Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

No offense to the actors and future fans of the show Durga, but how conveniently Leena has put the promo of Durga amidst the drama of Jhanak show

Marketing koi iss sy sikho bacchon smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Blue - so sad, yes, Ani never trusted her character it seems now, foreshadowing of this happened during the ad shoot and I remember many members of the forum feared that Ani will always be jealous and misunderstanding of J’s character

Also, the story of J’s mother is always brought up in front of us to give the parallel and repetition in J’s life. Will Ani ever trust J’s character and intentions? I don’t know, but J should communicate clearly about other men in her life. She assumes he will not have doubts about her but she has been delusional in her assumptions. I thought that she will learn after Rahul’s case when Ani tried to marry her to him. But J never learnt anything. She herself amplified MU in Mumbai taking her revenge on Sirji.

When these two loved each other? Only in the moment of extreme weakness when their true self was coming out forward. In other times they both just surpress their emotions and hide behide the mahanta and zamiddari masks.

In Mumbai track, I support her rude behaviour towards Anirudh. On his insistence she came back to BH but it was him only who insulted her during his marriage rituals, didn't trust her during fire incident, didn't ask for forgiveness even after proven innocent and above all, asked her to sacrifice for Arshi... Moreover, Anishit pretending to be married..Why will she entertain him? It was necessary to keep him, a married man away and she took his pov regarding AK and her relationship in her favor to achieve the goal...I don't find it wrong on her part..If the pregnancy didn't happent, she would have never returned to BH...going by her character arc, no matter how much she loves Anirudh, now that he is married (atleast that is what she knows), she will not entertain him or his feelings any further..

In short, the dark pit that Anirudh has created for himself, will haunt him only in future with no escape in sight.

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hmm...Ani has trust issues with j...he is insecure overly possessive now his character took complete 180Β° turn.

Haan..but if you put our love and bias for Anirudh aside, it is clear that at the end of the day, Anirudh will be the worst sufferer...he will be stuck in a loveless marriage..on the other hand, after experiencing so much pain and betrayal from Anirudh, Jhanak will not atleast be burdened with any feelings for him in future...she will be free..

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

In Mumbai track, I support her rude behaviour towards Anirudh. On his insistence she came back to BH but it was him only who insulted her during his marriage rituals, didn't trust her during fire incident, didn't ask for forgiveness even after proven innocent and above all, asked her to sacrifice for Arshi... Moreover, Anishit pretending to be married..Why will she entertain him? It was necessary to keep him, a married man away and she took his pov regarding AK and her relationship in her favor to achieve the goal...I don't find it wrong on her part..If the pregnancy didn't happent, she would have never returned to BH...going by character arc, no matter how much she loves Anirudh, now that he is married (atleast that is what she knows), she will not entertain him or his feelings any further..

In short, the dark pit that Anirudh has created for himself, will haunt him only in future with no escape in sight.

Sorry, I beg to differ on what you said, for me a man and a woman are coming together with open hearts and minds to create a relationship that will allow them to be themselves together be it friendship, romantic love or any other kind of relationship

Jhanak lost her golden opportunity to understand Ani when he was not married to Arshi (yes, that what she knows) but was married to her, and now she further misunderstands him and amplifies it as much as she can

I see where you stand, but I don’t agree with you smiley1

if I go by your logic, Ani and J will never be happy as they will always put blame on each other and will create more MU just because they got hurt due to their jealousy and possessiveness about each other

For me, they should talk with each other and understand POVs of each other, otherwise how they will know if they can be together or not

They can’t live their whole life thinking they love each other but assuming the worst things about each other

Such a β€œlove story” is cruel and twisted tale about hate rather that respect and compassion they have to develop for each other

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

Sorry, I beg to differ on what you said, for me a man and a woman are coming together with open hearts and minds to create a relationship that will allow them to be themselves together be it friendship, romantic love or any other kind of relationship

Jhanak lost her golden opportunity to understand Ani when he was not married to Arshi (yes, that what she knows) but was married to her, and now she further misunderstands him and amplifies it as much as she can

I see where you stand, but I don’t agree with you smiley1

if I go by your logic, Ani and J will never be happy as they will always put blame on each other and will create more MU just because they got hurt due to their jealousy and possessiveness about each other

For me, they should talk with each other and understand POVs of each other, otherwise how they will know if they can be together or not

They can’t live their whole life thinking they love each other but assuming the worst things about each other

Such a β€œlove story” is cruel and twisted tale about hate rather that respect and compassion they have to develop for each other

I fully agree with you..they may love each other...die for each other..but the more difficult task is to live for each other..live with each other...and they need to learn the art of forgiveness, kindness, trust, transparency and understanding towards each other in order to lead a blissful life together ..it's a long road ahead for them, if they at all intend to walk on ...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Now Adi also knowing about BB will make Ani more mad I guess smiley36 Adi should know Ani is also going in his sasur foot steps smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_NOIqLvJ1f/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Now Adi also knowing about BB will make Ani more mad I guess smiley36 Adi should know Ani is also going in his sasur foot steps smiley37

AK k muh se Buddha sunne me mast lagta hai πŸ˜‚

I think it will be both Rudra and AK who will expose Brijbhushan...but the matter of Jhanak's mother's last letter and Anirudh's role in hiding it will be shared with Jhanak by AK only . .if makers wish to create more drama only then 🫣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani has turned into full fledged villian now smiley7smiley7smiley7 new Sunday promo smiley7smiley7

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_OYnQiB10q/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

to be honest this is height of stupidity again from the makers

Ani giving out J’s truth like that to RP and then RP to AK

seriously makers are so insensitive towards a young girl who will learn the truth about her Dad at some party that her guruji and AK are planning. Ani should be the one to disclose this information to J, but makers did not bother to think about the complexity of the situation that Jhanak is going to face when she learns that BB is her Dad.

They just want to show the drama and J crying and shouting probably because what else brings TRP? smiley7smiley7smiley7

why even bother to say anything about this show?

no logic whatsoever just dragfest

I am sure even if I don’t watch Jhanak for a month, nothing much will change, number of episodes matters for the makers

DiLaila thumbnail

thank you for tagging

I cannot watch it as it is late here and I am scared of Ani smiley37smiley37smiley37