Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Nah here is biological son of Vidya and Madhav. You will see further in chapter,how much respect he commands and how powerful he is. There are two people involved in systematically destroying the Goenkas:Armaan Poddar and Abhir Sharma......

He is bit dominant as well but with Abhira he is a completely different shade ....

I love how you're giving multiple dimensions to our turtle sa. Please update sooner than decided smiley42

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Nah here is biological son of Vidya and Madhav. You will see further in chapter,how much respect he commands and how powerful he is. There are two people involved in systematically destroying the Goenkas:Armaan Poddar and Abhir Sharma......

He is bit dominant as well but with Abhira he is a completely different shade ....

That sounds like so much fun I absolutely cannot wait!

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful.

Things they could have shown in the show...but then without toxicity how would trps sky rocket.

Really loved the premises of the story.

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Chapter 3

Abhira holding her wrist and her files came into her and Armaan's room only to turn around and shriek......Armaan was standing there in his towel.....Armaan chuckled seeing Abhira's reaction,she was behaving like those 90's heroine who felt like it was crime to see her husband shirtless.....Abhira had her placement interviews today,she was in her last of semester of Masters and hence those interviews.However she had left them in the middle after a horror show of experience......Slowly she turned around seeing that Armaan had left to change in the washroom.....She sat on the bed and rolled up her sleeves and caressed the wrist mark.....Maybe a ice pack would be nice....Armaan who had came out after changing saw Abhira with a mark on her wrist and all patience flew out of the window.....he sat next to his wife and slowly caressed the mark and anger rose in him.....Abhira felt shock waves feeling Armaan's touch......She slowly took away her hand......

Armaan (asking angrily )-Kisne kiya yeh ? Who is responsible for this ?

Abhira (coldly)-Ye meri problem hai I will deal with it Armaan,mujhe tumhari help nahi chahiye....

Armaan slowly shifted closer to Abhira....He loved her very much but his patience ran thin when something bad happened with his family or someone he loved....He held her chin and made her look at him.....Abhira literally felt breathless......She had heard that Armaan was a dominating,powerful human being but she had never ever been at the receiving end of it ever......She gulped.....

Armaan (making her look at him)-Abhira you are my wife,aur mai aisa husband nahi hu jo aapni wife ko kisi bhi cheez ke liye roko tooku but (strictly)-you need to tell me ke ye kisne kiye.....I donot like repeat things twice....Who did it ?

Abhira (taking a deep breath)-I had a interview with Dev Shekhawat.....Just as the interview had started he started touching me inappropriately and he held my wrist a little too tightly......

Armaan (angrily)-What did you do ?

Abhira (chuckling)-I did what I have been taught...I punched him on the face,he will probably have a black eye and than I hit him somewhere due to that he will be unable to walk for some days......

Armaan (chuckling)-Tum duniya ka aathma aajooba ho Abhira...Give me your hand...

Armaan took her wrist in his hands and slowly applied cold pain relief cream on her wrist.....She was such a delicate person,every ouch of hers hurt him.....He didnt tell Abhira anything but maybe it was time to meet Dev Shekhawat...He slowly tied a small bandage around her wrist.....Armaan took her file in his hand and he took a huge breath when he saw that she had not added Poddar to her name......He was not the jealous type of person but adding Poddar to her name would actually help her in her career and men like Dev Shekhawat would think twice before even touching her again....

Armaan (asking)-Why would you not add Poddar to your name Abhira ? I didnt take you for being stupid.

Abhira (nodding)-I am not going to give a boost to my career because I am married to you Armaan.....

Armaan (telling her)-Abhira you are a second generation lawyer,Akshara Ma worked hard so that you could have all the privileges which she didnt as a first generation lawyer.....Aur rahi baat Poddar naam add karne ki,Abhira when you add the name Poddar aasj jo hua hai woh doobara nahi hoga.....Men like Shekhawat will think twice before touching you.......And you are my wife donot forget that.....If that name gives you bit of advantage toh usme burai kya hai......

