Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Shade2 Armaan Berserk/Caring

Abhira was getting ready for temple. Today was her parents wedding anniversary ,and while they might not have had a ideal married life,she knew that both of them loved each other.Even after her mother’s past revelation, she had always been confident that her mother loved her father....Abhira still remembers the time when she and mother would talk about her father,Abhinav.The sheen of tears in Akshara’s eyes were something that assured Abhira about her mother’s love for her father.....

Abhira moved her hair to one side and tried to zip up her dress,a act at which she was failing and was becoming frustrated increasingly. Armaan who had just came back into their room after his jogging could see his wife struggling and a mischievous thought came into his mind....Suddenly Abhira took a huge breath as she felt Armaan fingers over her exposed skin...Armaan slowly closed all the hooks taking his time, Abhira could feel butterflies in her stomach rising....Abhira turned around and Armaan held her closely....he removed few strands of wet hair from her face and kissed her on the forehead....She was looking beautiful this morning.....

Abhira(smiling)-Meri help kar rahe tha ya aapni ?

Armaan(innocently)-Mai toh sirf tumhari help karne ki koshish kar raha tha....

Abhira(rolling her eyes)-Hai pata hai mujhe kitni help karneka irada tha....

Armaan(curious)-Tum office nai ja rahi ho ?

Abhira(chuckling)-Nope Dev has started giving weekly offs after one of the employees collapsed yesterday.....Today is mine...

Armaan(suspiciously)-Kahi tum hi toh collapse nai hui thi na ?

Abhira(sarcastically)-Tum sidha Dev sir se kyu nai pooch lete....Since you are besties now...

Armaan(hugging her)-Toh subah subah kaha ja rahi ho ?

Abhira(smiling)-Temple....Its my parents anniversary today...

Armaan hugged her tightly..Abhira cared and loved all the people who were close to her..But he knew too well that she missed her parents too much especially Akshara mam...He was always very happy seeing the bond between Madhav andAbhira...He nor Rohit had never shared that kind of bond with their father...While with Ruhi Mandhav had always been formal but with Abhira something just clicked between both of them.Armaan suddenly felt something...like something was going to go wrong today....

Armaan(confirming)-Kaise ja rahi ho ?

Abhira(Knowing what was coming in her way)-I will book a cab....Dont worry Dhyan rakhoogi...

Armaan(hesitatingly)-Please aaj driver ke saath chali jao....Just for this once...(seeing her about to interrupt)-I know tum sab kuch handle kar saktiho....But this is just for my peace of mind....

Abhira(looking at his worried face)-Okay fine...Relax.....

Armaan hugged Abhira again this tie little bit more tightly...He could not shrug off the feeling that something bad was going to happen today....Abhira soon left for temple and Armaan too left for work ....Armaan had not told anyone not even Abhira that he was investigating his mother’s death....He had finally went to his mother’s resting place after all these years and he had talked to some of the people his mother knew and it started connecting some pieces....He wanted to keep Abhira away from all this mess....She had just started to get over Akshara Mam’s death and on top of that had Manish Goenka already on her back.....

Armaan was surprised seeing Madhav at Poddar firms...His father never came to the office....They always had that awkward relationship....That was one thing he absolutely envied Abhira for....The relationship Akshara mam and Abhira shared was absolutely beautiful...They were more friends than mother-daughter and for Abhira,mam meant everything....Suddenly Armaan received a call from a Unknown number.The call sent him into wave of shock....It was from a city hospital informing him that Abhira had met with a grave accident.....Armaan went off to the hospital without caring for anything else accompanied by Madhav...For the first time Madhav was not sure for leaving Armaan alone.....They rushed to city hospital.....

Armaan(panicked)-Doctor how is my wife ?

Doctor(informing)-Mr Poddar we will have to operate.Abhira has lost a lot of blood...We will try our level best...Aap please tab tak ye form bhar dijiye...

Madhav(asking)-Doctor Abhira ke saath driverji bhi the...Can you tell me how is he ?

Doctor–He is absolutely fine and in the next room....

Armaan(after filling out the form)-Just save my wife.....

Madhav could feel Armaan was tense and prayed to god for his daughter...he had seen both Armaan and Abhira in love.He had seen the improvement in their relationship and he prayed to god to not tear them apart,Armaan would not be able to handle it...He informed everybody at the house.All of them rushed towards the hospital along with Manish as well since Ruhi had informed him....Armaan was talking with the nurse regarding the driver....Madhav knew he was about to burst on somebody....

Armaan(angrily)-How did this happen ? Itni carelessness !! Kaise ? Agar aap thake huithe toh mujhe kehna chahiye tha.....

Madhav(trying to calm him down)-Armaan shaant ho jao...We cant blame him beta....

Armaan(angrily)-My wife is in OT....Somebody is responsible for it....And I want to know about it......

Driver(folding his hands)-Sir maine kuch nai huya nahi meri galti thi....Aisa lagraha tha jaise samne wali car accident karne hi aaayi thi......They straight rammed into our car...

Madhav(curious)-Aap sure hai....? Kisi ne jaan pooch ke...? Par Abhira ko kon ?

Armaan(angrily)-Could be that corporator ....

Madhav(nodding)-Nai beta.You did have Abhira removed from the case...And plus I am still tracking him,its not him....

Armaan(close to a breakdown)-Than who ? Kno who sakta hai ?

Armaan was restless and severely angry. The person responsible wont go scot free that was for sure......Vidya and dadisa were worried for Abhira but they were also worried for Armaan.They had never seen him this angry and helpless...Madhav sat next to Armaan throughout...Vidya noticed the growing bond between Madhav and Armaan....This was all Abhira....She was becoming a bridge between father and son....Vidya felt shameful.....She couldn’t this in so many years and Abhira was trying without them even noticing.....Suddenly Kaveri remembered something and sat suddenly on the hospital bench...

Dadi sa(crestfallen)-Abhira was not the target.....I was....Mujhe aaj subah blackmail karte kisi ka phone aaya tha for money,he had threatened the family.....Didn't take it seriously...

Armaan(starting to get angry)-Dadi sa aap vakil hai....You didn’t feel ki aapko ye baat mujhse ya papa ko batani chahiye thi.....Its because of your carelessness that my wife is in this condition.....Poora family target hai iss waqt...

Ruhi(trying to interrupt)-Armaan please dadi sa par gussaa mat karo.....Kon sochegaki aisa kuch hoga...

Armaan(angrily)-Ruhi tum vakil nai ho...Dont try to become one.Humare profession maikya chalta hai tumhe iska koi knowledge nai hai.....And second tum Rohit mere chote bhai ki widow ho that is the only reason I am listening to you even but hamare family matters mai beech mai aab tum nai bol sakti......Abhira is struggling for her life and it is Dadi sa’s fault....

Aur agar Abhira ko kuch bhi hua toh Dadi sa aap zimmedar hogi uske liye....

Ruhi(close to tears)-Abhira behen hai meri....

Armaan(angrily)-Pata hai mujhe kitna pyaar karti ho tum use.....Abhira doesn’t consider you her sister.....meaning tumhara aur uska koi rishta nai hai....Tum ghar ja sakti ho....

Manish(trying to get things to calm down)-Abhira meri Akshu ki beti hai Armaan....She is my daughter whether she likes it or not....

Armaan(angrily)-Mai aapki bahut izzat karta hu par aap bahar ke hai....Aur ye matter mere ghar ka aur (stressing on Meri) “Meri” biwi ka hai.....Aap ja sakte haiand please take Ruhi with you....

Dadi sa(joining her hands)-Aap please iss waqt jaye Ruhi tum bhi ghar jaobeta....Armaan bahut gusse mai hai iss waqt....

The chorus gang hugged their Armaan bhai tightly....Their bhabhi had to be alright..For all of them and especially their Armaan bhai....Manisha and Manjo prayed to god to get Abhira alright....Kaveri left the hospital wing to contact that blackmailer again.She had made one mistake, she was not going to make another one... Armaan saw Kaveri leaving the hospital wing and left behind her...Kaveri was talking with the blackmailer and talked of dire consequences for hurting her pota bahu....The blackmailer threatend Dadisa that if she doesn’t pay the money than her whole family would know that she killed her eldest grandchild Armaan’s mother.....Armaan was heartbroken and stunned into silence but today he had to confront Kaveri....Just as Kaveri finished the phone call,she saw Armaan standing behind....Kaveri was scared as to what Armaan had heard...

Kaveri(trying to explain)-Armaan please hamari baat suniye.....

Armaan(heartbroken but being brave)-Aapko yaad hai dadi sa bachpan mai aap mujh se kehti thi ki iss ghar ki dor meri hato mai,main bandha beta hu iss family ko......Agar kisi din chut gayi na ye dor Dadi sa toh aap kisi ko ghar mai kuch bata naipayegi.....So please ensure ki aap mujhse ,Abhira se koso door rahe......Patachala aapko Abhira pasand nai hai toh kahi use bhi.....

Kaveri(angrily)-Armaan !! Bahu hai woh hamari....Hum Abhira ko aapna chuke hai....

Armaan(chuckling)-Meri ma bhi aapki bahu thi....The reason you have accepted Abhira is because she is a Goenka......Stay away from Abhira.....Ajse aapka doosra pota bhi aapse door ja chukka hai Dadisa ye sammajh lijiye....

Armaan stormed off leaving a sad Kaveri,for the first time Kaveri felt like she had lost everything.She knew she had made a huge blunder but that cannot be reversed anyhow....She just prayed for Abhira’s life,for she knew she would completely lose her family if something happened to Abhira....Armaan sat outside Abhira’s room....He could not believe the woman he had respected somuch would turn out to be a murderer.But all that stopped today...He had to be more careful around Kaveri and Phuphasa for he was sure,those both always knew of each other’s crimes..He also had to protect all of his siblings from this storm...

The doctorhad informed the Poddar family that the surgery had been success and Abhira would be under observation....Couple of hours later Armaan sent everybody home.The chorus gang was insistent that they would not go home but he promised them that he would call them the moment Abhira gained consciousness......Armaansat outside the room,he could never bear a second without seeing ABhira and that was something he had learnt today....He cant breathe without Abhira forget about living without her....They didn’t understand how they had become part of each other’s lives but now that they were he would ensure he would never let go.He had like Akshara mam made lots of sacrifices for Poddar family but that stopped today....There would be no sacrifice anymore because he wouldn’t let Abhira go through what he went through.....But he had to ensure that his cousins don’tend up paying the price,after Rohit they were the only ones forthem.....Suddenly he felt as if Abhira was calling him out...He walked towardsAbhira’s room and saw her awake,he asked the nurse to call the doctor as his wife was awake....He was almost on verge of tears seeing Abhira likethis,hooked up with wire and oxygen mask...He took a huge breathe seeing Abhira awake....

Armaan(kissing her forehead)-Hey !! Tumhe pata hai tumne aapne Khadoosman ko heartattack de diya tha aaj.....

Abhira(trying to removed her oxygen mask)-What about driver uncle ? Is he alright ?

Armaan(putting the mask back on)-Doctor aa rahe hai alright...Relax....Ma yaahi hu.....relax.. Dont try and remove it....And yes he is absolutely fine....

The doctor rushed inside and checked Abhira.He smiled when he told Armaan that Abhira was out of danger but she had to be kept at the hospital for a week atleast hearing which Abhira scrunched up her nose....But Armaan assured the doctor that hewould take proper care of his wife....Armaan messaged his father that Abhira was awake and well.....He looked at Abhira with all the love he had in his heart and kissed her forehead again.Abhira knew it must have been hellish couple of hours for her husband....She held her hand and assured him that she was fine...He sat next to her holding her hand...

Abhira(seeing him sitting next to her)-Armaan tumhe bhi rest ki zaroorat hai....Why don’t you go home for couple of hours ?

Armaan(nodding)-Absolutely not..Mai tumhe yaha akela chod ke kahi nai jar ahahu....Do you understand ?

Abhira(rolling her eyes)-Ab kon ziddi hai ?

Armaan(smiling)-Tumhe jo bulana hai bulao....Tumhe aise dekh kar mera kya haal hua tha I cant explain....But it just made me realize that no matter what,I cant live without you Abhira....I have survived the death of my mother but this,you.....I don’t have the strength to lose you......I love you so much.....That it is difficult to explain.....Maybe mujhe hi aana chahiye thatumhe chodne...

Abhira felt extremely overwhelmed hearing Armaan’s confession...She always knew that he loved her but she never knew how much.....Next morning Ruhi and Manisha Chachi came with food for Armaan,but the sight with which they were greeted left Ruhi saddened and Manisha chachi happy......Armaan had slept next to Abhira with his hand around her waist so as to not hurt her stitches and Abhira holding his hand.... Manisha quickly took their Nazar murmuring “Mere baccho ko kisi ki nazaar na lage” while giving sharp looks to Ruhi.....Ruhi didn’t realize when tears were coming down on her face...Suddenly she remembered Charu’s words when the whole Akshara’s revelation had came.....Ruhi had tried to hurt Abhira multiple times by her words but Charu had immediately told Ruhi that there would be a time when she would be left alone even by the person she loved most in the world and thats when she would understand what Abhira felt in the present....

Armaan slowly opened his eyes and saw Ruhi standing there with basket.He quickly gotoff ensuring Abhira didn’t get up....Armaan took off the basket from her hand and put it on the table and asked Ruhi to leave...Ruhi was stunned seeing Armaan’s bluntness...

Ruhi–She is my sister Armaan.Tum mujhe use milne ko nai rok sakte...

Armaan(angrily)-Tum aur tumhari poori family for once Abhira ko akela chod do...Sheis in a recovery right now...Leave her alone all of you...And what sister ? theone you tried to demean on purpose once you knew that I was in love with her or that she was Akshara Ma’s daughter..... You know what Ruhi,knowing you was the biggest mistake of my life.....Tumhe agar kuch na mile tum poora ghar barbadkar sakti ho........LEAVE RIGHT NOW....

Armaan also asked Manisha Chachi to ensure that Ruhi or her grandparents didn’t visit thehospital.He wanted Abhira’s recovery soon.And Manisha did just that...In the week that Abhira was in hospital she didn’t allow Goenkas to visit Abhira once....Manish was going berserk waiting to see his granddaughter but Ruhi had informed him beforehand that Armaan was very angry right now and it would be better if didn’t cross him...Ruhi had been heartbroken by Armaan attitude and Abhira’s indifference...

Soon Abhira was discharged and everybody was happy in the Poddar House.Like Armaan had asked Kaveri had stayed away from Abhira and him....Armaan had asked the housekeepers to clean their entire room properly,as soon as they reached thedoorstep.Vidya did the aarti of Abhira,just as Abhira was about to take stepinside,she felt like Aarman picked her up....Abhira’s shade become that of tomato....Yes she was weak and because of surgery was difficult to walk but she could walk...

Abhira(rolling her eyes)-Armaan I can walk.Niche utaro...

Armaan(chuckling)-Tum aapni speed par upar upar chadogi tab tak subah ho jaiyegi...

Abhira(shaping her mouth in O)-Papa dekho kaise mera mazak uda raha hai.....Niche utaro....

Madhav(chiding Armaan)-Kyu pareshan kar raho ho use....Upar leke jao use....She needs rest....

Armaan slowly placed her on the bed after reaching the room...Abhira felt a little bit of pain in her foot.Glass had pieced in her foot and she couldn’t actually walk without paining..Armaan immediately felt that she was in pain.He looked at the watch.It was lunch time,she had to eat and take her medicines as well....As if on que,Manisha chichi brought Abhira’s food....Abhira pouted seeing the food,but she knew she had to get fit again and get back to work fast.....But her mind was elsewhere while Armaan was feeding her....Meanwhile Madhav alsojoined the room along with Krish.Armaan had noticed her absent mindedness in hospital as well...

Armaan(caringly)-Abhira dard ho raha hai kahi ?

Abhira(nodding)-No I am just thinking about the person who saved me.He just sort of vanished after getting me and driver uncle to hospital...

Madhav(stunned)-We thought passerby had called the ambulance....

Armaan(asking)-Kon tha ? Did you notice ?

Abhira(scrunching her nose)-I didn’t see him that properly but was was really astonishning was that use mera naam pata tha even before anybody could tell him and before I could ask anything I lost consciousness in the hospital...He seemed to have proper knowledge as to what was wrong with me so I think hewould doctor or something...

Krish(smiling)-Bhabhi dimaag par itna zor kyu dal rahe ho....Hospital ke CCTV maidekh lege na...

Armaan(smiling)-Thats actually a very good idea Krish....Abhira don’t stress hum dekhlege...

Abhira was sleeping while Armaan was working on his cases...He had been scared out of his mind seeing Abhira in that condition.But he was also really curious about that person who had helped Abhira.Driver too had confirmed about that man.Madhav had went to the hospital to get the CCTV footage.Knowing Poddar family hospital had not argued too much.Armaan and Madhav had already gone through the footage and Madhav was getting the information about that man...He saw Madhav signing himto come out...Armaan shut the door a bit and went outside...

Armaan(curiously)-Kya huva papa ? Kuch pata chala ?

Madhav(bit unsettled)-Pata toh chala hai.I don’t know how Abhira would take it though...

Armaan(asking)-Aisa kon hai ? Jisne use bachaya tha ?

Madhav(disclosing)-Abhir Abhinav Sharma.....Her brother...

Armaan(stunned)-No he is dead papa....Abhira ne bataya tha hume....

Madhav(explaining)-Par they didn’t find the body Armaan beta....Itne saal tak body na milna is not normal...

Armaan(confused)-Abhira se kya kahege papa.....First we need to confirm whether that person is indeed Abhir....I will set a PI after him....

Madhav(nodding)-Yeah sahi rahega....

Armaan had already talked to the PI and had sent him photo of Abhir.He had asked the PI to get all the information about him.First he would confirm and than only he would inform Abhira.....Suddenly he heard a bit of yelp....Abhira was trying to get up,Armaan immediately rushed to her and made her sit carefully...

Armaan(chiding her)-Slowly Abhira kya kar rahi ho....Abhi bhi chot hai.

Abhira(sheepishly)-Sorry....Mai bhul gayi

Nextmorning Abhira tried to remove her dressings.The doctor had instructed to do fresh dressings everyday...Armaan saw her trying to removed the dressings...Armaan rushed to her and took over.he slowly changed all the dressings...He was extra careful withher....Suddenly due to a mistake he placed a hand on Abhira’s shoulder whichcaused her to yelp...\

Abhira(yelp)-Ouch !!!

Armaan(cautioned)-Kya huva ? I am so sorry....

Abhira(smiling)-Kuch nai huva. I am fine.Woh chot hai waha par & your hand was onit....Its alright.I am okay...

Armaan(worried)-I don’t think you are alright (seeing bit of blood on her kurti)-Ithink tumhare jerk se thoda sa blood nikalne laga hai....We need to redressit....

Abhira(chuckling)-I am fine Armaan relax...

Armaan slowly put her hair on one side and opened the zip of kurti a bit.He removed the bandage and cleaned the wound..Abhira yelped a bit.It was painful..The more Armaan saw her wounds the more angry he became at Dadisa....He had never felt that kind of anger before....But this time it was because of her that Abhira was in this pain...The more he saw Abhira struggle the more anger formed in his brain.....He carefully cleaned the blood and put fresh bandage and xiped up her kurti.Abhira turned and saw Armaan worried and bit of anger....She had been noticing him,there was something wrong between him and Dadisa....

Abhira(cupping his face)-Armaan I am fine.Dont worry....Okay...

Abhira hugged him and Armaan returned the hug mindful of her wounds.Sonner or later he would have to tell Abhira about Dadisa.He didn’t want to hide anything from her.But first he had to visit Jaipur as soon as possible to meet Abhir.What possible reason a brother could have to leave his sister like this after rescuing her...But right now he removed all that from his head and was thankfulto god that his wife was alright and in his arms....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

Shade 3 Romantic Abhimaan.....

Also INTRODUCING

Dr Abhir Abhinav Sharma

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 🤩

Excited to read about entry of abhir

Loved this armaan

Please update soon

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chapter! Look forward to Abhirs revelation too.

Hope for a good sibling bond

I loved reading this angsty hospital track of Abhimaan here.

olsen_124 thumbnail

This Armaan is different from the show Armaan...Abhir's detailed entry will be in next part

olsen_124 thumbnail

Abhir & Abhira will have good sibling bond. Ruhi he will hate....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i hope he has a good justification for why he wasnt there for Abhira all these years. she lost out on a sibling for all these years

olsen_124 thumbnail

He will.

olsen_124 thumbnail

And Abhira too will nicely burst on him....

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Nice update.

Loved the angsty romance.

Lets see how he deals with abhir next.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing update

Finally Abhir is here

Please update soon