Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Hitesh and Bhavani are doing very good in all department, within a few months they are in top 2 of all jodi lists

I really ❤️ like Bhavika she is gorgeous 😍, pretty and petite....Her acting is awesome 👌

As a person also what we see social media is great she still keep great rapport with Shakthi , he even congratulated her on her new BMW the RS (forgot actor's name)..he went to the set for her birthday surprize even fed her cake

She stood all mud slinging at her from both SA and YHM fans ( unrealistic comparisons)

Really this girl at 25 is a real professional she is very young still a very matured person smiley27

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I really ❤️ like Bhavika she is gorgeous 😍, pretty and petite....Her acting is awesome 👌

As a person also what we see social media is great she still keep great rapport with Shakthi , he even congratulated her on her new BMW the RS (forgot actor's name)..he went to the set for her birthday surprize even fed her cake

She stood all mud slinging at her from both SA and YHM fans ( unrealistic comparisons)

Really this girl at 25 is a real professional she is very young still a very matured person smiley27

Bhavika is amazing and today she was unanimously loved for her performance

https://x.com/Breaking_The_Ga/status/1843895691330105648?t=7AfDpRyFobOk5j0HgccOqQ&s=19

https://x.com/SharmaBhavZOFC/status/1844011490522837155?t=Hn2avZ1kmXIIeAHeukcf7w&s=19

All other shows have turned into meme content but Ghum actors are really good, not a single scene of Ghum is trolled by anyone for acting

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 10 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bhagyashree is a typical regressive hag for forcing Badi Savi to hide the truth about that disgusting incident. Clearly proves ki Saas kabhi Maa nahi ho sakti. Can’t believe I thought she was better than Bhavani.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol green flag Thakkars are as bad as Chavan’s/Bhosale’s. Not even Durva who hated Badi Savi ever slapped her.

https://youtu.be/kF6aMn5oqV0?feature=shared

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Bhagyashree is a typical regressive hag for forcing Badi Savi to hide the truth about that disgusting incident. Clearly proves ki Saas kabhi Maa nahi ho sakti. Can’t believe I thought she was better than Bhavani.

Isha is Savi’s mother in law so that's not true

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree. She was horrible in this track. But she gets really good redemption in Adi accident track where she supports Ishita like a mother, if the makers follow YHM till then.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

I agree. She was horrible in this track. But she gets really good redemption in Adi accident track where she supports Ishita like a mother, if the makers follow YHM till then.

They’re still copying YHM smiley3 I thought makers started adding their own toxic drama. Hence all this sudden toxicity.
Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They’re still copying YHM smiley3 I thought makers started adding their own toxic drama. Hence all this sudden toxicity.

They indeed added their own toxicity too, they skipped few beautiful tracks of yhm and directly jumped into jigar track.

I'm not sure if the recent promo where Rajat takes Sai away from Savi would happen in the show or not, but that is not there in yhm

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode is a hard watch.. heartbreaking to see. But the performance of Bhavika Sharma is something - she is brilliant. The layers and nuances she brings! She is fab as always but today was something!!

The vulnerability she had in the first attempt an episode ago still visible in today's episode and mental state. The fear and terrified.. she was still fighting back as much as she could even in the state she was and cries. She was still fierce but fear gripping her. Good thing she fought back cos when fear grips you sometimes body goes numb and sadly we all know what would happen further.

Today wasn't just a molestion but an Sexual Assault!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Today's episode is a hard watch.. heartbreaking to see. But the performance of Bhavika Sharma is something - she is brilliant. The layers and nuances she brings! She is fab as always but today was something!!

The vulnerability she had in the first attempt an episode ago still visible in today's episode and mental state. The fear and terrified.. she was still fighting back as much as she could even in the state she was and cries. She was still fierce but fear gripping her. Good thing she fought back cos when fear grips you sometimes body goes numb and sadly we all know what would happen further.

Today wasn't just a molestion but an Sexual Assault!

I don't want to watch yaar ...It is particularly tough to watch Savi getting only torture 😕 always ...It is like she is born to face " sorrows "

After 6 yrs she had her father but only to loose both parents , later her entire family in such cruel way 💔.....Then again Ishan and toxic Bosales but Ishan too was killed in front of her !

It looks like makers took away her " burning 🔥 ambition " of becoming IAS officer too!

Ghum reached 2.5 still torturing Savi ...At times I think she should have died with her parents !