Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Ghulam - e- mustafa smiley36

5 W 20 C

Originally posted by: samarp2

& in Janamasthami epis Jhanak ka ghulam smiley37 his life is full of ghulam only smiley37

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Ani happily sat on jhanak's lap in musical chairsmiley36

They are cute mansmiley42

You should see how Jhanak was sitting in his lap and both were lost in each other talking and holding hands maybe

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiLaila

For me Ani handling the truth of BB to Rudra is not so significant. He may have told BB about the truth as he knows RP will be close to J due to her dance practice with him and he wants to protect J using Rudra from BB. But Rudra telling the truth to Adi looks odd, I don’t like what they are trying to do with this party for BB and Jhanak. I am not even sure if they go that way, sometimes makers just forget things they mentioned in the episodes and never show us the follow up.

Ani should be there as I said, as this will amplify the drama and will bring more MU as you highlighted

Anirudh will be present in the revelation that's for sure..ab makers kaise usse waha pe ghusayenge ye wohi Jane!

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You should see how Jhanak was sitting in his lap and both were lost in each other talking and holding hands maybe

Haan dekha dekha.. Both look lovely together.

DiLaila thumbnail

Haan dekha dekha.. Both look lovely together.

I think they are doing it to fool us fans about them

So lovey dovey with each other, I am starting to doubt them, they are showing us something that we should not know probably, so I guess it is all scripted or agreed between them as they both know their fans go crazy about them and their friendship

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani happily sat on jhanak's lap in musical chairsmiley36

They are cute mansmiley42

both r in their own smiley42smiley36 in that ballon round he was feeling shy ☺️ smiley36 his laugh was bit shy type… Hiba is so cool girl smiley36… he nicely sits on her lap smiley36 she on his smiley37 like they r used to it smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ghulam - e- mustafa smiley36

5 W 20 C

u got it right Sohini smiley37 smiley37
DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

both r in their own smiley42smiley36 in that ballon round he was feeling shy ☺️ smiley36 his laugh was bit shy type… Hiba is so cool girl smiley36… he nicely sits on her lap smiley36 she on his smiley37 like they r used to it smiley36

That’s why I started to doubt them, they know fans like it so doing it intentionally I guess πŸ˜‚

Also this shy and bold expression is their work, they can pull it up easily to impress us

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

lol they put jaaneman song for musical chair smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani’s expression changed smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 Jhansk was laughing smiley37smiley37smiley37 Ani will hate this song now smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

That’s why I started to doubt them, they know fans like it so doing it intentionally I guess πŸ˜‚

Also this shy and bold expression is their work, they can pull it up easily to impress us

next scene with jaaneman song smiley37smiley37 his expression changed smiley37smiley37