Dimpy is dead , now adhya must be satisfied

Episode Discussions

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Dimpy may have been wrong in many cases but not in the case of ansh. Most mothers in the world scold or raise their hand on child when the child really deserves it , otherwise children without rectification grow up to be like toshu , pakhi and adhya. Dimpy had the greatest right on ansh , who the heck was adhya to impose her right on ansh.

What was the need for adhya to fight with dimpy regarding ansh , when ansh primarily belongs to dimpy in the first place.

From no angle adhya is a kid:

With her expressions, choice of words adhya appears a adult who has done a PhD in battmeeji. Pakhi atleast appeared immature and misguided in her time , but adhya is akin to dimpy , dolly in spewing taunts and retorting back.

She became the unofficial mother of ansh

She doesn't go to school

It's good that shivangi isn't playing role of adhya , because shivangi is good but adhya isn't.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I am very upset with Aadhya. I wish she finished off every single member of that sadakchaap filthy TamaShah phemli.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am very upset with Aadhya. I wish she finished off every single member of that sadakchaap filthy TamaShah phemli.

I wish makers would make this show like a thriller now.. Aadhya plots to finish off every member of Shah family 1 by 1.. each by different methods 😂😂😂

And end me dikhaye that ye sab Anuj and Aadhya ka plan tha.. all along… Kya maza aa jayega

I think Aadhya should prove herself by bumping Anupamaa off that very cliff where she saved her, tab maanenge ki bandi mein dum haismiley37

Edited by hinz - 15 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

I think Aadhya should prove herself is by bumping Anupamaa off that very cliff where she saved her, tab maanenge ki bandi mein dum haismiley37

The FL actually fell of a cliff in Rishta and since they’re going to copy that show I say Aadhya should be the one who does the honours smiley15

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The FL actually fell of a cliff in Rishta and since they’re going to copy that show I say Aadhya should be the one who does the honours smiley15

wow that'd be like our dream come true, the FL can take the aadha adhura ML along to pave way for the next gen.