Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Raman used to go through Shagun and Adi's pictures on his laptop, he was in a very depressed phase back then

Then it came out as a surprise when Ishita saw Raman's phone wallpaper with Ishita and Ruhi's photo, though he cropped away Ishita's face to tease hersmiley36

Then he used to adore and even voice out his feelings looking at IshRu's wallpaper on his laptopsmiley27

By the end of the show, Raman's phone wallpaper had only Ishita, no Adi, no Ruhi, no Pihu, even his phone password was ishu420smiley36, tera naam aur kaam ka password lagaya mainesmiley36

Can u plz tell which in which epi this scene comes. Btw ghum spoilt the thanks giving track of Raman so badly . There were no emotions nd it fell flat.
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Raman used to go through Shagun and Adi's pictures on his laptop, he was in a very depressed phase back then

Then it came out as a surprise when Ishita saw Raman's phone wallpaper with Ishita and Ruhi's photo, though he cropped away Ishita's face to tease hersmiley36

Then he used to adore and even voice out his feelings looking at IshRu's wallpaper on his laptopsmiley27

By the end of the show, Raman's phone wallpaper had only Ishita, no Adi, no Ruhi, no Pihu, even his phone password was ishu420smiley36, tera naam aur kaam ka password lagaya mainesmiley36

@bold- I didn't know about this.. that's so creative by Ramansmiley37. I didn't watch the show for that long!

He cropped Ishu's pic on his mobile when she caught him off guard and changed it to a dinosaur smiley36

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akipog

Can u plz tell which in which epi this scene comes. Btw ghum spoilt the thanks giving track of Raman so badly . There were no emotions nd it fell flat.

I listed four different scenes, which scene's episode number do you wanna know??

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

And then changed password to ishu840..tera naam n kaam 😄

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 minutes ago

I listed four different scenes, which scene's episode number do you wanna know??

Password epi coz I don't remember seeing it. I left the show once leap started
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 minutes ago

Originally posted by: akipog

Password epi coz I don't remember seeing it. I left the show once leap started

It's 1521 episode

https://youtu.be/s3MLcv1sm9c?si=qq6irpWgU9aTtU1y