Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

By Free speech on IF- I meant, IF experimenting by introducing too many new,new silly & irrelevant rules- just like "unable to make short comments", and many more tiresome rules

IF has too many complicated rules, while X gives way too leverage to the toxicity in the name of free speech. Toxicity on that platform X is unbearable & too much to handle, it's harmful for sanity. Both are extremes

Like you, many of us, too aren't attached with any of these fictional ITV shows & is here just for some light-hearted entertainment i.e interesting & thrilling popcorn-worthy banters on IF

i,particularly have no sentiments attached with any of these fictional ITV shows, emotionally attached to none becz Emotional attachment can be injurious to health I've no heart & mental capacity left to see my fav. fictional charac. being brutally ruined, becz ITV makers are bound to that,it's a set pattern

Many like me here are just- CRITICS, here for critiquing these fictional work sans any emotions for them, especially critiquing & scrutinizing the absurdities & audacity of these ITV makers, trying to demystify the real intentions & pattern of these purposeless & business-minded ITV fiction makers,
In short, to have a good dose of laughter. Shows ke plot ke saath abb headache hi nhi lete, becz they"ll only do what they wish to

We can't blame the makers for repeating creepy stories either ...They are doing g business, it need to make profit .

So simple what the TRP audience wants they serve ....so makers can't be blamed completely

Audience are getting what they ask for smiley37