Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250301 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: amoaar

I didn’t use the hashtag for any purpose. I just thought if i use saiya without hashtag it might get lost in the text. I am not active on twitter or insta. Doesn’t matter much to me. But Virat has gone to another level if ghatiyapan in the precap. His son is ill, he might have the same recurring issue in his legs and he is getting happy that Sai will come to meet Vinu. Pathetic. I don’t know what other words to use. And Vinu is so attached to P that one incidence is triggering trauma in him. This is exactly why Sai has given up on Vinu. I want nothing more than Vinu to be out of P’s clutches. But not at the cost of an innocent child’s life. Vinu is in a very delicate position and will require lot of patience and delicacy to handle the situation. And Virat is just making everything worse. Destroying all the lives because be suddenly decided that be loves Sai.

he isn't making everything worse but ppl making him do that, they literally pushing him to edge of being insane instead of communicating nd sort it out, bcz his intention is ,he just don't want history to repeat itself nd he don't want to do the mistake again bcz he tasted the loss already😊

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko bhi Aarav hi yaad aaya.

Ghum stay away from story untold. Uska class hi alag hai 😆

Same feelings... stay away from story, batman and Robin

amoaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Satya🤩 he is handling virat the he should be scarscam iske sar se upar jata hai

I loved it. Also loved Saiya conversation. The way he was reminding Sai to face the situation. And I think many of us got the answer for why Sai cannot file a case against Virat. The policeman sees virat trying to hit Satya and warns Satya that he would be put in jail without knowing anything. DCP ko kya khaak arrest karenge ye log.
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sai sees V's paagalpan and fight with sattu on Videocall...she decides to leave her job and city and asks sattu to take over her duties. Sattu tries to motivate her and fight. She apologizes for V's behaviour and says doesn't want to fight. Sattu tells her for a place where she can live.

Ragq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Does anybody else get the feeling that there is a chance that Virat might get dismissed or suspended from his job? There is a sudden emphasis on his job but for all the wrong reasons! Sai explicitly reaching out to stop him from accessing police resources, DIG taking a firm stand and reprimanding him + the whole power throw in Sathya's cabin

Edited by Ragq - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ft0FfnpXoAAWxb5.jpeg

Savi ka boy friend mil gya guys

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko bhi Aarav hi yaad aaya.

Ghum stay away from story untold. Uska class hi alag hai 😆

Katha?

Word Count: 1

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

First and foremost they should stop showing virat misusing his power. He was introduced to be rightous police officer, not someone who uses his position for personal reasons. That was one of the reason I started watching the show.

That hawaldaar gives Sattu police dhaus that if he doesn't behave, they will put him behind the bars

nikita05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Ft0FfnpXoAAWxb5.jpeg

Savi ka boy friend mil gya guys

Savi finds him cute

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol if virat doesn't want history to repeat. First he needs to work on divorcing his pakhi.

What he is doing now is forcing sai to stay at CN when he is still married to pakhi.

Didn't he was so cool when sai was about to leave the city before savi revealation.

What happened to his so called love at that time?