charm will be back, till that time this pointless flipper Ani & Jhanak se hi kaam chalana padega...

They donโ€™t have any story and script so they will stretch this drama like rubber. Jhanak never reply back when he taunts for AK. She is also fueljng this MU. Once the elastic breaks of rubber band then only jhanak will clear it. With Rahul he was sacrificing but with AK he will never and they will continue this loop. Jhanak will keep coming to Kolkata and ani will keep going to mumbai. Ani now does not need give any bahana to go to mumbai he can openly say that I am going for jhanak health he does not care for her at all. He knows she wonโ€™t go anywhere.