Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Raman Ishita were anything but rude n insensitive to each other but in ganja writers r showing both Rajat Savi rude n insensitive towards each other.There is no trust in btw them unlike Raman Ishiat who started trusting each othern used to care for each other.There is no progression btw the leads here n all tracks r rushed up due to trps pressure.

Iss plot tak Raman ishita,ishita santosh,ruhi sharvan ,iyer bhalla inn sabke beech bahut acha relationship start ho gya tha. Isiliye yeh track yhm ka one of the best track tha.

Ghum m toh 1 bhi bond nahi bna hai ab tak. Bad track copy kar rhe hai without nuisance.

Isse better to kusum dola copy kiya tha . Atleast nuisance toh tha uss time .

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Exactly! It never could've been as special as Raman learning Tamil for Ishita❤️🤌 I'm a bit surprised though that they omitted this scene altogether..This scene was there in every remake of yhm and it was good in all of them simply because of the fact that Raman proclaimed not just to Ishita but to everyone that he is grateful for everything that Ishita has done. It was an incredibly thoughtful gesture by him. And they chose to cut such an important scene😂

At least they cut ✂️ some thing like this a bit of brain activity added ....smiley37...

I didn't watch YHM so can't say ant thing about the show ....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

It is in precap

I don't have issue with remake as long as Savi’s core characteristics are intact

smiley44Now these scopes of kalash made Ganja to copy YHM ..smiley37

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

At least they cut ✂️ some thing like this a bit of brain activity added ....smiley37...

I didn't watch YHM so can't say ant thing about the show ....

Yhm had the right mix of comedy, romance and drama. But makers here want drama only, so they are editing out the romantic and comedy scenes which are crucial in the progression of love story. That's why ghum viewers feel a disconnect with the story line. It's like Savi and Rajat's relationship hasn't progressed at all. What I find funny is they edited out Raman's speech (which is a crucial turning point in ishra's relationship) but they retained the fake pregnancy track which is kinda insignificant to the main plotsmiley36

Also not just the leads,even the side characters had good character arcs in yhm. Bala-Raman, Mihir-Mihika, Mihir-Ishita..all of their bonds were developed well. But in ghum, side characters failed to create an impact.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raman and Tingu (Shravan) was also a very cute bond.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am not talking about Ishita being weak or strong, how a victim reacts in a situation is not up for speculations, my reservations are against scenes after it where Ishita was slapped by Simmi, that slap itself amounts to domestic violence but more than that a victim is not being believed which is still understandable but to choose to write a scene where victim was put through more physical agony, is my issue. Many have also pointed this out on Twitter, the slap is problematic because it will be treated as something done by a wife but actual repercussions are much more dire than this, while highlighting one issue of crime against women, justifying/propagating another is the most ridiculous thing to do.

All would remain the same even without the slap, that slap is added for sensationalizing the whole issue, our makers don't have the sensitivity to deal with such issues

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Yhm had the right mix of comedy, romance and drama. But makers here want drama only, so they are editing out the romantic and comedy scenes which are crucial in the progression of love story. That's why ghum viewers feel a disconnect with the story line. It's like Savi and Rajat's relationship hasn't progressed at all. What I find funny is they edited out Raman's speech (which is a crucial turning point in ishra's relationship) but they retained the fake pregnancy track which is kinda insignificant to the main plotsmiley36

Also not just the leads,even the side characters had good character arcs in yhm. Bala-Raman, Mihir-Mihika, Mihir-Ishita..all of their bonds were developed well. But in ghum, side characters failed to create an impact.

Oh I see

I never watched YHM that time I was addicted to " Meri Aashiqui Tum se Hi"

I will never ever watch another Ekrha serial either so 🤷 watch this no interest to watch old serials either 🤔....

This is the only one I used to watch ....

Every thing depends on TRP gang ; if they accept it will survive if not Ganja can do another mass murder smiley36

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh I see

I will never ever watch another Ekrha serial either so 🤷 watch this no interest to watch old serials either 🤔....

Every thing depends on TRP gang ; if they accept it will survive if not Ganja can do another mass murder smiley36

Yup it all depends on the trps after Jigar track I guess. They are really desperate for trps that they've skipped so many good and light hearted scenes.

But honestly at this point I wouldn't even call ghum as copy-paste, because they are doing it in a very shoddy way..like there were two ishra scenes where Raman and Ishita were playfully bickering with each other..they changed the tone of those scenes in ghum and made Rajat shout at Savi, unlike the og. They skipped the good parts where we see Raman caring for Ishita in the curfew track and then the thank you speech..Now all of a sudden in Jigar's track we will see Rajat supporting Savi. Its like one moment he dislikes her, the other moment he supports her. That is why Rajat and Savi's relationship seems very disjointed in this show. Just my POV.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

I am not talking about Ishita being weak or strong, how a victim reacts in a situation is not up for speculations, my reservations are against scenes after it where Ishita was slapped by Simmi, that slap itself amounts to domestic violence but more than that a victim is not being believed which is still understandable but to choose to write a scene where victim was put through more physical agony, is my issue. Many have also pointed this out on Twitter, the slap is problematic because it will be treated as something done by a wife but actual repercussions are much more dire than this, while highlighting one issue of crime against women, justifying/propagating another is the most ridiculous thing to do.

All would remain the same even without the slap, that slap is added for sensationalizing the whole issue, our makers don't have the sensitivity to deal with such issues

Some family react like that nd the makers were highlighting that as well but as u pointed out ghum should have done away with that scene. These makers r blatantly copying yhm so how will they change this? The only addition ghum came with was the most insensitive nd vicious thing by making Jigar utter things like u won't b pregnant even if I do something so I can ra@e u that was outright disgusting nd vile as far as I remember yhm didn't have such kind of dialogues. Ghum ph r sadists nd thrives on toxicity orelse who will show such a track during Navratri. They could shown in like Savi single-handedly handling d situation like how she was doing b4 fbs of Kiran Savi Mama scenes nd Durga Maa symbolism would have added more impact instead these makers decided to copy paste the og. The slap was deliberately added to grab more eyeballs . Simmi was too naive there nd it's shown all through d show while this Tara looks more sophisticated nd educated than Simmi but yeah this ph can't do any creativity other than verbatim copy or omission of romance so can't say anything. The slap amounts to dv as well as physical torture as per dv act 2005 so yeah d ph is very insensitive nd will do nd add any dialogues to make Savi a bechari
akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I see

Ekta ruined that show by adding truck loads of toxic track . The only good thing was Shakti had good scope of acting nd a meaty role 2 perform nd d chem nd romance bwn IshVeer was electrifying. Yhm was too good until 350 epis it went downhill post that but still bearable till that hideous surrogacy nd leap track. I watched yhm until leap hppnd nd then I watched soap opera once Imlie was on air. I watched that show until Gashmeer was there . Since I'm a upsc aspirant cum working professional s2 attracted me but d day makers did away with that track I quit this show. After seeing few clips I decided to give s3 a try but it couldn't hold my attention as leads lack d spark nd chem of og nd d side chars r bland but I would still say s3 is miles better than Imlie post Gashmeer nd Hitesh nd Amyra is doing a fairly decent job compared to Fahmaan who has just 1 expression throughout the show. Bhavika nails emotional scenes but her foster mom scenes need more passion like that of Ishita. She's still stuck in her pre leap Savi mode while Hitesh nd Amyra almost blended well nd has improved a lot from b4 esp cutiepie Amyra she's slowly nd steadily improving.