Armaan left to call somebody while Abhira thought about what Armaan just told her.....Today was a terrible experience,a experience she didnt want to repeat.....But adding Poddar would mean that she accepted this marriage,but hadnt she when on multiple occasions Armaan had addressed her as his wife....And she had not stopped him.....That reminded her the therapist's question : Why was she not accepting this marriage ? She knew by now that Akshara's death had no relation to it.......Maybe because she was robbed of the power to decide,or maybe because she thought that it was a loveless marriage,a thought that would change before midnight.......

Ruhi had came over for dinner at Poddars.She wanted to get to know the family properly before the marriage......She tried to help Vidya in the kitchen but the reply from Manisha left her tongue tied.......Manisha clearly mentioned that guests are not allowed to help in the kitchen....She saw Abhira enter the kitchen but she was more surprised hearing that reply...

Abhira (trying to explain)-Ma thodi toh help karne dijiye.....

Vidya (nodding)-No tu poore din office mai bhaga daudi karti hai and than your classes,go and sit.....(stopping her)-Yeh haat mai kya hua tujhe ?

Abhira (telling her)-Ma woh choti si chot lag agyi.....

Manisha (asking)-Dava lagai Abhira......?

Abhira (explaining)-Ha chachima Armaan ne laga di hai......

Vidya and Manisha both smiled after Abhira told them that Armaan had applied medicine.Abhira even though Vidya had refused helped Vidya with some trouble she was having in settling expenditures.....Vidya was stunned at the calculation power of Abhira and smiled seeing that.......Ruhi observed that all the members of the Poddar family were seated according to their level of importance.....Kaveri sat at the head of table,while Armaan occupied the chair next to Kaveri and Abhira next to Armaan.....However she noticed that Rohit had sat in the opposite row and that to last.....She had seen Armaan chatting with Kaveri about the nxt case while Kaveri drew a envelope from her purse and asked Abhira to come to her.....Ruhi was very curious......

Abhira (asking)-Dadisa ye kya hai ?

Kaveri (smiling)-Your joining letter to Poddar Firms.....(seeing Abhira's hesitancy)-I have heard a lot about you Abhira in the courts.....Bahar ke vakil aake humse kehte hai ki hamari pota bahu kitni behtarieen lawyer and than why would I miss the opportunity to hire the same brilliant lawyer......Ghar ki firm hai than why would you go and work outside...... Masters ke exam khatam ho doosre din se start akr dena.....

Abhira who had sat next to Armaan whispered to him asking if he had any hand in this,but Armaan vehemently denied..... Ruhi was very irritated,Abhira would have the power of office.She was Armaan's wife so she would have that kind of standing at the home as well and she would control the kitchen as well......She wondered if Rohit had any power or say in this house or firm.....What man had her P-nanu gotten her married to......And it seemed like a lot of them were not happy with her alliance to Rohit as well.....

Armaan who had just came to the room after the case discussion saw Abhira sleeping soundly.....Armaan quietly sat next to her and changed her bandaged unknown of the fact that Abhira was still awake.....He kissed her on the forehead and spoke his heart unaware that his wife was still awake.....

Armaan (apologizing)-I am sorry that I was unable to protect you from man like Dev Shekhawat....i know ki tum ab bhi mujhse bahut naraaz ho Abhira but I will wait for the day jab tum mujhe maaf kar doogi so that I can ask from you that one thing : A new start for both of us in this marriage.....i love you so much ke kabhi kabhi tumhare cold replies bardasht nahi hote but I also know that you are grieving for your ma and grief has no logic.....

Armaan shifted to his side and switched off the lights but Abhira opened her eyes tearfully,he loved her so much that he was bearing her hatred.......She put a hand on her mouth so that she didnt make any noise......Early morning when she woke up,she found Armaan missing from the bed....She saw a note next to her.....It was Armaan's handwriting.....He had said that it was a urgent situation that required his attention....Abhira got up and got ready.....She had her classes today......

As soon as Dev Shekhawat opened his office door he saw Armaan Poddar sitting at his chair...Fear suddenly clawed at him,what had he done to offend Adv.Armaan Poddar.....His firm was barely surviving and now this......Armaan got up from the chair and saw Shekhwat's face....Abhira ahd done some pretty handiwork on the face and he could obviously see what she meant that he would not be able to walk......Shekhawat was barely walking.....He was proud of his sherni......Armaan stood near Shekhawat,he could feel him trembling.....That was a good sign......He had dared touch his wife.....

