Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So Sai ran away with HER daughter cuz she knows chavan zoo is dangerous for her!

So is she now a suitable mother? Or is that still decided by her marriage to Satya?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Sai ties Savi on her back and escapes. Virat comes and gets frustrated and pakhi taunts him smiling and he pushes her and she got hurt on her head. Sai Calls commissioner and tells to stop Virat as he must be tracking them and other side Virat calls police to track them

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sai is in literally f*** you and your love Virat but I am focused on my child's happiness 🤣

Bechara 10 litre aansu nikal chuka hai

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really love them 🤣

Show them like this...full psycho, pulling each other's hair, fighting and i am all for it😆

Phir mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye Sai, Satya, Sammy bhi nahi👍🏼

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awh what a peaceful house full of sane, understanding people where its ideal for Savi to grow up instead of a stranger's house full of women where she can get 'molested'

The so called doting grandparents couldn't do shit to unlock the door and let their 6 year old granddaughter out who's being imprisoned by their mental son! If Sai hadn't taken such steps they would've been locked inside for a day!

But still chavan zoo is the safest place to be for Savi cuz her very sane baba & doting grandparents are there to take care of her while Sai spends alone time with Satya right? And Sai got called the bad mother my foot