Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1205956 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

First time posting in Frustration thread. Reading many posts, I realised, I cannot really post a few things because it is against a character or praising someone else. Because saying anything against a particular character is a crime. Even if it is just a little criticism, sometimes not even criticizing, just questioning certain actions, not full fledged bashing. Never questioned people's views regarding anything. Never mocked anyone for having different opinions than mine. Never opened a counter thread to mock someone's opinions that may not match with mine, and still, I am mocked at for simply having an opinion that differs from others. Indirect jibes, mocking, etc. Just disheartened me. I had faced it long ago. Simply brushed it off. But I was mocked at even for praising someone. And now whenever I try to post my opinion, I have to think thrice because I know, I'll be made fun of and will be considered morally wrong for putting out views in an open forum.

I had to pour out somewhere. And I realised this thread is good for this. I hope I'm not mocked at for this comment now😆

And I guess, I'll be using this thread a lot more. Because I can't keep everything in😆

Dil pe mat le yaar! You shouldn't be reluctant of posting your opinions! Be it praising an actor, a character or criticising them, we live in free country, and log kuch to bolengi hi so why stop because of that! Bindaaass hokar post whatever u want, I love reading different opinions, broadens mind aur aisa to nahi ho sakta that 7 billion people all have same opinion and should agree. If some don't like it they're free to ignore and post their frustration here.

@bold: hehe true I love this thread, perfect to pour frustrations out without spreading negativity and putting someones mood off coz it's meant for that!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

First time posting in Frustration thread. Reading many posts, I realised, I cannot really post a few things because it is against a character or praising someone else. Because saying anything against a particular character is a crime. Even if it is just a little criticism, sometimes not even criticizing, just questioning certain actions, not full fledged bashing. Never questioned people's views regarding anything. Never mocked anyone for having different opinions than mine. Never opened a counter thread to mock someone's opinions that may not match with mine, and still, I am mocked at for simply having an opinion that differs from others. Indirect jibes, mocking, etc. Just disheartened me. I had faced it long ago. Simply brushed it off. But I was mocked at even for praising someone. And now whenever I try to post my opinion, I have to think thrice because I know, I'll be made fun of and will be considered morally wrong for putting out views in an open forum.

I had to pour out somewhere. And I realised this thread is good for this. I hope I'm not mocked at for this comment now😆

And I guess, I'll be using this thread a lot more. Because I can't keep everything in😆

I understand what u r saying

This for u🤗🤗

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why cant makers show a divorce b/w sairat , to make happy who have problem with virat breathing also .

I always hearvirat's redemption but I never heard about sai's redemption who every mistake is brushed aside .

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

Why cant makers show a divorce b/w sairat , to make happy who have problem with virat breathing also .

I always hear virat's redemption but I never heard about sai's redemption who every mistake is brushed aside .

🤣 Yeah coz his heavy breathing will also be called being MCP. Gosh. Poor guy. There'll always be a section of viewers who'll hate the male lead religiously, especially in family drama oriented shows like this. Don't even bother to read such antivirat posts. They can piss you off even if you're happy with the episodes and tracks(which are themselves rare).

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone help me find posts where he is bashed for breathing. I will riot against that post. Trust me. How dare they. Lekin I have seen Sai bashed for even silently standing (why she didn’t take Karishma’s side)

Indeed some anti sai posts will trigger you to no extent. She is blamed for Virat throwing her out also😭😭

She gets more hate than her abuser husband. If the logic is so then she should be killed off😩😩

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Frustrated with the lack of drama. All that time was consumed by Sairat dance which added NOTHING to the story whatsoever

Hopefully there is some drama in the upcoming episodes. And hopefully some progression in the story. It seems stuck in one place.

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Frustrated with something. Don't exactly know what. But still wanted to say it. So keh diya. I mean likh diya. Frustrated.

It doesn't work that way😆. Frustration threads are mainly to express our frustrations on the show, it's tracks,story and stuff.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

I am frustrated koi bts mil hi nehi raha hai

617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

I am frustrated koi bts mil hi nehi raha hai

I, too, am frustrated by this 🤣

Optimistic_Jo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I m so frustrated that they r just showing stupid family drama and no SaiRat romance 😭🤣