Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

everyone is acting like an uneducated smiley7.. daadu went & old hag came to spit more nonsense smiley7smiley7

This old hag ...she need to be punishedfor all her deeds.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa I saw smiley36 Lallon is perfect person for these Laal & Bips for sure smiley37

Yesss...these two ..parasites at BH.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yup! I have already thought of this.. Ani has genuinely forgot about their night in fact, Jhanak already knew before her consent that he will forget everything the next morning. Which means she understood to what extent his fever could go and follow the consequences.

He would have not done such a thing or crossed a line with her that’s why it’s hard for him to believe Jhanak’s words. If he was in his conscious state however, he has seen already two dreams of them dancing in a romantic way so how was he so sure he would not have done it, that’s still a lingering question. He wanted a pure consent from Jhanak’s end and unfortunately when it was there, he fell unconscious πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Talk about Bad Luck for our boy.

Bold 1- This makes it surprising that she was clueless about Pregnancy. I don't think Jhanak is that uneducated regarding intercourse and the consequences of doing it without protection.

Bold 2- You are right in your following sentence. Jhanak has rejected him so many times that he will never do it without her consent. As for the dream, I believe this stems from his opinion that Jhanak never loved him unlike before when he had some unclear assumptions of a maybe.

Anusha16 thumbnail

ohh u moved to Texas now no smiley9.. yaa Kanedda smiley7 smiley37 .. morning we r having summer smiley37 night time we go in winters now πŸ₯ΆπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘😑😑

I cannot survive cold lol. My body just doesn't accept it. I just get sick often.

Kanedda tho door ki baat hai.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Seriously we are angry to ani but we can't hate ☺️ really ani is gone case.first time i have seen this type ml of itv serial so much confused person ☺️

Jhanak needs to raise him to be a man first, then think about having a kid πŸ˜‚..he is behaving like a ziddi bachha jisko man pasand khilona nahi mila..πŸ˜†

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Talk about Bad Luck for our boy.

Bold 1- This makes it surprising that she was clueless about Pregnancy. I don't think Jhanak is that uneducated regarding intercourse and the consequences of doing it without protection.

Bold 2- You are right in your following sentence. Jhanak has rejected him so many times that he will never do it without her consent. As for the dream, I believe this stems from his opinion that Jhanak never loved him unlike before when he had some unclear assumptions of a maybe.

About Bold 1 - waise logic lagana is serial main ab bekar hain but I guess…we put it down to the upheaval in her life. She was stressed about the jail, then moving to Mumbai I am yet to see anyone worried about consequences after a night of passion in ItV πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...and arshi didi also...kya pata if baby develop love for her Arshi maasi.

Please, that word is giving me PTSD. Especially with Hiba's voice. Like Nails on a chalkboard.

a man with a beard and nose ring is wearing a red jacket and white shirt .

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, is there a chance that Jhanak is not atall preggo!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Someone posted this possibility..even in revelation episode also, the doctor recommended a few more tests to confirm pregnancy..

If it's a false alarm and Anirudh gets to know this during DNA test, tab to yehi prove hoga k Jhanak tried to trap him with false accusations!🫣 Naya naha yuddh suru ho jayega Runak k bich πŸ€•

Given, the recent backlash over the preggo track, makers may take this route.. what's your view????

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Someone posted this possibility..even in revelation episode also, the doctor recommended a few more tests to confirm pregnancy..

If it's a false alarm and Anirudh gets to know this during DNA test, tab to yehi prove hoga k Jhanak tried to trap him with false accusations!🫣 Naya naha yuddh suru ho jayega Runak k bich πŸ€•

Given, the recent backlash over the preggo track, makers may take this route.. what's your view????

No hopes from Leena Maata.

All I will say is, they are F***** either way.

As always, they are leaving out an open end to go either way. Like the damn SR dream. Jeezus.

But if it happens as you say, TRP aunties will love seeing Jhanak as Upma 2.0 for sure. smiley44

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

But this compromises Jhanak ? I don’t think they will try that stunt but that’s the only stunt to reverse the nonsense happening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