Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Latest bts ANI holder jhanak in his arms when jhanak is abt to fall. Mast eye lock hai Dona ka. Happy ji was right dono doing chupke chupke romance when didi not around . Itna bashing mila hai to compensate to karna padega.

even I remembered happy smiley36 it’s going acc to her prediction only smiley36.. both r now looking at each other lovingly smiley27smiley36
Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

#MakeArshiVillain

She deserves to be a villain, let her prove she is a good actress, she played negative role in some other series, she can pull up a villain

Trust me smiley36

in one iv she said ke mujhe to wase bhi gaaliyaan he parni hasmiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

shameless couplesmiley37

Didi ko de rahay hain dhoka and Didi sab samjhtay dhoka kha rahe hasmiley44

Kon bechara ya bechare hain smiley36smiley44

Happy aap ko to tag kerna bunta ha 🀣

Ha seriously , her words ..Jhanak will be in Anirudh arms ...that is so suprising even if the story line is similar to previous show as of Leena ...

Go on Happy ..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here onwards Leena has a very good chance of showing a sane lovestory between Runak..with revelation of paternity, makers can show Anirudh to get clarity about his feelings towards Jhanak and freeing himself from the commitment he feels towards Arshi...he is doing no good to Jhanak, Arshi or himself by being aloof about his true feelings..

Arshi will react negatively once Anirudh reveals his truth about his feelings and future plans with Jhanak..but again makers can show after a point of time she forgives Anirudh and move on in life with her head held high..

If Anirudh manages to make her believe his pov regarding Anishit PDA and their current relationship status, Jhanak should atleast give him a chance..but she should not compromise her independent thinking and quest for financial independence for Anirudh..

But sab meri kheyali pulao hai πŸ˜…

Leena apni gandagi fehlati rahegi trp k liyeπŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Ha seriously , her words ..Jhanak will be in Anirudh arms ...that is so suprising even if the story line is similar to previous show as of Leena ...

Go on Happy ..

R a nahiiii....please...J ko jaldi se nikalo BH se...hum firse apna dil tut te huye nahi dekh sakte!ye sirf lollipop hain aur kuch nahi!πŸ₯΄

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Here onwards Leena has a very good chance of showing a sane lovestory between Runak..with revelation of paternity, makers can show Anirudh to get clarity about his feelings towards Jhanak and freeing himself from the commitment he feels towards Arshi...he is doing no good to Jhanak, Arshi or himself by being aloof about his true feelings..

Arshi will react negatively once Anirudh reveals his truth about his feelings and future plans with Jhanak..but again makers can show after a point of time she forgives Anirudh and move on in life with her head held high..

If Anirudh manages to make her believe his pov regarding Anishit PDA and their current relationship status, Jhanak should atleast give him a chance..but she should not compromise her independent thinking and quest for financial independence for Anirudh..

But sab meri kheyali pulao hai πŸ˜…

Leena apni gandagi fehlati rahegi trp k liyeπŸ˜‚

have you seen other shows of Leena?

I think Happyji mentioned Leena likes EMA theme.

So, maybe she read our feedback and decided to make a love story with a slightly different EMA, instead of tragedy that she has been serving us after Kashmir track

more maybe as Happyji said that is what was planned all along

J never wanted that career that Ani, Adi, Rudra wanted for her

She just wanted to have a job and give her exam, and maybe get her sindoor haq the way she was speaking in Kashmir hotel

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Me and. Ashu are looking forward πŸ˜›πŸ˜

yay finally Chooton will get along with his useless bhatija smiley40smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

have you seen other shows of Leena?

I think Happyji mentioned Leena likes EMA theme.

So, maybe she read our feedback and decided to make a love story with a slightly different EMA, instead of tragedy that she has been serving us after Kashmir track

more maybe as Happyji said that is what was planned all along

J never wanted that career that Ani, Adi, Rudra wanted for her

She just wanted to have a job and give her exam, and maybe get her sindoor haq the way she was speaking in Kashmir hotel

Achhi baat hai..but sindoor to pehle laga le! 😑

This time I want Ani to force her to accept their marriage...bohot ho gaya ye gudde gudiyan ka khel!

Leena k baki shows me FLs successful to hoti hai, lekin successful hone ki journey nahi dikhate...one fine morning the FLs become successful πŸ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1829445146070442286?s=46 No didi at Laloon place so both of them doing cliche romance. πŸ₯° smiley37 Can they really hate eo ever . Babiessmiley27

Yaar Inka kuch nahin ho sakta. Phir romance kar rahe after so much insulting each other.yaar Leenaji kaise kartee hain πŸ˜… fighting dekho phir romance dekho bas yahi chal raha hain πŸ˜‚ I am thinking πŸ€” that so much arguments that don't looking eachother but here they are doing romance ☺️ we was saying that jahank definitely hating to ani .yeh hate hain ☺️ kya.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree Jhanak’s character has grown from impudent to badatameez to besharam ! Jhanak’s character arc has left the centre and is on a different tangent

this is true women empowerment smiley20

Leena uses 1960 dialogues, so giving Jhanak haq in Boses house that is how she sees women empowerment

which career are we talking about exactly? I think J is looking forward only to be bahu of the house the way she enjoys giving her opinions and orders to Basu

J was insulted for 230 plus episodes there so she is using her chance to put them in their place now looks like

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago