Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

when they are these frustrated, what we we should expect that they will either keep distance from each other 😭 or they will trip and fall into each other’s arms as divine forces will bring them together and they will not be able to resist β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚

Divine force be like...le gira diya ek dusre ki bahon me firse!ab to samajh ja!!πŸ˜‚

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ye pre wedding honeymoon bolk kuchh hota bhi hai ye mujhe isi show se pata chala!πŸ˜‚

Post me Jake kya expected activities hai ho to pata hai, pre me kya karte hai log???😝

he booked a house on a river in Kashmir for him and Arshi

I guess as you said since they can’t do the deed before getting married as Arshi and Ani are sanskari so they would have spent time together by walking, talking, and putting a pillow in between them like Ani does now smiley36smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

@bold , this caught my attention in this write up...

Right now Anirudh is being bashed online, if the reverse happened he would be hanged online 😝😝😝

I am in sync with your thoughts

Consent Matters people. Hosh mein rahiye. Varna nahi kahiye.

Damn, this should be a slogan

DiLaila thumbnail

Divine force be like...le gira diya ek dusre ki bahon me firse!ab to samajh ja!!πŸ˜‚

we need more divine forces for this stupid couple, lakh baar girado for these idiots to understand
smiley7smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

he booked a house on a river in Kashmir for him and Arshi

I guess as you said since they can’t do the deed before getting married as Arshi and Ani are sanskari so they would have spent time together by walking, talking, and putting a pillow in between them like Ani does now smiley36smiley37

Kya chu*****a hai!!!πŸ˜†

First world problems I guess..

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

R a Jhanak ka hormonal teen ki tarah behave karna samajh me ata hai!she is out of her teen years for 3 years only..but what's wrong with Anirudh!!He is 28-29 years old ..use samajh nahi ata kya since Srinagar night he is wet dreaming about her! Pehle to Aisa nahi hota tha! He never wet dreams about Arshi also...now that J claimed that she is preggo with his child, ab to atleast introspect kar le bhola!!! πŸ˜‚

Now that the deed is done, like Janmashtami, in show also they will crave to be more touchy touchy...kyunki ek bar ho gaya to ab roke kaise!!,😝😝🀐🀐

kuch logon ke age barhte ha dimag teenager wala he hota ha 🀣

He is not mature.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

kuch logon ke age barhte ha dimag teenager wala he hota ha 🀣

He is not mature.

Seriously.. atleast Anirudh being the older one, could have shown a bit maturity in handling the entire fiasco...firstly, he should not have declared Arshi as his wife to his family... that's the biggest blunder he did after the fire incident..then agreeing for SR...how could he!!he may not be sure about his love towards J, but he somehow realises that he doesn't hold the same kind of romantic feelings for Arshi as he used to have before his marriage with J...many people bashed Anirudh for SR..but given his philosophy of love and consent, I can surely tell that he didn't intend to do the deed with Arshi that night...it was just to make her feel secured about their relationship..but the problem that comes with this set up is now everyone believes they are leading a full fledged conjugal life...abhi agar bahar ana bhi chahe to kaise aye???in one side, J will not believe that he loves her and not Arshi and in other side, his family, Srishti and Arshi will accuse him of having marital relation with Arshi and doing EMA with J...so it's a dead end for him now..

DiLaila thumbnail

R a Jhanak ka hormonal teen ki tarah behave karna samajh me ata hai!she is out of her teen years for 3 years only..but what's wrong with Anirudh!!He is 28-29 years old ..use samajh nahi ata kya since Srinagar night he is wet dreaming about her! Pehle to Aisa nahi hota tha! He never wet dreams about Arshi also...now that J claimed that she is preggo with his child, ab to atleast introspect kar le bhola!!! πŸ˜‚

Now that the deed is done, like Janmashtami, in show also they will crave to be more touchy touchy...kyunki ek bar ho gaya to ab roke kaise!!,😝😝🀐🀐

you know girls recall the birthday episode and pre birthday when he was asking her to come with him for dinner, Ani was such a flirting dude, like he was genuinely excited about their date and was feeling like a King of the World, the way he was looking at J that night in the hut when she was drying her clothes, you can see and imagine how attracted he was feeling to Jhanak. From that time I guess wild dreams started to happen to him it is just makers did not show us smiley36πŸ˜‚

But I always wonder why these two never recall the hit scenes, those scenes were so real, why they don’t miss those scenes. If it was some other show, at least female or male character would remember something like that. Here our dumb leads don’t remember anything beautiful they had in the past. smiley36smiley44

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

you know girls recall the birthday episode and pre birthday when he was asking her to come with him for dinner, Ani was such a flirting dude, like he was genuinely excited about their date and was feeling like a King of the World, the way he was looking at J that night in the hut when she was drying her clothes, you can see and imagine how attracted he was feeling to Jhanak. From that time I guess wild dreams started to happen to him it is just makers did not show us smiley36πŸ˜‚

But I always wonder why these two never recall the hit scenes, those scenes were so real, why they don’t miss those scenes. If it was some other show, at least female or male character would remember something like that. Here our dumb leads don’t remember anything beautiful they had in the past. smiley36smiley44

Leena thriller thriller khelna chahti hai iss liye... Anirudh ka pyaar kaun hai aur zimmedari kaun hai ye question ko zinda rakhna hai audience k Maan me...isi liye leads se yaad nahi krwati ye sab momentsπŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who asked him to stop touchy touchy...first accept that he did the deed..and announce j is his wife...later he can have wet/dry or day/night dreams we don't care..