Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I completely agree, I miss him and his wife. They were such entertaining characters. Chalo they were evil but why can’t Badi Savi call her Chinmay Dada or Shikha Vahini, Asmita Kaku who genuinely loved her? Surely they could help her. She didn’t even invite them to her wedding. Our poor Chavan family is sadly extinct but makers could at least show Bhosale’s as a supportive family as Badi Savi or even as enemies for drama.

I’d rather Akkasaheb and Raosaheb be Badi Savi’s guardians rather than Isha Shantanu. They have that spice in them which makes them interesting to watch. Akkasaheb would perfectly suit a character like Ishita’s mother unlike Isha.

Khair I don’t watch this show anymore it has become too boring. Can’t believe they’re showing Badi Savi as a doormat even though she apparently has green flag in laws?

I don't miss both

Even if they are there also they may not help...Their Eeshan was killed while marrying Savi smiley36ITV blames daughters for Mom's wrong doings ( Ristha) ..Over here Badi Savi becoming badi Doormat ...smiley37.....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 11 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

These Ghum makers copied KD first season was very good 👍

Then the tried to copy different serials flopped so now trying to copy YHM but loosing the " romance " Unlike Ektha this Ganja don't believe in showing " magic of romance "

This show is a " parenting show " now real life I am a full time " Maa" dedicated totally to my children why must watch on screen also parenting ...like seriously...Why can't they make it a bit romantic

Savi from tigeress to a bunny 🐰 already smiley37smiley37Any one can bully that bunny 🐰

KD ka Rono has become a star first he was the villain in jhanak now he’s going to marry Durga .. Wah lucky charm

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't miss both

Even if they are there also they may not help

Badi Savi becoming badi Doormat ...

Akka saheb and Rao saheb could create quality kalesh which is missing in Ghum

Frankly they had more screen time in Ghum 2 than the leads who were boring

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

KD ka Rono has become a star first he was the villain in jhanak now he’s going to marry Durga .. Wah lucky charm

KD's Rono was a real MSP ....smiley11.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Akka saheb and Rao saheb could create quality kalesh which is missing in Ghum

Frankly they had more screen time in Ghum 2 than the leads who were boring

AK was disgusting ....unbearable unlike Kakku RS was better but unlike Chavans Bosales were pure criminals that is why it didn't really work 🤔....horrible they were

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This show is just going haywire.., a girl who’s father was the DCP .. will have no police contacts .. it is not like she was unaware of her identity..

Since the start of the leap .. they have shown savi and her ilk being in the police station for various issues and never have they called any of virat’s junior or senior colleague who still might be in service or recently retired to help ..

it’s not like savi shifted to haryana or Tamil Nadu .. this is still Maharashtra

If nothing works .. atleast call jagtap to help he would have sorted the likes of jigar , Kiran

If not Bhawar patil .

When isha and shantanu were arrested they never called Rao Saheb . Why can’t they make separate stories .. writing a disclaimer

Is Kahani ka pehle dikhaye season se koi Lena Dena nahi hai ..

Didn't Bhavar and Ishaan d-word together?

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Rishi kaushik was already a star he's one of the few mls jiske back to back shows hit hue hain he was previously a Bengali heartthrob. aisa meine suna hain

Now he's working in hindi serials

Edited by Nhikia - 10 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Totally agree ....she will bring in romance when it needed ..

She played romance dreaming about her Ishan Sir calling him " Chidkiya" ....she is going through a rough time now .

Unlike other FLs her life was filled with tragedies ....her entire family and Ishan himself was murdered in one or other way infront of her eyes ...She is portraying " Savi" beautifully

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree ....she will bring in romance when it needed ..

She played romance dreaming about her Ishan Sir calling him " Chidkiya" ....she is going through a rough time now .

Unlike other FLs her life was filled with tragedies ....her entire family and Ishan himself was murdered in one or other way indront of her eyes ...She is portraying " Savi" beautifully

Hitesh and bhavika are doing very good in all departments, within a few months they are in top 2 of all jodi lists

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 10 days ago