Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I totally agree with you. I only watched few episodes of YHM but after Ghum I decided to watch it again and I loved Ishita and Raman's chemistry. Ghum is no where near YHM, their cast was way better, Ishita is queen of expressions and here savi is pretty but hardly have any expressions. Raman's comic timing was so good. YHM's initial episodes are gold and unmatched.

kitm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know...whats a point of having good looking leads when you are not utilizing them properly. No chemistry at all and they hardly talk, no bedroom scenes where in YHM raman and Ishita had beautiful conversations in their bedrooom.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Raman Ishita were anything but rude n insensitive to each other but in ganja writers r showing both Rajat Savi rude n insensitive towards each other.There is no trust in btw them unlike Raman Ishiat who started trusting each othern used to care for each other.There is no progression btw the leads here n all tracks r rushed up due to trps pressure.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Stupid ghum makers copy pasting YHM and ruining Savi's character, Savi was strong, kadak Savi was USP of the show.

YHM, I always felt was problematic with the way they dealt with many issues including current molestation track where Simmi slapped Ishita, anyone in their right mind wouldn't hurt someone who has been through the trauma but no, it sucks that they are not changing that part in Ghum

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Stupid ghum makers copy pasting YHM and ruining Savi's character, Savi was strong, kadak Savi was USP of the show.

YHM, I always felt was problematic with the way they dealt with many issues including current molestation track where Simmi slapped Ishita, anyone in their right mind wouldn't hurt someone who has been through the trauma but no, it sucks that they are not changing that part in Ghum

That means Savi also will get slapped by Tara now smiley11....This Ghum writers can't use their brain cella and write tracks a bit different .

It is annoying 😑

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

That means Savi also will get slapped by Tara now smiley11....This Ghum writers can't use their brain cella and write tracks a bit different .

It is annoying 😑

It is in precap

I don't have issue with remake as long as Savi’s core characteristics are intact

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

They cut the Raman's speech part smiley37.I got to know yesterday only. But they did good because the exclusivity Raman's speech had smiley42smiley27, Rajat's speech could have never as he's in Mumbai for a long time and he had to converse in Marathi anyway but Raman learnt Tamil only for Ishita smiley27 . Don't mind current fans smiley36.

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

They cut the Raman's speech part smiley37.I got to know yesterday only. But they did good because the exclusivity Raman's speech had smiley42smiley27, Rajat's speech could have never as he's in Mumbai for a long time and he had to converse in Marathi anyway but Raman learnt Tamil only for Ishita smiley27 . Don't mind current fans smiley36.

Exactly! It never could've been as special as Raman learning Tamil for Ishita❤️🤌 I'm a bit surprised though that they omitted this scene altogether..This scene was there in every remake of yhm and it was good in all of them simply because of the fact that Raman proclaimed not just to Ishita but to everyone that he is grateful for everything that Ishita has done. It was an incredibly thoughtful gesture by him. And they chose to cut such an important scene😂

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Karan is a gujrati in real life who played punjabi onscreen n spoke tamil with such fluency..That scene is one of the most important part of ishra progression which ganja edited out.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Ishita was also extremely bold, strong and forthright. The whole Param track was shown post d aftermath of Delhi gangrape 2012 nd other heinous acts that were happening in Delhi at that point in time as yhm show was based at Delhi. It's a said fact then that woman used to sush up when sexual harassment hppn at their home as its a matter of honor nd shame . Here Param is her bil nd she had to fight with her fam nd many woman fails to muster d courage speak up 4 their dignity as no one from fam is ready to support coz of d fear of reputation nd some not believing that their son,husband, uncle ,father or grandfather can do this. Ekta nd team was trying to showcase d audience how such grave things r looked upon nd how it should be done. Ishita despite being bold sought out d help from Vandita nd files a complaint nd rest we all know. This whole incident is a portrayal of how these things hppn in real life. Raman gives a good lecture on this topic once he proves Ishita's innocence nd it was impeccably performed by Karan. D problem with Ghum is inorder to fit into yhm plotline they r forgetting how Savi was before nd that ruins d essence. Yhm aired in d year 2013 so awareness regarding these things had a huge impact especially woman filing complaint against her bil nd husband supporting his wife against his whole fam and lectures regarding harassment at one's own house nd how fam members look upon these things . But in 2024 these things have evolved nd ppl r more aware nd bold nd majority voices it out barring few so inorder 2 put this into current scenario they could come with a harassment at workplace scenario highlighting Visaka guidelines or Savi fiercely fighting against all odds nd shaming Jigar in public or filing case directly instead of asking Mrinmayi. Ishita Raman story is fresh unlike Savi who had a strong back history regarding handling such mishaps. All I can say is ghum Cvs r stupid nd lazy nd can't do an iota of creativity nd these id@@ will only work on d script once show goes below 2 trps permanently. These shortcomings make yhm remake fall flat when d same track hiked the trps by 0.5 nd made a tremendous impact on audience. This was a bold step 10yrs b4 so that impact was there unlike today when most of d ppl r aware of it. All the actors were exceptional in yhm nd was executed well nd ghum rushed everything wo any build up between d leads nd made d scenes so less impactful nd melodramatic.
Edited by akipog - 10 days ago