Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I don't want to watch yaar ...It is particularly tough to watch Savi getting only torture 😕 always ...It is like she is born to face " sorrows "

After 6 yrs she had her father but only to loose both parents , later her entire family in such cruel way 💔.....Then again Ishan and toxic Bosales but Ishan too was killed in front of her !

It looks like makers took away her " burning 🔥 ambition " of becoming IAS officer too!

Ghum reached 2.5 still torturing Savi ...At times I think she should have died with her parents !

i will resume watching when something good happens in favour of savi,do tag though, had overdose of bhosley last season still in trauma of it.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

https://x.com/tanuthisside/status/1844223187107869032?t=26NnMo7Udra0lKi8WudCTA&s=19

Ghum is so much better when they add their own creativity like this ❤️

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watched last two days as I am done with this Savi torture 🙄 Last season also Savi had gone through this assault, humiliation etc..She was suspended from Bhosle Institute for cheating and was humiliated in front of everyone. Now I read that she will be suspended from school and humiliated by Kiaan in school!! There is no end to this !! It’s like repeating all the torture from last season repackaged 🤪

DaisyDiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually Rajat's moms character is like a typical mother who will always side with their child especially when there is no proof. She will not support them once she sees Jigar's true face. In the OG, the FL and MIL developed a great bond but yes, she would support her children first in any situation until proven.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Golimumab

They indeed added their own toxicity too, they skipped few beautiful tracks of yhm and directly jumped into jigar track.

I'm not sure if the recent promo where Rajat takes Sai away from Savi would happen in the show or not, but that is not there in yhm

they could have skipped this jigar track.. Savi had already been harassed by Kiran last year..now why this again 🙄
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I haven’t watched last two days as I am done with this Savi torture 🙄 Last season also Savi had gone through this assault, humiliation etc..She was suspended from Bhosle Institute for cheating and was humiliated in front of everyone. Now I read that she will be suspended from school and humiliated by Kiaan in school!! There is no end to this !! It’s like repeating all the torture from last season repackaged 🤪

That too by that spoiled brat Kian ....seriously I quit this " torture " for a while ...not watching any ITV serials...smiley37....visiting forums & social.media are more fun smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they could have skipped this jigar track.. Savi had already been harassed by Kiran last year..now why this again 🙄

What can we expect from this Ganja they can't use their brain cells write a story that is vaguely follow YHM track but this people know only mindlessly copy and paste YHM ....

I hope TRP continue to fall down 🙏 should go below 2 so that they wake up from their slush stage ....

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

What can we expect from this Ganja they can't use their brain cells write a story that is vaguely follow YHM track but this people know only mindlessly copy and paste YHM ....

I hope TRP continue to fall down 🙏 should go below 2 so that they wake up from their slush stage ....

Ganja added more drama which wasn't there in yhm😂 Aashka and Kiaan humiliating Savi is their own creativity. In yhm, this track was crucial because it brought Raman and Ishita close..in this show, since Savi already faced something similar they could've written some other track to progress their relationship but they don't have enough brains to do that..they can only add toxicity

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Ganja added more drama which wasn't there in yhm😂 Aashka and Kiaan humiliating Savi is their own creativity. In yhm, this track was crucial because it brought Raman and Ishita close..in this show, since Savi already faced something similar they could've written some other track to progress their relationship but they don't have enough brains to do that..they can only add toxicity

Crazy writing ✍️.....hope TRP continue to drop smiley37....Savi was so much better living all by herself with her " Ishanthanu " parents ....

Toxicity without any romance who wants to watch their should be a mix ....I hope this time they burn their hands with it .

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The made the SA attempt more dark than YHM, not to forget the current humiliation of Savi