myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks like anuj and anupama and shahs on show and writers have forgotten adhya is a child of 13 years

She just talks mature things as life forced her to become adult at 13 years than to nikamma and cruel abusive parents like anuj and anupama

Otherwise shes a child only not adult

This anuj and anupama both use adhya to put all blame of their crimes on child head to get away from punishment and scrutiny

So great anupama madam who could not answer anuj why shahs are her priority not kapadiyas and anuj and adhya ran away

Now anupama conveniently blaming adhya that for her kushi i ran away

By the way what is indian court doing does it not give small kid custody to mother not father as father can abuse girl child (like anuj is doing verbally saying you are orphan i did eshaan)

Anuj uses to threaten her saying i have done eshaan adopting you follow my orders leave shruti accept anupama

Anuj is a narcissit manipulative cunning man

He does all kaands put blame on adhya

He wants to stay with shahs saying adhya want it

Anuj is true villan of show not vanraj atleast vanraj does not lie to toshu and pakhi or samar or use them for love affairs with kavya

This anuj shamelessly using adhya in usa first to romance anupama

Now in india using adhya illness to romance anupama at shah house

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How can ApMaAn abuse a child? They saved her from an orphan's life, even though her bio mother came back to give her a better and more exclusive life but still, ApMaAn should get credit because they came first.

They exposed her to dummy mean people like Leela and Pakhi to train her for the real mean world, left her alone so many times to train her to face life alone, abandoned her on important days of her life to prepare her for real world disappointments.

Anuj left Anupamaa for her Khusi, then Anupamaa left Anuj for her Khusi, then Anuj engaged with Shrew for her Khusi, while still trying to show her that Anupamaa is the better mother, and then Anupamaa exposed Shrew to save her from an evil mother for her Khusi, everything has been for her Khusi?

So many favours and you call them abusers? SHAME ON YOU!!

731627 thumbnail

Sabse jyaada abuse to.aadhya hi karti usne anupama ke baare mein Kitni galat baat boli hai like gold digger and whst not

Aadhya gave baddua to anupama ki aaj anupama ka din kharaab ho jaaye

Anupama ne aaj tuk aise kadvi baatein nahi boli aadya ko

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How can anyone like a char (adult or child)who always abuse his/her parents and curse them??At least I can't.smiley13 and I am sure many others also feel the same way..

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How can anyone blindly stan a character like Anupama (a full grown adult/Patni/Sakhi/Maa) who is such a loser in life, always crying, seeking sympathy, breaking marriages and finding nee men, ruining whatever career option she chooses, always in self pity mode, such a Bhagodi, such a Panauti, still shamelessly residing in her first Ex-Husband’s house with her second Ex-Husband 🤢 A woman of no character and no morals, always creating a scene at every place she goes, top notch gawar jaahil, all talk no action, always giving nonsense bhashans and screaming at the top of her lungs.

Atleast I can’t smiley24 And I am sure most of us here don’t like her.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mentioned it before, say it again, iss show me fully grown adults se khaas kar titular character se toh KOI BHI ummeed nahin hain, even basic moralities ki bhi nahin par bachchon se duniya bhar ki expectations hain, says a lot about the Titular character than anyone else.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Paru...

How can anyone like a char (adult or child)who always abuse his/her parents and curse them??At least I can't.smiley13 and I am sure many others also feel the same way..

the same way people sympathize with a character who leaves a SMALL KID in trauma upon being questioned by husband without any explaination

PS: The kid had no fault in being questioned, it was the father's fault

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paru...

I agree with you adhya wasting time fighting cursing waste of time.

adhya must file abuse fir against anuj and anupama and let them rot in usa jail

Indian law i doubt it protects child rights its always on parents side mostly so kids arae abused by elders in home school

so file case and send them jail for 10 years

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

the same way people sympathize with a character who leaves a SMALL KID in trauma upon being questioned by husband without any explaination

PS: The kid had no fault in being questioned, it was the father's fault

Adhya was not suffering from any type of trauma when Anu left her. Her panic attack started only after their divorce .So Anu wasn't aware about Adhya's mental disorder which she had inherited from her bio mom.

Paru... thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I agree with you adhya wasting time fighting cursing waste of time.

adhya must file abuse fir against anuj and anupama and let them rot in usa jail

Indian law i doubt it protects child rights its always on parents side mostly so kids arae abused by elders in home school

so file case and send them jail for 10 years

In the present situation Anu can file case against Adhya for purposefully locking Pari inside store room which made her unconscious could be fatal. Adhya's behaviour comes under Juvenile crimes.