Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

In yhm, when Shagun tried to take advantage of the situation to snatch custody of Ruhi, uska popat hua tha..And it was so satisfying to watch her plans getting failed.

Here Savi is facing public humiliation and is not even allowed to meet Sai, all of which never happened in yhm

Exactly!! And in yhm jail thing wasn't stretched like this, I am not sure if Shagun came to know.

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Exactly!! And in yhm jail thing wasn't stretched like this, I am not sure if Shagun came to know.

Yeah in yhm, Shagun just knew that Raman and Ishita were living separately..Here it seems like Aashka knows everything.

AninditaB thumbnail

This ph loves to add ddp to FL at the expense of ruining others especially ML. It would be astonishing if Rajat reveals the truth tbh.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AninditaB

This ph loves to add ddp to FL at the expense of ruining others especially ML. It would be astonishing if Rajat reveals the truth tbh.

They will make him do so to make him sasta raman bhalla and to show him less toxic than raman which he isn't 🤣

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golimumab

In YHM, Param gets exposed after 3-4 epis only. Even though it was a high stakes track there were few light hearted scenes and scenes where we see Raman-Ishita longing for each other. But in ghum, they've added extra drama..so I'm guessing they would milk this track as much as possible and might stretch it.

I agree.. there were many light-hearted scenes between ishra even though they were separated. Loved the comedy when Raman went to drink coffee and Mrs. Iyer gave him an empty glass and when Raman forgot to wear his pants lost in Ishita's thoughts smiley37. Even before the param track started there were several light hearted tracks and scenes between Ishra which bonded them and created trust between them. Here in ghum all that is missing and everything seems bland and without proper reasoning. Wonder why they jumped suddenly into this kalesh track.smiley44. well, knowing the ghum makers love for kalesh, they probably couldn't waitsmiley36

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They will make him do so to make him sasta raman bhalla and to show him less toxic than raman which he isn't 🤣

I don't know. I have watched its S1 and being a viewer of OG show of S1 I know how much they made FL mahaan at the cost of ML's character. And even in S2 they did the same. So I don't have hopes on them to make Rajat hero in a track where he deserves to be. Because at Mani track, Raman was ruined so you can imagine how much they're gonna ruin him

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

They r literally showing Rajat spineless with no voice of his own while Raman was anything but spineless n didn't let Ishita get disrespected like they r showing with Rajat n savi.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the way Isha and Shanthanu stood up for Savi. Their Dil ka rishta is as strong as what Ishita- Ruhis was. Mrs Iyer standing up for ishitha pales in comparison to today's performance by Manasi.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Loved the way Isha and Shanthanu stood up for Savi. Their Dil ka rishta is as strong as what Ishita- Ruhis was. Mrs Iyer standing up for ishitha pales in comparison to today's performance by Manasi.

Neena ji was loud n brash as Mrs iyer while mansi is subtle yet classy that's why she was better than Mrs iyer..

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you and the bizarre attempts she made at sounding like an Iyer was jarring to the ears.