alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Amazing update

Waiting 4 nxt part

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 hours ago

Hey folks...Here goes the next part...enjoy..

Chapter 8 - Facing the KARMA(part 1)

Rohit was anxiously following ruhi's car. He couldn't understand what was happening. Why ruhi is doing all this? Is she in some kind of problem? Then why didn't she share it with him? A storm of questions was raising in his mind. Just then he noticed ruhi's car getting stopped near an isolated building. He also parked his car at a safe distance. Ruhi got down from the car with that traveling bag and went inside the building after checking her phone for a while. Rohit was so sure that she is meeting someone. But why like this? He also silently got out of the car and followed her.

A man waiting for her in a hall as she went inside. Ruhi kept the bag infront of him with a tud. She was clearly angry and nervous at the same time. They started to talk. As rohit was unable to hear their talk, he carefully went a little ahead and hid behind a pillar. He heard ruhi talking to that man.

"Listen, I couldn't arrange the amount you asked for in cash. Here are some jewelries which worth more than 50 lakhs. Please take these and leave me alone."

"Come on, madam. You think I am a fool. You will give me these jewelries and will complain to the police to trap me. I don't want these. I want money in cash", that man said angrily.

"Please...I won't do anything like that. Please believe me. These are from my maternal family. Noone will know about these jewelries going missing. Please take these and delete that video",ruhi almost begged.

Rohit's blood was boiling as he understood that this man is blackmailing his wife. But wait, what kind of video ruhi was talking about? Rohit decided to be little patient before taking any action.

"Seems like you are not understanding me madam. I want money in cash. Fine then, I will send this video directly to your husband. So that he can see how you threatened his brother to come to you leaving his wedding and blackmailed him to marry you. I am sure I will be able to take my money from him in order to save your family's image.", blackmailer threatened showing the phone which contained that video to ruhi while laughing mockingly.

Rohit was shocked to hear this. The way ruhi is trying to conceal the truth made it clear that this man is not lying. His head strated spinning. Ruhi has betrayed him, again. Tears were falling down from his eyes with self pity as his heart weighed with ruhi's brutal betrayal.

He remembered how armaan went missing on his wedding day and abhira finding him. He also remembered how abhira stopped armaan from saying the reason for his delay. He closed his eyes tightly to swallow the bitter truth. Ofcourse, how can they reveal such a disgusting truth infront of not only family but also guests. The fact sinked that it was ruhi who was behind armaan always, not the other way around. His chain of thoughts were broken by that man's voice.

"Or there is another way that you can pay me which won't need a single penny.", that man said checking out ruhi from top to toe. Ruhi could clearly see lust in his eyes which send a cold shiver down her spine. She got hell scared.

"What? I am not that kind of a girl. Don't you dare", ruhi screamed at him. He laughed and said, " Come on, you were ready to marry your brother in law despite being married yourself. This won't be a big deal for you". He started coming near her. "No, please stay away from me. Please, leave me alone. I am pregnant for god sake.", ruhi cried trying to find a way to escape from that place. But that man kept coming to her. Then suddenly that man was hit by someone making him fall on the floor.

Ruhi looked at her saviour. It was rohit. She couldn't understand whether she should be happy that rohit saved him from this man or get scared what will happen after this. Pain of betrayal and accusions for her were clearly written in his eyes.

Rohit was looking at ruhi for a while. He couldn't believe that she was acting all lovey dovey with him after trying to blackmail his brother to marry her before few hours. Her love, concern..everything felt as a big fat lie for him. He looked at that man who was trying to get up and went to him, only to beat him black and blue to vent out his anger and frustration.

Blackmailer barely saved himself from rohit and ran away. In panic, he left that phone which rohit picked up. He opened the phone and played that video. His heart broke into million pieces seeing ruhi ready in a bridal wear which was exactly similar to abhira bhabhi's wedding lehenga, threatening armaan to come to her else she will take her life. That's it. He was done. He put that phone into his pocket and picked up the bag. Then he dragged ruhi to the car who was in shock still trying to process the scenerio.

Rohit pushed ruhi into the car and sped up towards the poddar mansion leaving ruhi terrified about upcoming twist in her destiny.

To be continued...

I know this chapter is all about ruhi-rohit but this was needed so that ruhi can get her karma. Please bare with me and I will try to update next part as soon as possible.

Edited by Sajini235 - 19 hours ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
Next part is updated guys...enjoy...please do comment your opinion...that means alot...
Edited by Sajini235 - 20 hours ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 hours ago

smiley32smiley27smiley32smiley40at last.

do tag me take care

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 hours ago

Amazing chapter

So glad that rohit found out the truth and watched the video

Excited to read how he plans to expose ruhi and protect abhimaan

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Thank you for writing 👍

alekhika20 thumbnail