Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Iss plot tak Raman ishita,ishita santosh,ruhi sharvan ,iyer bhalla inn sabke beech bahut acha relationship start ho gya tha. Isiliye yeh track yhm ka one of the best track tha.

Ghum m toh 1 bhi bond nahi bna hai ab tak. Bad track copy kar rhe hai without nuisance.

Isse better to kusum dola copy kiya tha . Atleast nuisance toh tha uss time .

Exactly their relationship was developed n progressed properly without any rush..Ghum ganja makers edited out all good scenes so their is no progression btw leads infact Rajat is coming out more rude n insensitive towards Savi which Raman was never towards Ishita..Raman Ishita's trust over each other was there but that's not the case here..

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 days ago

They even cut the Pooja's delivery episode which was an iconic for me because Ruhi fully declared she's daughter and no one else ❤️. Ghum thrives on negativity

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

They even cut the Pooja's delivery episode which was an iconic for me because Ruhi fully declared she's daughter and no one else ❤️. Ghum thrives on negativity

Ishita was a doctor so she could do the delivery with the instructions but savi is a teacher here so I doubt she could have do that as she no knowledge of delivery..

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ganja cvs have started adding their own toxicitysmiley36Seems like they're gonna stretch this track and make Savi even more miserable..

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ghum-hai-kisikey-pyaar-meiin-ashika-takes-sai-away-from-savi-the-latter-faces-suspension-after-being_212648

Edited by Golimumab - 9 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail

In yhm, when Shagun tried to take advantage of the situation to snatch custody of Ruhi, uska popat hua tha..And it was so satisfying to watch her plans getting failed.

Here Savi is facing public humiliation and is not even allowed to meet Sai, all of which never happened in yhm

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golimumab

In yhm, when Shagun tried to take advantage of the situation to snatch custody of Ruhi, uska popat hua tha..And it was so satisfying to watch her plans getting failed.

Here Savi is facing public humiliation and is not even allowed to meet Sai, all of which never happened in yhm

This ph has some unwanted obsession towards toxicity nd gains sadistic pleasure seeing the FL gets tormented . Audience should totally reject this toxicity that's been shoved upon then only these lazy bunch will do something creative. In d name of remake this ph is ripping off d essence of og show. S3 of ghum is the worst remake of yhm ever made nd poor leads are being the scapegoat. But sorry to say none of the actors could hold a candle near the og cast nd everyone in the og stood out in their own way unlike s3 of ghum.
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

This ph has some unwanted obsession towards toxicity nd gains sadistic pleasure seeing the FL gets tormented . Audience should totally reject this toxicity that's been shoved upon then only these lazy bunch will do something creative. In d name of remake this ph is ripping off d essence of og show. S3 of ghum is the worst remake of yhm ever made nd poor leads are being the scapegoat. But sorry to say none of the actors could hold a candle near the og cast nd everyone in the og stood out in their own way unlike s3 of ghum.

Exactly! And I'm sorry to say but at this point, I can't take anyone who thinks "ghum is better than yhm" seriously. Because they keep editing out fun and light hearted moments and add scenes where the FL is suffering. In the precap of Ghum, we see Aashka calling Savi "charitraheen" and that Savi would be a bad influence on her daughter. I mean seriously!?

There have been many regional remakes of yhm, but from what I remember none of them have executed Param's track in such a pathetic way.

-Dracarys- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In yhm, did the family came to know about Param's true face sooner or it was stretched ? I am thinking to skip watching till then 😞😞

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

In yhm, did the family came to know about Param's true face sooner or it was stretched ? I am thinking to skip watching till then 😞😞

Actually Raman exposes param in front of the family in a just a few episodes after Ishita's mom takes her with her. In the serial it was the very next day but it was 3 to 4 episodes. Everyone believes Raman except Simmi. It will take a while before Simmi realises the truth because Param always keeps her on his side. Raman never stops Ruhi from meeting Ishita at her parents' house though his family is against it. He himself takes Ruhi to Ishita. Shagun couldn't separate Ruhi and Ishita though she tried and failed miserably smiley36

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dracarys-

In YHM, Param gets exposed after 3-4 epis only. Even though it was a high stakes track there were few light hearted scenes and scenes where we see Raman-Ishita longing for each other. But in ghum, they've added extra drama..so I'm guessing they would milk this track as much as possible and might stretch it.