Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PrachalChandra

I m so frustrated that they r just showing stupid family drama and no SaiRat romance 😭🤣

Welcome to team beizetti! I started watching the show since this was under romance genre and got hooked on Ghum ganja. Everyday I eagerly wait for SaiRat romance and all I get is mindless drama but I still await😭

Optimistic_Jo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Welcome to team beizetti! I started watching the show since this was under romance genre and got hooked on Ghum ganja. Everyday I eagerly wait for SaiRat romance and all I get is mindless drama but I still await😭

i know... me too...

And all qe get is chindi sa scene at the end if the epi... that too stupid convo... nothing romance...

When r they going to show unconfort of one in others presences and lots of s-tention☺️🤣

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Posting in the frustration thread for the first time!! Can't help it!!!

Already I am very frustrated that vanku baba always give more drama...

When I open the forum to read written updates or analysis in the morning, all I see posts bashing virat....on the first page... adding fuel to my already frustrated mind

Omg! Virat inhaled oxygen😡

Virat farts😡

Virat this... virat that ...😵

There is a thin line between stating your opinion and watching every small action under a mirror!!!!!

Come on, we all know virat's characterisation downgraded compared to the initial episodes.... making multiple posts bashing one character?(This is coming from a sai stan) Like seriously?we already know this show is a copy of KD. you know what you signed up for!!!!

Virat and sai both have flaws and that's the beauty of them...

After seeing some posts, I feel like let virat move out of the House.. getting transfer or something and sai can move to hostel!!!

Then all can stay peaceful!! Period!!!

This frustration thread is made so that we won't have to read/post multiple frustrated topics with same content!!! But again, every morning,the main page is filled with multiple bashing posts with same content..

Mast ha Mast

Ps: Kindly do not QUOTE ME!!! I won't reply!! This post is just to express my frustration!!!

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago
617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How much beizzati do you want today??

🤣🤣

achhaa Tanu now you have moved us to the frustration thread??? wow yaar 🤣

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Iss thread par mera pehla post hai.

I am just frustrated with the fact that I know KD ka plot. I know what is gonna happen next. And more than enjoying the ongoing track(I am trying my best) I am worried about the future tracks.

There is no creativity. That's why no surprise, only tensions and fear of the upcoming track.

#VankarSirEmptiedHisCreativityInHisPreviousShows

#BaccheBhiExamMeiinItnaCopyNahiKarteJitnaVankarSirKarteHai

#NoSurprise,OnlyFears

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Frustrated that despite all these new tracks, I am losing interest in the show. I cannot pinpoint exactly what. Maybe it's just that my personal life needs more attention or maybe Sairat are losing their essence or maybe I am fed up of palti marte chahvans on every next occasion. Or maybe I am tired of the show as a whole. I feel suffocated to see them in closed spaces. Why can't they show a track where Sairat are out there somewhere enjoying themselves and have something else to do apart from chahvan nivas drama or jealousy. Maybe a new villain or maybe Jagtap. They need to go out in open space, do some adventure, not something sugary sweet, or another dance, just something different, a new track. a new villain. Something fresh. story seems too stale at this stage and I have no clue why

I don't know for how long I'm here🤔

Maybe it's the first reason😆

Or maybe a combination of all😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Frustrated that despite all these new tracks, I am losing interest in the show. I cannot pinpoint exactly what. Maybe it's just that my personal life needs more attention or maybe Sairat are losing their essence or maybe I am fed up of palti marte chahvans on every next occasion. Or maybe I am tired of the show as a whole. I feel suffocated to see them in closed spaces. Why can't they show a track where Sairat are out there somewhere enjoying themselves and have something else to do apart from chahvan nivas drama or jealousy. Maybe a new villain or maybe Jagtap. They need to go out in open space, do some adventure, not something sugary sweet, or another dance, just something different, a new track. a new villain. Something fresh. story seems too stale at this stage and I have no clue why

I don't know for how long I'm here🤔

Maybe it's the first reason😆

Or maybe a combination of all😆

I m biy fed up & quite bored with story line now , they turned virat into majnu not letting him do anything , send him away from d home on mission.

I remember diya baati serial usse to have Sandhya's missions .

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I m biy fed up & quite bored with story line now , they turned virat into majnu not letting him do anything , send him away from d home on mission.

I remember diya baati serial usse to have Sandhya's missions .

Don't remind me of that serial yaar. I was not interested in anything in the show except for ips mission tracks🤣

training days were love😳and I loved the missions.

As Neil said in an interview, this show shows the family side of a police officer. I don't have any hopes for adventurous missions🤔

If they can show the mission tracks like DABH, that would be awesome 😎 but as I said no hopes.

1169321 thumbnail

I never really judged them from their expressions because you know but FL has started talking like a child and it is so irritating, even Harini doesn't talk like this

Devi does the same but she has a reason for it

My ears are buzzing with her yelling like a child in every scene, we need better voice modulation

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

Don't remind me of that serial yaar. I was not interested in anything in the show except for ips mission tracks🤣

training days were love😳and I loved the missions.

As Neil said in an interview, this show shows the family side of a police officer. I don't have any hopes for adventurous missions🤔

If they can show the mission tracks like DABH, that would be awesome 😎 but as I said no hopes.

I use to watch DABH in parts but I really liked mission tracks & I saw little bit of IPS training.

Mission mahabali track was d only mission I dint liked cox Sandhya was insensitive in that track as she faked his death to fulfill her mission which pushed suraj in depression he don't deserve it I mostly gave up after that .

But 4 this serial I suggest makers to bring mission like mahabali which pave way for virat being in real MIA as I anyhow want him to go away any how .