Anu kyun nahi luta ti pyaar Adhya pe?

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Note : Word count is above 1000. Ik too long. I really wished they'd work on Anu - Adhya relationship man. Why? I keep sidetracking sometimes, so apologies for that as well.

Anupamaa, babe, your daughter really needs you. She’s emotionally vulnerable and it’s clear she’s yearning for your affection.

It was so touching when Anu kissed her while consoling her. You could feel the genuine emotion; Anu couldn't bear to see her daughter in tears. Yet, there still seems to be a distance between them.

I loved the mother-daughter hugs they showed when Adhya was captive. There were two, but only one was real while the other was in Adhya's imagination. Honestly, the hug in her imagination was even more intense, showing just how much she craves her mom's affection.

But Anupamaa remains subtly distant for some reason. There’s a lack of closeness between the two. Anuj shouldn’t be the one connecting you both; you two are enough on your own.

It’s really sad. I wish she would just get rid of these thankless people around her and focus solely on her family.

Why does Anupamaa take on responsibilities she can't handle?

Just concentrate on your daughter and your partner, for goodness' sake.

Focus on them instead of Sagar, Meenu, Dimpy, Toshu, Pakhi, and the rest of the clan.

To be honest, I’m not a fan of these extravagant weddings that DKP flaunts. I even wrote a long post about it. But Anupamaa proposing to Anuj made me kinda tear up.

This trio—Anupamaa, Anuj, and Adhya—genuinely deserve to be a family, with or without marriage.

I wish they didn’t have to be separated for the leap to happen.

I also wish Dimpy didn’t have to turn completely antagonistic.

I wish Dimpy had left for Mumbai with Tapish and her kid.

I wish Kinjal had left Toshu and taken her kid with her.

Why do the writers make these silly decisions, weaving the story so poorly?

Is it necessary to ruin the characters?

Anyway, back to Anupamaa and Adhya. With the upcoming leap, mother and daughter will be even more distant.

And then they won’t reunite quickly either. We’ll be left waiting and waiting. I’m a big emotional fool for stories like this and I hate the wait.

Last year I used to watch "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain," though I’m not sure which season. I've seen all of them. Anyway, one of the main themes was the Prachi yearning for her father LK's affection. Hiten Tejwani and Niti Taylor did a beautiful job portraying a strained father-daughter relationship being rebuilt.

That girl craved affection from her father, who merely viewed her as a responsibility.

From being family on paper to becoming an actual family—that story arc was beautiful. I want that for MaAn and their kiddo. Maybe that’s why I'd wished they’d cast Niti for Adhya.

I kinda related her character in that show with this Adhya's current phase.

Honestly, I would have preferred if they had shown this arc with Aurra. MaAn are perfect age right now with their kiddo Adhya except that this six-month leap is just pathetic, it would have been good to show the rebuilding of this relationship phase right after the America track.

Even though they’re together now, it feels like Anuj and Anupamaa are together, Anuj and Adhya are together, and the three are together, but Anupamaa and Adhya are still not close enough.

They showed only one scene where Adhya was studying and Anupamaa motivated her. It was beautiful. I wanted for more of that.

I really wanted them to work more on Adhya and Anupamaa’s relationship. And it should have been now.

But it looks like a long journey ahead. With the leap, Adhya will be separated, and MaAn will also be apart.

Then they’ll reunite, but it will take forever to clear misunderstandings. I want Anupamaa and Adhya's bond to not depend on Anuj, now or later. They are mother and daughter, for goodness' sake.

Anupamaa finally has a daughter who isn’t Pakhi. What’s the harm in showing her a little love?

I know there’s a reason she’s distant from Adhya, but babe, Adhya is a kid. She made mistakes, repented, and apologized. You’ve made mistakes too and barely apologized. You’re older; you need to understand her heart. She really needs you.

Why did they take this six-month leap? It served no purpose.

Back to the mother-daughter duo, their relationship should have been the focus right now, but it’s treated like a side plot.

It’s never the focus, and I don’t know why. I get it, other stories matter too, but look at that kid as well.

I'll give you another example, where I see this happening, again side toh door the thing that should have been the plot is no plot at all.

In "Kundali Bhagya," Preeta has lost her memory and thinks Rajveer is her sister’s son when in reality he is her and Karan’s son. Poor Rajveer grew up calling his own mother “maasi.” He craves her affection and wants to call her “Maa” so badly but he can’t. I’ve been waiting for Preeta to regain her memory and realize Rajveer is her son. Shraddha Arya and Paras Kalnawat are a fanatastic duo here.

It will be so tearful, so beautiful when the realization scene happens. I'm going to cry so much when that happens, I’ve been wishing for it for a year and it still hasn’t happened.

Subplot toh door woh plot hai hi nahi door door tak. Idk what the writers seem to be busy focusing on. Oh wait, a stupid love triangle or whatever.

Now the same fate will befall Adhya and Anupamaa. And it really saddens me.

Is it too much to ask for characters who are flawed yet strong, and relationships that are meaningful and well-developed? How about a compelling storyline that doesn't rely on random villains or overly complicated love triangles? We don't need ridiculous love stories capped off by extravagant weddings that barely last.

I am a complete softie when it comes to parent kid relationships that have an emotional arc especially the 'pyaar ke liye tarasna', 'bichhadne ke baad milna', 'rebuilding of bonds', etc. Why can't they write it well within the story. The reunions are everything one roots for.

Edited by carecar - 20 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Short answer+ she's not khoon.

Long answer - if you didn't notice the makers obsession with khoon ka rishta khoon ka bacha, allow me to introduce you to that. Adhya isn't bio kid. Anu will never care. When adhya has genuine trauma from anus behaviour maker showed her a bratty kid brushed evrything under carpet. Why expecting now anything?

Anuj is also a pos his positive character ka real roop dikh gya this besharam doormat will always choose his anoooo 😏

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama strongly stands by the principle that "Every non-Shah on the show exists only to serve Shahs". Relationships are determined by their proximity and defined by Shahs, for Shas and of Shahs.

Also, what were the "mistakes" made by Adhya that are not done by any child her age and in her growing up environment?

Oh and one more, wasn't Adhya a name she gave herself to forget the trauma and abuse she faced in the (less than) one year that she endured with Anupama and Shahs?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

anu only can love shahs

she cannot love adhya as daughter ever

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Anupama strongly stands by the principle that "Every non-Shah on the show exists only to serve Shahs". Relationships are determined by their proximity and defined by Shahs, for Shas and of Shahs.

Also, what were the "mistakes" made by Adhya that are not done by any child her age and in her growing up environment?

Oh and one more, wasn't Adhya a name she gave herself to forget the trauma and abuse she faced in the (less than) one year that she endured with Anupama and Shahs?

Yes, the shameless hypocrite is already training her to be the next unpaid maid of Shameless Shah's (and her replacement). These same Shah kids that Aadhya is currently being a nanny to and caring for, will suddenly flip when they're adults, call her all sorts of names and abuse her. And Aadhyapamaa/Choti-Anupamaa will silently bear all the insults like a pathetic useless doormat, the way her so-called mother Anupamaa Shah did.

The mistake she made was that she wanted her mother to love her but she forgot that she wasn't a Shameless Shah, to be accorded that love by lame-leg.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Agree with all answers here. The contrast between how warm Anupamaa is to Kinjal when Kinjal is staying with Doshu on her own will and the way she told Aadhya that she will face her anger with Dimpy's if she answers back to Dimpy is striking. Since Kinjal and Aadhya are both not blood Shahs, I wonder whether Kinjal gets better treatment from Anupamaa because Kinjal is still staying with Junior Vanraj Shah. Why Anupamaa puts Dimpy and Aadhya on the same scale is something I don't understand. I would suppose she would favour Aadhya over Dimpy but no.

Anuj is annoying with his Shaadi craze and reminds me of sister show where this wedding obsession got a male and kid killed. I agree with Dolly here. Shehzaadi ban ke Dadi ne Shaadi ki but it lasted less than a year. Still, the intense marriage madness is baffling.

Less than a year of marriage? So, 3 Anuj meltdowns (New Year, Holi and before USA leap), Anuj paralysis, Maaya, Malti Devi, Samar passing away - sab, sab, sab was in less than one year smiley39

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

I agree. I just can't get my "anusome" brain around why is she not standing up for her daughter even after all this. Why can't she just tell Dimpy to stay away from 'her' daughter. Support Aadhya like a mother should. Looks like this drama wants to make adoption less worth than having 9months khoon se seencha bacha. Aadhya would have been better in orphanage than a mother like "mei ma hoon"😖🤢

Even Anuj and her love story which I loved until they got married first time feels cringe now. I want that business man Anuj back with Anupama and Aadhya and no Shah drama. In real life people move away from negativity, but Anupama likes to invite them to stay in her house.. Just a load of BS...

carecar thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Agar maine koi bachi adopt ki hoti na toh main usske liye maine duniya se ladd jana haii. Kyunki uska naam juda hota mere saath. Maa Beti ka rishta toh dil ka hota hai. Also, usko sar pe bith ke rakha hota.

Anupamaa being very unfair to Adhya. She invited Adhya into their lives. Sirf emotional hone se kuch nahi hota, emotionally intelligent bhi hona chahiye insaan ko.

Edited by carecar - 18 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Whoever adhya is , at the end of the day she is an adopted kid. If she can be adopted and given care then why not the "rest of the clan". What is so different between adhya the adopted kid and the others. If taking care of the former is justified then why not the latter. Or is it that anupama is only supposed to be a slave towards anuj and his interests, particularly that spoilt lady adhya

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 17 days ago
carecar thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Whoever adhya is , at the end of the day she is an adopted kid. If she can be adopted and given care then why not the "rest of the clan". What is so different between adhya the adopted kid and the others. If taking care of the former is justified then why not the latter. Or is it that anupama is only supposed to be a slave towards anuj and his interests, particularly that spoilt lady adhya

Yeah but every kid has a parent figure except Adhya. And every kid is still getting anupamaa's affection except Adhya.