Toh Anuj wont come back to Anu until Adhya comes back kya?!!!

carecar thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Note : Random order of thoughts. I always go haywire while writing.

Bahot bura lag raha hai mujhe iss family ke liye. Anuj Anu last hug before leap was so sad to watch!!!

Aurra ko bahot miss karenge. That kid is fantastic.

Gaurav - Aurra bond!! 🤍

Such a pretty dancer Adhya!!!!!!!!

Its sad she won't grow up with the parental affection she craved for so badly in life! Her happy family dream not being fulfilled hurts viewer's hearts man.

Maine kitni baar kaha Niti Taylor ko consider karo. She is perfect for Adhya. I loved her character "Prachi" so much last year!! Her yearning for parental affection struck a chord man.

Grown up Adhya is going to crave for her parent's love so much. I can already feel it. Anuj and Anu being apart for so long hurts as well. Its going to be too many tears and I am an emotional fool of highest order.

Adhya my poor gal doesn't deserve half the flak she gets!!

Itne bade log hote hue bhi aag ka ilzaam ek bachi pe laga diya. Kya baat hai. Kidhar milte hai aise talented writers? ITV pe right!!!!

Dolly pehle positive thi na. Yeh galat direction mein hriday parivartan kaise ho gaya.

Don't want to see Kinjal post leap. Woh actress ko jaane do yaar. Itni sundar hai woh aur talented bhi, she deserves her own show as FL. And her character on Anupamaa deserves chhutkara from Toshu fr!

Divorce le le behen woh loser ke sath zindagi spend karne se behtar hai zindagi bhar akele reh le insaan.

Also l noticed they mentioned Dwarka! On the show does that mean, Adhya will head to Dwarka. I mean Naira grew up in Hrishikesh I remember.

Omg, does that mean we get to see Dwarka on Anupamaa. That is such a beautiful thought. Brownie points to writers for this chhotu thing only.

Niti nahi toh Shivi hi sahi, but I am saying, Shivi Momo need to do a show together like seriously! And it needs to be a beautiful lovestory!

I am excited at the thought of Naira - Akshara type reunion of Adhya - Anupamaa. Par woh jaldi hoga nahi I know, aur Anuj Anu aur Adhya ko reunite karane mein toh pata nahi kitne mahine lagayenge.

Please Adhya ko hi FL banao, we have all seen her ups and downs, I still love the chhoti Anu so much. I think all viewers are connected to chhoti because she was a ray of hope in lives of Anuj and Anu and she completed their family.

But I'd still stay as much as I love her and everything I do know that Anuj and Anu were not ready to be parents then.

Plan a family only when you know what you are doing in life! Don't be emotional fools. You will ruin your and your family's life. Same goes for Shaadi morons!

Anyway, back to Anupamaa, I feel bad for Dimple too, bechari ko itna bhi negative nahi banana tha, ab Ansh ko bhi uske jaise banayenge na. Kisi ke post ke comment ke neeche maine itna bada 'post leap theory' likha tha, ussmein Ansh grey hi character ban gaya and I felt so bad about it. I hope he gets character development.

ML ki ke liye Shivam nahi chahiye. Someone like Zaan or Mudit, kuch reet jagat ki aisi aur kavya, pata nahi unhone kyun band kar diya, dono shows were lit. And I kinda really liked their characters.

I'll miss Tapish the most cuz he is sane and sweet. And Toshu cuz he is annoyingly funny.

Edited by carecar - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carecar thumbnail

Dear Writers of Anupamaa, stop disappointing for once! For once! Yeh last leap hai I am giving chance. Iske baad nahi, iske pehle ke dono leap mein I gave chance, you guys royally screwed up both times.

Anupamaa kya show hua karta tha aur kya ho gaya hai. Sad state of itv!

Jefen thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly, I don't know where is the empowering story of Anupama. All daily soaps become leap, plastic surgery, second life, no matter the initial subject of the soap.

carecar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jefen

Exactly, I don't know where is the empowering story of Anupama. All daily soaps become leap, plastic surgery, second life, no matter the initial subject of the soap.

The subject was really important, women empowerment. Women in our society suffer so much, they just turned it into idk what.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Is dimpy really going to die ?

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 14 days ago
carecar thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Is dimpy really going to die ?

Yes! Its really sad.

Uska character ka vaat laga diya writers ne. And unfortunately because of that Tapish will exit the show too.

Edited by carecar - 14 days ago