Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_NT1aOOQtC/?igsh=MXduNm5iYm5sbHJ0eQ== Hiba showing nakhra to Krushal. They are really giving couple vibes.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Vidyaa ,

Loved your way of writing ...

But yeah post mujhe sochne paar majboor kar rahi hoon...

You stated some raw facts ....

😬😬😬😬πŸ₯°πŸ€ͺπŸ‘»

Yes Maya, not everything as complicated as Ani!! For other things there is a system that needs to followed

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I am not opposing her fight ....

But it could have been avoided if she had not become Mahan by signing the annulment after intimacy with her husband and quite bad that it was she who said " kal subah Sirji will forget" ...

So if she was not pregnant , she was ok with this incident ....she would be happy in life thinking she sacrificed for Sirji ...That being shown and now making her think Sirj cheated her and making him look like a culprit is bad for men too .

Chalo , now what happened cant be reversed . She came for her baby right . Good , that has to be done. She has to gight for the baby. Then make him remember infront of everyone the incidents why show him as he cheated her. She is the one who knew about his fever .

What do you expect as a reaction from a man when you insult him in public and give him lectures about acceptance ,validation , and I rejected you so many times, suddenly comes up and claims I am pregnant . She has done his CA several times in the past when he was taking care if her. The worst she has compared him to Tejas a womaniser. So cant he think she is trying to frame me ,defame me . He is trying to defend himself . His dignity , his self respect. Why is he being blamed???

That is where I have an issue . Its shown as men can be subjected to anything , just because its a man !!!!

And she can stay somewhere else and come when the time she can do DNA test .Why is she staying in the same house and taking all the insults, why is she taking decisions and involving in their family matters ...

Fight for the baby in a dignified way....I am not against her haq ki ladai , but the way shown is that men cheats or used girls .Men do have their self respect and dignity same as a female .

The entire plot can be written and execute much better showing both of the subject to the situation and not just making female lead shout and play victim card . Men also need empowerment when they are targetted.

Not against women who fight for their rights in real life too.

πŸ’― percent agree!

She knew he won’t remember the night then whats the dhokha HE gave her in that night?

He was half conscious She was full conscious. if anyone is guilty its Jhanak.

Just reverse the situation for that night. Jhanak in fever induced delirium and Ani in full consciousness. And Ani chooses to sleep with her in that state. Would you still defend Ani?

Now that she is pregnant she came to Ani to let him know! Good! She should definitely do that.

Did she expect a person who wont remember the night and who she has insulted left right center the previous days to believe her?

Still she came to tell him the truth! She did right boldly! smiley20

She wante haq now and is doing full haq ki ladai. But kis chiz ka haq? She can put the father’s name in certificate and show them the dna as proof. Then does she want BH to accept and love their child? Those brainless ppl? Why?

She doesn’t want to marry him anymore. But wants haq of what? Why stay there sullying your own reputation? Why get angry on Anishit when she was the one who pushed him after the night?

Now Ani is also a Class A idiot to ask a stranger to lose for your friend. Why so? Aadhi patni didn’t even want it! Wo to pitega 🀣

Ab he is CA-ing J. J is CA-ing Ani. Yahi h indono ka pyaar.

You can’t sympathise with either of these nincompoops!

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

But, Maya, do u think she’s affected by those insults? On the contrary, I guess she’s having a gala time by making each and everyone uncomfortable ! On top of this, she’s getting involved in their family matters as if it’s her rightπŸ˜‚

Shubho declared one thing correctly- Ani, tumhare kehne se ya na kehne se kuch nahi hone wala hai ya farq nahi padtaπŸ˜‚ I agree with that .. Ani had to say something so he pitched in with his dialogue that he can’t ask Jhanak to leave but he could move out with Arshi till the wedding is overπŸ™„
Arshi trying to instigate Ani against Jhanak had ulta effect on his bachi kuchi izzat ..😜

As if that was not enough, Jhanak is leaving no stone unturned to insult him royally, in front of his family members or extended relatives ( hone wale)πŸ€ͺ🀣

The best one was when Jhanak taunted him in front of everyone- no one needs to leave anywhere because of me- I m fulfilling my duty towards appu and her parents as they requested me- you and didi can continue living your β€˜khushhaal zindagi’ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ will leave as soon as the wedding is over, tab tak jisko jo badatameezi karni hai/ kar le - πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ it was jealousy and mockery combined in one!!!!

