Inka sab ulta pulta chal raha hai..🤣

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Hey YHMianssmiley1

How many times have you watched this scene? 👇Me, infinite timessmiley17

Gif

Look at them! They are so in lovesmiley42smiley27. Their closeness, their no inhibition wala physical proximity and concern for each other are on another levelsmiley27

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've watched that promo of Marathi thank you..but sorry to say, it gave me zero feels😭 It might probably be executed better in the actual episode..But I don't think they would be able to recreate the magic of that scene.

I still remember when Raman's tamil speech promo came..how excited I was. It was honestly such a sweet surprise..Raman being a North Indian, it must've been incredibly difficult to learn Tamil and remember the speech. But he did that for Ishita🤌❤️ KP was damn good because his tamil sounded more authentic than the Iyers😂

Raman has always been a man of gestures..Like when he bought that "gaudy necklace" for Ishita. He could've simply bought some necklace..but naah! He sat there for three hours, tried to recollect what she wore for their marriage and tried to design the necklace as per her taste (although our Ishu didn't like it😂)

Even the nameplate wala scene..How thoughtful that gesture is. This man didn't even want to share his cupboard with Ishita once upon a time but now he has her nameplate outside the house. His character growth is chef's kiss❤️

Dihiva thumbnail

oh! was it the promo.. I thought I saw it somewheresmiley36.. yeah, there were no feels here, zero! I guess it will be after the auction track but the emotions and the anticipation are lost heresmiley23. In a way, I am happy that even after this remake, yhm is untouched!smiley37 It stands way beyond the reach of these makerssmiley32

Golimumab thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

oh! was it the promo.. I thought I saw it somewheresmiley36.. yeah, there were no feels here, zero! I guess it will be after the auction track but the emotions and the anticipation are lost heresmiley23. In a way, I am happy that even after this remake, yhm is untouched!smiley37 It stands way beyond the reach of these makerssmiley32

Exactly!! This show is literally the worst adaptation of yhm..It really annoys me when these fans think that ghum is flopping hard because yhm was a bad show..Dude!! This is not how yhm was..You cannot blame yhm for the incompetence of ghum cvs. These people have jumbled up the tracks, chopped off lead couple scenes, added more toxicity..And even in the scenes that are copied,the execution has been subpar! That's the reason why ghum hasn't been able to reach yhm's level of popularity. And not to mention, yhm is already a popular show so most of the people know the story. They would rather prefer to watch the superior version (yhm) on hotstar rather than the crap that ghum cvs are serving.

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here there's zero bond between the leads and side chars. Raman had excellent bond with Shravan, Bala, Vandu nd Mihika. Here everything is so bland. The cute banters bwn Shravu nd Ru were too good. Vandu Bala nd Mihir Mihika too had terrific chem with eo. In ghum neither the leads nor side chars have that organic spark. It's unbelievable Divyanka a chaste hindi speaking person used to tweak her Hindi to play Ishita while Karan a gujju boy became a Punjabi nd delivered a Tamil speech. As I said earlier magic happens just once nd it hppnd with yhm. The entire cast is irreplaceable incl Muthu the dog nd Neelu.
Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Exactly!! This show is literally the worst adaptation of yhm..It really annoys me when these fans think that ghum is flopping hard because yhm was a bad show..Dude!! This is not how yhm was..You cannot blame yhm for the incompetence of ghum cvs. These people have jumbled up the tracks, chopped off lead couple scenes, added more toxicity..And even in the scenes that are copied,the execution has been subpar! That's the reason why ghum hasn't been able to reach yhm's level of popularity. And not to mention, yhm is already a popular show so most of the people know the story. They would rather prefer to watch the superior version (yhm) on hotstar rather than the crap that ghum cvs are serving.

@bold - I am one of those who is currently watching yhm againsmiley37 just to see how these people are messing it upsmiley15. The more I watch DiVan, the more I am frustrated with Ghum! I don't blame the actors here, but I have to admit they have a long way to go before they achieve the acting prowess of Div or Karan. These actors are too bland. In the precap where Rajat apologizes to Savi, he is literally shouting at her! Who apologizes like that?! And Savi looks very irritated with Rajat in every scene. There is no facial expression change, body language, voice modulation, no change in emotion for both of them. More than the actors, I think it is the writing that is subpar. They are not giving a proper complete scene for them to enact. Since the Jigar track, Savi has only one expression on her face, the sad, dejected and haara hua look which is so irritating to watch. I did not want to talk about this show.. just wanted to talk yhm but ok, here it is!smiley36

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Here there's zero bond between the leads and side chars. Raman had excellent bond with Shravan, Bala, Vandu nd Mihika. Here everything is so bland. The cute banters bwn Shravu nd Ru were too good. Vandu Bala nd Mihir Mihika too had terrific chem with eo. In ghum neither the leads nor side chars have that organic spark. It's unbelievable Divyanka a chaste hindi speaking person used to tweak her Hindi to play Ishita while Karan a gujju boy became a Punjabi nd delivered a Tamil speech. As I said earlier magic happens just once nd it hppnd with yhm. The entire cast is irreplaceable incl Muthu the dog nd Neelu.

Very true! All characters were well written and shared beautiful bonds with each other. Ishu-Appa palli(peanuts) eating scene, Raman-tingu discussing women's problemssmiley36, Raman-Mihir sharing dil ke problems (Raman explaining to him about his changed view of Ishitasmiley37), Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla having loaded conversations, Mrs.Iyer defeating all the society ladies in the game of cards which Simmi taught hersmiley36, all the ladies dancing to dholak sone di, Bhallas and Iyers informal get togethers, Ishu thokofying Raman's car, Ishu jealous about Sanjanasmiley36, Raman jealous of Mani, Mihir and Romi helping Ishu with the presidentship.. it was a laughter riot most of time with some beautiful emotional moments and tons of romantic momentssmiley27

Golimumab thumbnail

@bold - I am one of those who is currently watching yhm againsmiley37 just to see how these people are messing it upsmiley15. The more I watch DiVan, the more I am frustrated with Ghum! I don't blame the actors here, but I have to admit they have a long way to go before they achieve the acting prowess of Div or Karan. These actors are too bland. In the precap where Rajat apologizes to Savi, he is literally shouting at her! Who apologizes like that?! And Savi looks very irritated with Rajat in every scene. There is no facial expression change, body language, voice modulation, no change in emotion for both of them. More than the actors, I think it is the writing that is subpar. They are not giving a proper complete scene for them to enact. Since the Jigar track, Savi has only one expression on her face, the sad, dejected and haara hua look which is so irritating to watch. I did not want to talk about this show.. just wanted to talk yhm but ok, here it is!smiley36

Facts only!!

IshRa's apology scene was so beautiful..The way Ishita stops Raman from leaving and says "Jaa rahe ho..Akele? Mujhe saath nahi lejaoge?" The feels thosmiley42Divyanka and Karan oozed such chemistry even in scenes where they didn't have much physical intimacy.

@Bold: This show is so bad its hard to ignore it..This is the only place we can rant about ghum😂

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 59 minutes ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Hey YHMianssmiley1

How many times have you watched this scene? 👇Me, infinite timessmiley17

Gif

Mihir Mihika had this type of hug 1st n then we cried n cribbed as to why IshRa didn't got this type of hug 😭🤣

Few months later we got this passionate n intimate hug smiley27