Second Chance - Abhimaan ff [Chapter 8 (part 1]- updated on page 8)

Fan Creations

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Hi friends, I am really dissapointed with current track so is trying to write something based on the accident track of HI NANNA movie (obviously without a child, as I don't want abhira to get deprived of her childs love...So enjoy...

Here I have kept ruhi positive but she will also get her due. I just don't want more trouble for abhira. Now its time for armaan to cry tears of blood...😈😈😈

Chapter 1 - The tragedy

Ruhi is pregnant. Everyone give ruhi all the love and pampering. Vidya keeps taunting abhira about her inability to become a mother. Armaan still avoids talking to abhira, keeps distance from her.

Few weeks ago, seeing abhira and ruhi together, mg had a slip of tongue about abhira being akshara's daughter. Ruhi had mixed feelings upon learning akshara's death and her living alone with abhira. She was initially angry but couldn't hate abhira due to the bond they developed through past few months. Also she knows that she had purposefully hurt abhira alot. But abhira couldn't take this blame on her mother and decided to find truth and eventually she did and proved her mother innocent with madhav's help. Ruhi was devastated to know she is the reason behind her mother's death unknowingly but abhira supported her saying she was just a kid but got furious on gk elders for their crappy behavior and told them to saty away from her.

Present time,

Ruhi and abhira share a good bond but vidya keeps reprimanding abhira from coming to ruhi saying she is bad luck to her grandchild. One day, ruhi craves for kheer made by abhira and she happily makes it for her. But vidya comes and slams the bowl and starts shouting at abhira for coming close to ruhi. Ruhi interferes saying that she is my sister and she has all the rights to come to me. But armaan who comes their from work hears vidya shouting at abhira and drags her with him. Armaan makes abhira sit in the car and drives away. They fights on the way.

Armaan shouts at abhira ,"why do u keep doing things which angers MAA while I have told u to stay away from her."

Abhira argues that "I was pampering my pregnant sister, I don't need your mother's permission for that."

Armaan again shouts at abhira saying "don't do such things to anger MAA , otherwise she will never accept me again."

Abhira finally fedup shouts at armaan saying that "Your mother despise me for a thing which is beyond my control but I am still trying to make amends only for you so that I can get my armaan, my love,my husband back. But here you are...Are you blaming me for your mother disowning you? Didn't u know that your mother was against our marriage? When I backed off u were the one who convinced me with big flat promises, which u broke one by one. If this is how u were gonna handle things, then why the hell u got married to me?

Armaan was silent which didn't sit well with abhira.

"Do you regret getting married to me? ", abhira asked him. Her voice is almost cracking.

Armaan still stayed silent as he did like past few months. But silence for this question made her heart clench. She felt like she was stabbed with a sharp dragger which pierced right into her heart.

Abhira took a deep breathe and looked out of window. And she started talking with a defeated voice.

"Maybe you are right. We shouldn't have got married. I really wish we didn't get married. I really wish I didn't give a second chance to our relationship. I really wish that I didn't fell in love with you. I really wish WE HAD NEVER MET...."...

This time it was armaan's turn. Abhira's words pierced not only his heart but also his soul. He didn't want abhira to think that he thinks it was a mistake to marry her. Her sudden question stunned him. He wanted to scream that "are u crazy to think like that?" ...but then sudden realization hit him that his behavior and actions within past few months must have made her feel like this. He wanted to tell her she was wrong but his voice strings went numb.

He looked at abhira whose eyes were filled with tears. He promised to keep her happy and not to let her cry but now he himself has become the reason of her tears. He finally gathered courage to tell her that she is not a mistake and he is sorry if he made her feel like that. But little did he knew that a simple sorry was not enough to save which was terribly falling apart.

Suddenly, he heard a sharp sound of a horn from another vehicle. As he looked front a big truck was coming towards them, no actually their car was going towards the truck as he was driving on the wrong side. And in a bilnk of eyes....

SLAAASHH......

PS- Tell me how it is....if u like this, I will continue...

Edited by Sajini235 - 18 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhi show se ab achha hi hai toh likhte raho 😂
Pinecone thumbnail

Thank you for writing! I look forward to reading more soon.

I am expecting Abhira to save Armaan from grevious injury. And Armaan can introspect when Ab is in hospital..

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Hi friends, I am really dissapointed with current track so is trying to write something based on the accident track of HI NANNA movie (obviously without a child, as I don't want abhira to get deprived of her childs love...So enjoy...