Raasleela khelte khelte rangeele rasiya khud phas gaye! Ek se badhkar ek hain iski gopiyan! πŸ˜› Bechara sab jagah se pit raha hai !! I hope Sandip da shows him some empathy- kahin woh bhi ise fire na kar den πŸ₯Ή - Sohini mujhe toh iski job security ki chinta khaye jaa rahi hai- kahin ab jaake kangaal na jo jaye ! Phir dono independent career driven gopiyan independently iski waat laga dengi!!πŸ˜‡πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ™„

Coming to Jhanak, with all this fiasco, if her pregnancy news were a false alarm ( as some creative sites are claiming it) it’s gonna be super hilarious πŸ˜†! Ek achcha booming career chod chadke madam yahan aa gayin mythical bachche ko father ka rights dilaane πŸ˜› jab usko( Ani) khud lagta hai ke bachcha mythological haiπŸ˜†

As someone said she could have just filled the form ( birth certificate) with the appropriate details when the baby was born- as simple as that na!! 😁Phir bomb phodti Ani ke ghar😝

Runak or no Runak, Jhanak empowerment or Ani character assassination, I m gonna enjoy the upcoming episodes ! I am really curious how the writers are going to β€˜serve’ this timeπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Rekha, you were right- Stupid is the new Smart😜

I really enjoyed of your reading post.you are so good for becoming nonsense show to comedy show πŸ˜‚ .both leads are insulting eachother with out using filters. First times i have seen these type leads which is not boundry for speaking eachother in front of others .we always said this not character growth of these leads but now so much character growth happened specially jhanak side now she is talking without hesitation.really looks like real basu bahu☺️

shanakanj thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Jyx0rhZj3rk?feature=shared Minu advice for insulting 10 times if some body does one timesmiley37ANI tu to Gaya smiley37We will get only insulting session now for both chacha bhatijasmiley37 In all functions now We will get Minu and jhanak together scenes. Mini motivating jhanak for insulting session. ANI will be holding his head ab kahan jaao . Jhanak will be pro max jhaansi ki raani . I would be loving it and aunties also. TRP hi TRP mast hai ek number in Sachin accentsmiley37

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I really enjoyed of your reading post.you are so good for becoming nonsense show to comedy show πŸ˜‚ .both leads are insulting eachother with out using filters. First times i have seen these type leads which is not boundry for speaking eachother in front of others .we always said this not character growth of these leads but now so much character growth happened specially jhanak side now she is talking without hesitation.really looks like real basu bahu☺️

I agree Jhanak’s character has grown from impudent to badatameez to besharam ! Jhanak’s character arc has left the centre and is on a different tangent

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/Jyx0rhZj3rk?feature=shared Minu advice for insulting 10 times if some body does one timesmiley37ANI tu to Gaya smiley37We will get only insulting session now for both chacha bhatijasmiley37

Me and. Ashu are looking forward πŸ˜›πŸ˜

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

πŸ’― percent agree!

She knew he won’t remember the night then whats the dhokha HE gave her in that night?

Just reverse the situation for that night. Jhanak in fever induced delirium and Ani in full consciousness. And Ani chooses to sleep with her in that state. Would you still defend Ani?

Now that she is pregnant she came to Ani to let him know! Good! She should definitely do that.

Did she expect a person who wont remember the night and who she has insulted left right center the previous days to believe her?

She wante haq now and is doing full haq ki ladai. But kis chiz ka haq? She can put the father’s name in certificate and show them the dna as proof. Then does she want BH to accept and love their child? Those brainless ppl? Why?

She doesn’t want to marry him anymore. But wants haq of what? Why stay there sullying your own reputation? Why get angry on Anishit when she was the one who pushed him after the night?

Now Ani is also a Class A idiot to ask a stranger to lose for your friend. Why so? Aadhi patni didn’t even want it! Wo to pitega 🀣

So true! Both need to grow up first!πŸ˜‚both of them are being immature..I will be happy if Anirudh forces her to stay as his wife after the paternity...she wants haq for the child, performing Apu marriage duties, trying to behave like the bahu of the house..but at the same time rejecting Anirudh as her husband!!ye kya baat Hui Bhai!!Once he gets to know the paternity and if MC doesn't happen, I am sure he will force her to stay with him in BH..if he forces the marriage on her, I will not mind! Majak banake rakha hai shadi ka! Itna kuchh hojane k baad bhi madam annulment k liye Raji ho gayi! R a Kam se kam divorce mangti..atleast the relationship would have received some respect...by agreeing for annulment both have disrespected their relationship..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I agree Jhanak’s character has grown from impudent to badatameez to besharam ! Jhanak’s character arc has left the centre and is on a different tangent

Producer ne kaha hai sirf trailer hai. Abhi to insulting session bus start hi hua hai. Peak aana baaki hai. Phir ani bhi bhagega jhanak ki tarah jab truth reveal hoga
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

πŸ’― percent agree!

@bold , this caught my attention in this write up...

Right now Anirudh is being bashed online, if the reverse happened he would be hanged online 😝😝😝

I am in sync with your thoughts

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago