Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Nhikia

He wants to come back to anu becoz he loved her for 26 years and he definitely care for her trauma otherwise he wouldn't agree to marry shru wouldn't have tolerated her non ending tantrums .

Adhya was constantly misbehaving with that 'someone else' she was acting like America was her property and that someone else isn't allowed to be there just bcoz she doesn't want it if that's not being entitled idk what is she doesn't get to decide who her father meets or not.Adhya & Shruti had the right to be angry with anuj for constantly meeting her ex but adhya doesn't get to order her father around if that would have been shruti ordering it would have been justified but not adhya

If the father is meeting the same women who dumped them and ran away for 5 years, then yes, yes the daughter has a say. Why doesnt the daughter get a say when he father is meeting the SAME EVIL women who dumped them and ran away for 5 years? If it was a new women you would be justified. But Anupama is the same vile selfish loser who abandoned her father and gives him nothing but pain. Which daughter who loves her dad will want him to go back to such a woman?

Every father tolerates their daughters tantrums, no father is a loser who stands while his daughter get slapped by others. If someone slapped my daughter like Devika did, I would rip their arms off. Anuj is the ultimate loser who cannot even protect his own daughter.

Some Anupama fans are really weird, they believe a daughter should have no say if the loser dad runs back to the selfish woman who abandoned them or parents who abandon kids are great and a simp loser father who stands around when someone else slaps her daughter is a good father

Edited by Harish111 - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harish111

If the father is meeting the same women who dumped them and ran away for 5 years, then yes, yes the daughter has a say. Why doesnt the daughter get a say when he father is meeting the SAME EVIL women who dumped them and ran away for 5 years? If it was a new women you would be justified. But Anupama is the same vile selfish loser who abandoned her father and gives him nothing but pain. Which daughter who loves her dad will want him to go back to such a woman?

Every father tolerates their daughters tantrums, no father is a loser who stands while his daughter get slapped by others. If someone slapped my daughter like Devika did, I would rip their arms off. Anuj is the ultimate loser who cannot even protect his own daughter.

Some Anupama fans are really weird, they believe a daughter should have no say if the loser dad runs back to the selfish woman who abandoned them or parents who abandon kids are great and a simp loser father who stands around when someone else slaps her daughter is a good father

Problem is in entire worldthinking about kids rights

adults can abuse kids at home and in schools

but kids should bear it quietly as world thinks kids have no rights in world

even in schools teachers can hit, raise hands on school kids and poor kids bear burnt

here adhya is being ht and abused by devika/shahs/anupama thretens her, anuj thretens her yet shes wrong not those adults

If a woman gets slapped by in laws or hubby immediately DV case false and full wo;ld will jump at them

But world does not bat an eye lide when parents or relatives hit and abuse kids in name of discipline, following adult orders etc

Adult need not be right always, thats what society and law assumes that parents, grand parents, elders are always right

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After a while I watched last few episodes. This show is now a stinky community dustbin. Vedica !!!!! A loud biotch, why and how come you slapped Adhaya. Her fault is that she including her father did not want go back to a woman who ditched them 5 years back.

Some new additional characters are total failure and sucks......

No head and no tail of show.....

The stinky pollu lady increase my blood pressure. I mostly skip her scene. Kinjal another spineless clueless just like her vagabond husband.

No idea how come Vanraj CO. got so much money.

Boring plot less garbage with full of immoral unacceptable content.

Edited by Deb07 - 3 months ago