Here I have kept ruhi positive but she will also get her due. I just don't want more trouble for abhira. Now its time for armaan to cry tears of blood...😈😈😈

Chapter 1 - The tragedy

Ruhi is pregnant. Everyone give ruhi all the love and pampering. Vidya keeps taunting abhira about her inability to become a mother. Armaan still avoids talking to abhira, keeps distance from her.

Few weeks ago, seeing abhira and ruhi together, mg had a slip of tongue about abhira being akshara's daughter. Ruhi had mixed feelings upon learning akshara's death and her living alone with abhira. She was initially angry but couldn't hate abhira due to the bond they developed through past few months. Also she knows that she had purposefully hurt abhira alot. But abhira couldn't take this blame on her mother and decided to find truth and eventually she did and proved her mother innocent with madhav's help. Ruhi was devastated to know she is the reason behind her mother's death unknowingly but abhira supported her saying she was just a kid but got furious on gk elders for their crappy behavior and told them to saty away from her.

Present time,

Ruhi and abhira share a good bond but vidya keeps reprimanding abhira from coming to ruhi saying she is bad luck to her grandchild. One day, ruhi craves for kheer made by abhira and she happily makes it for her. But vidya comes and slams the bowl and starts shouting at abhira for coming close to ruhi. Ruhi interferes saying that she is my sister and she has all the rights to come to me. But armaan who comes their from work hears vidya shouting at abhira and drags her with him. Armaan makes abhira sit in the car and drives away. They fights on the way.

Armaan shouts at abhira ,"why do u keep doing things which angers MAA while I have told u to stay away from her."

Abhira argues that "I was pampering my pregnant sister, I don't need your mother's permission for that."

Armaan again shouts at abhira saying "don't do such things to anger MAA , otherwise she will never accept me again."

Abhira finally fedup shouts at armaan saying that "Your mother despise me for a thing which is beyond my control but I am still trying to make amends only for you so that I can get my armaan, my love,my husband back. But here you are...Are you blaming me for your mother disowning me? Didn't u know that your mother was against our marriage? When I backed off u were the one who convinced me with big flat promises, which u broke one by one. If this is how u were gonna handle things, then why the hell u got married to me?

Armaan was silent which didn't sit well with abhira.

"Do you regret getting married to me? ", abhira asked him. Her voice is almost cracking.

Armaan still stayed silent as he did like past few months. But silence for this question made her heart clench. She felt like she was stabbed with a sharp dragger which pierced right into her heart.

Abhira took a deep breathe and looked out of window. And she started talking with a defeated voice.

"Maybe you are right. We shouldn't have got married. I really wish we didn't get married. I really wish I didn't give a second chance to our relationship. I really wish that I didn't fell in love with you. I really wish WE HAD NEVER MET...."...

This time it was armaan's turn. Abhira's words pierced not only his heart but also his soul. He didn't want abhira to think that he thinks it was a mistake to marry her. Her sudden question stunned him. He wanted to scream that "are u crazy to think like that?" ...but then sudden realization hit him that his behavior and actions within past few months must have made her feel like this. He wanted to tell her she was wrong but his voice strings went numb.

He looked at abhira whose eyes were filled with tears. He promised to keep her happy and not to let her cry but now he himself has become the reason of her tears. He finally gathered courage to tell her that she is not a mistake and he is sorry if he made her feel like that. But little did he knew that a simple sorry was not enough to save which was terribly falling apart.

Suddenly, he heard a sharp sound of a horn from another vehicle. As he looked front a big track was coming towards them, no actually their car was going towards the truck as he was driving on the wrong side. And in a bilnk of eyes....

SLAAASHH......

PS- Tell me how it is....if u like this, I will continue...

Guys, I started the ff which you guys asked for but little different from the idea which I posted earlier. Hope u guys will like it.

Sorry if I missed tagging someone...

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked it let him cry buckets. He needs that actually. Looking forward for more.😀
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Thank you for writing! I look forward to reading more soon.

I am expecting Abhira to save Armaan from grevious injury. And Armaan can introspect when Ab is in hospital..

I will think about your idea...Thanks...will try my best to post next part soon...
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Good one armaan ko itna rulao ki aainda woh 100 baar soche abhira ko hurt karne se pehle bloody idiot

punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sounds so interesting.. please continue...

Pinecone thumbnail

Will be hitting refresh waiting for the next update. 😊

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading this

I think this should be an opportunity for Abhira to hide and disappear as clearly Armando still thinks abhira is wrong

Please give tough punishment to Vidya and Armando for ill treating abhira

Excited to read more