Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

this show should be rated 21yearloldplus

They way they showing intimacy and pregnancy talks and half marriages

College girls and boys should stay away from this show

Initially the show was so captivating and apt for young audience ..but abhi to do not-so-known adults v sath me baith k dekh e me uncomfortable feel karenge...the way they are tackling important social institutions..

Ek bhi intimate scene nahi dikhaya ab tak, but the discussions they are showing are not normal..how can they show Runak discussing possibility of intimacy in such a loud voice, in the public balcony of his house!!!privacy aur sharm bolk kuchh hai ya nahi!!

Disgusting is the only word I can say!

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Initially the show was so captivating and apt for young audience ..but abhi to do not-so-known adults v sath me baith k dekh e me uncomfortable feel karenge...the way they are tackling important social institutions..

Ek bhi intimate scene nahi dikhaya ab tak, but the discussions they are showing are not normal..

Yes dialogues are really disgusting.only talking rubbish things.if they are talking without manners this is also called abusive behaviour.so much bitterness of their dialogues .

Edited by Varsha188 - 1 months ago
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jhanak carrier banana chahti hai❌ jhanak maid bnna chahti hai, famous maidβœ… jhanak khin bhi chali jaye chahe kolkata ya mumbai woh sbse pehle apni fav job kaamwali ki job dhundhegismiley36

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek bhi intimate scene nahi dikhaya ab tak, but the discussions they are showing are not normal..

Yes, and this show is number 2 show of SP

What is this slogan? Rishta Wahi, Baat Nayi

This so called Nayi baat is to show nakli shaadi, laugh at Indian marriage institutions, betrayal of family bonds, cheating on cousin with her to be husband in the state of him not comprehending what he is doing, lack of emotional intelligence to talk to a pregnant woman

Disgusting Nayi baat smiley7

Varsha188 thumbnail

I think we should mention this feedback in the thread posted by Vira to show makers

Tagging you Varsha hope it is ok

it is important to give our feedback

this Leena is making more shows and her writing is disappointing and disturbing at times

So if you can give feedback please

It would mean a lot

Definitely i would giving feedback ☺️ dilaila.sorry i didn't know your real name in this reason using username ☺️

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes dialogues are really disgusting.only talking rubbish things.if you are talking without manners this is also called abusive behaviour.

My point is ..how two adults who were once married, in whatever circumstances, can be so disrespectful towards each other, especially when dealing with intimacy and pregnancy???? How can they allow the world to interfere in their private space so easily!!! Moreover, I always have this problem with makers that they always have exposed the Runak moments, no matter how trivial it is, to BH...why??? Can couples not have personal moments ..I can oppose this pregnancy track on the ground that both were shown to spend quality time together in Srinagar away from BH and Arshi and both were aware of it...why to expose such a beautiful moment in front of BH???was it at all necessary????

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Definitely i would giving feedback ☺️ dilaila.sorry i didn't know your real name in this reason using username ☺️

thank you, Varsha, I guessed your name from your username ☺️

My name is Laila, DiLaila is just from the song of Tom Jones "Delilah" ☺️

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Leena ki creativity or writing skills dekhne ke baad muje iss negative story me jo positive social msg mila woh apse share krna chahti hu (don't throw chappal guysπŸ™‰)

1. Jhanak ne apni maa se kuch nhi sikha ...if tum kisise pyar krte ho to commitment or shadi ke bina step agee na badhao vrna partner denied kr skta hai or tumhare pss future dark rhega hmesha as uravshi or jhanak...don't try to be jhanak 2.0 girlssmiley44

2. Be like arshi jiske life me sbkuch hai bright future, easily get trophies and winning dance competition without any efforts πŸ˜‰ or sakuni jesi maaπŸ˜† fir bhi didi apni obsession se nikl nhi paa rhi chahe bhala hai bura hai jesa bhi hai mera pati mera devta haismiley37 Didi ka ek hi moto hai ani ki biwi kehlana uske liye beautiful life ko bhi color krke dark kyu na banana pdesmiley32

Varsha188 thumbnail

thank you, Varsha, I guessed your name from your username ☺️

My name is Laila, DiLaila is just from the song of Tom Jones "Delilah" ☺️

Yes Laila ☺️ this is my real name

DiLaila thumbnail

My point is ..how two adults who were once married, in whatever circumstances, can be so disrespectful towards each other, especially when dealing with intimacy and pregnancy???? How can they allow the world to interfere in their private space so easily!!! Moreover, I always have this problem with makers that they always have exposed the Runak moments, no matter how trivial it is, to BH...why??? Can couples not have personal moments ..I can oppose this pregnancy track on the ground that both were shown to spend quality time together in Srinagar away from BH and Arshi and both were aware of it...why to expose such a beautiful moment in front of BH???was it at all necessary????

it was not necessary in my opinion, strongly agree with you

By the way Jhanak always exposed Ani and herself on the ground that she hated to lie, but she lies to Ani about her relationship with Adi, she lies to him about her feelings, she lies to her Arshi didi that she did not do anything wrong on Ani’s birthday when these two lovers went to celebrate it, she is a liar

If you love your man, at least don’t expose him, talk to him about it as he wanted to talk to you after Kashmir night when you were both back home

Jhanak is the problem, she will never learn it seems to me, how to appreciate men, today she may say you are my God, but she will throw you under the bus the moment someone tells her that she is characterless because of you

Tomorrow we may even see the same she does with Adi, who is trying to help her

Even her RP guruji, did she appreciate his efforts to make her successful

Nope, she never did. This woman seriously has trauma issues due to no father in her life. Maybe that’s the only excuse I can give her

tagging you girls as I am interested to know what you think about this lead heroine behavior towards abla naar men of Jhanak show smiley36 smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago