AbhiMaan TS: A Battle of Two Hearts (Part 1 Updated)

Fan Creations

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

I do not own any character of YRKKH. I wish I did but unfortunately I don't.

My first time trying to write something. Please bear with my mistakes. I am still learning. Alll the feedbacks are more than welcome.

This story will have 2 chapters probably. One Armaan Abhira confrontation and the other one where family finds out.

Prologue

Abhira's POV

It is the happiest moment of her life. The idea of carrying her baby, her Khadoosman's baby, having family with the man she loved so much, it makes her heart swell with joy. She can already imagine the future- seeing Armaan as father, holding their baby girl in his arms, being the doting father, spoiling their baby, hiding her mistakes, fulfilling her every demand, living the life they both have dreamed of.

But like all the happiness in her life, this one also comes with terms and conditions. The doctor has informed her that continuing with the pregnancy is fatal to her, almost a suicide mission. The chances of her surviving are slim. But she, however, can not bring herself to even think about the alternative. The instant love she has started feeling for her unborn baby inside her outweighed all the risks. She made the decision to embrace this danger for the sake of their child.

Abhira made one more decision. She is not going to tell Armaan. Silly as it may sound, she will hide her pregnancy until she can.She knows l Armaan would never allow her to take such a risk. Her silly boy loves her too much for that. But she could not bear the thought of depriving him of this happiness. No matter the cost.

1 week later.....

Armaan was searching for his file since noon. "Ye stationary ki dukaan bhi na. Iski stationary ke chakkar me cupboard mein aur samaan milta hi nahi. Abhira.... Abhiraa...., wo meri Liberty Rail wali file dekhi kya? Abhira? Khaan ho tum yr. I need that file for tomorrow's meeting" He found some papers, hidden behind her jewellery box. His curiosity innocent, just wanting to know what she is hiding. It was her medical reports. When he read first line of report declaring pregnancy positive, a flood of emotions hit him all at once. He had always dreamt of being a father.And after her infertility reports,this thought of having a child with the woman he loved filled him with overwhelming joy. But as he read through the doctor's report, his joy was shattered by the harsh reality. Reality that his happiness came with an impossible choice—a choice that could cost him the love of his life, his Abhira.He was unable to comprehend anything. His knees gave up. He collapsed on the floor, clutching her reports in his hand.And that's how abhira found him after an hour when she entered their room.

Precap

He sank to his knees in front of her, pressing his forehead against her belly, tears slipping down his face as he rested his hand over where their baby was growing.

"I’m sorry," he whispered, his voice cracking, speaking not to Abhira but to the life inside her. "I’m so, so sorry..."

His fingers spread gently across her stomach, as if trying to connect with the tiny being he had only learned about moments ago—someone he already loved so deeply. He choked back a sob, feeling the crushing weight of the impossible decision before him.

"I want you… I want you so much," he continued, his voice breaking. "But I can’t… I can’t lose your mother. I’m so sorry. Maybe in another life, I’ll meet you. I’ll hold you. But I can’t lose her. I am sorry. Please forgive me… you will understand, right? You will forgive Papa, won't you?"

Part 1~ Page 2

Edited by How_you_doingg - 2 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

How_you_doingg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Let me know how was it if you guyz are still here and following the show.

Edited by How_you_doingg - 4 days ago
-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow. This is really good. Continue soon dear.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

This is simply awesome dear😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️.. Truly I wish we get a scene like this in show..

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading it

Please continue soon

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

This was so so so good. Loved it!! I know we will not get a scene like this in the show.

DKP writers, if you are lurking around, please take notes.

Jaldi continue karo Vincenzo ki pankhi.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 4 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Brilliant, keep up the good work.

Continue Soon!!!

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really good please write more!

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

smiley19smiley19 dreading for the next chapter, heartbroken it is.

Abhira wants her child to be raised with this toxic Maa & childish Armaan smiley5 smiley13

Do tag me please smiley27

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

Oh this is so good!! Very excited to read ahead. Armaan Sa is gonna be the best husband sa!