Shekhawat (trembling)-Sir koi baat ho gai,aap yaha ?

Armaan (adjusting his blazer,coldly)-Meri biwi ko haat kaise lagaya tune Shekhawat (Yelling)-HOW DARE YOU ?

Shekhawat (nodding)-Sir aapki wife ? Maine kisi ko haat nahi lagaya

Armaan (angrily)-Abhira Sharma.Udaipur Law college......CCTV footage hai mere paas Shekhawat.....How dare you touch her ?

Shekhwat fell at Armaan's feet begging him to let things go however since this was about Abhira,he was in no mood to let things go.....Armaan had already talked to the main investor in Shekhawat's firm.....His firm was in bad shape already on top of that there were many sexual harassment cases against Shekhawat.....Armaan thought it was a good chance to topple him completely but not before making him beg.....

Shekhawat (begging)-Sir please maaf kar dijiye.....

Armaan (smirking)-Ek shart par,brekafast ke waqt tum ghar aaoge,you will fall on your feet and apologize to my wife or else tumhara kya haal hoga tum soch bhi nahi sakte.....

Shekhawat (nodding)-Ji sir mai aa jaoga.....

Armaan left for home.....He looked at the time,it was already almost time for breakfast....Soon Armaan reached the house and saw Abhira helping Vidya in the kitchen......Vidya signaled him to take her out.....Armaan smiled at his mother's antics....Vidya didnt like that Abhira worked in the kitchen.....Abhira already worked full time and attended classes Vidya didnt want to overburden her.....Armaan glanced at the living room,Goenka family had came for the date of Rohit's marriage....Abhira who had been standing near Armaan saw his expressions change seeing Goenkas.....Before she could ask him,a man came and fell at her feet....Abhira scared jumped back being held by Armaan......Abhira unknowingly clutched Armaan's shirt.....Armaan held her tightly.....The entire Poddar/Goenka family stood up seeing that man.....Kaveri was confused but looking at Armaan's smile knew that something was up.......

Shekhawat (falling at Abhira's feet)-Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye......Mujhse bahut badi galti hui hai,I am sorry......

Kaveri (asking)-Armaan ye hai kon ?

Armaan (feigning innocence)-Dadisa dekhne se toh Dev Shekhawat lagta hai......

Vidya (curious)-Par ye yaha kyu...Aur Abhira se iss tarah maafi kyu maag raha hai......?

Armaan (angrily)-He misbehaved with her......Placement ke din,he touched her inappropriately.......Shyad isiliye maafi maagne aaya ho.....

Charu (curious)-Par Armaan bhai inke face pai ye black mark ?

Armaan (chuckling)-Your bhabhi's handiwork.....

The Chorus Gang laughed at their bhabhi's punch and kick......Kaveri looked at Armaan and he smirked and Kaveri understood that it was his work,but he didnt do anything wrong.....How dare he touch Poddar's bahu inappropriately......Abhira looked away from the man.....Manisha stood next to Abhira along with Vidya....Armaan pulled her away from the man.....Abhira looked disgusted seeing Shekhawat.....Charu could imagine the disdain Abhira was actually feeling.....

Abhira (feeling disgusted)-Please ask him to go away......

Armaan and Madhav asked Shekhawat to leave but Dev Shekhawat knew that this was just the beginning and Armaan would ruin him for daring to touch his wife.....Armaan would not even place a finger on him but he would be ruined.....And he was right,the investors had already begin their work.....And now the sexual harassment cases would start.....Adv.Armaan Poddar had ruined Dev Shekhawat.......

In the evening,Abhira returned tired after college and all she could think throughout the day was about Dev Shekhawat and Armaan's confession.....She was waiting for her therapy session tomorrow......Unknowingly she walked into the washroom in which Armaan had just freshened,she slipped on the water and just when she was about to anticipate the fall Armaan caught her.....Abhira had shut her eyes fearful of the fall but soon opened them realizing that she had not fallen.....She opened her eyes and saw Armaan looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the world....She also saw that Armaan was in his towel.....She quickly pushed him away and got up and turned around......

Abhira (stammering)-Tumhe kya har waqt shirtless ghumne ka shauk hai.....

Armaan (wearing his track pants but still shirtless)-Aur tum kya woh 90's ki heroine ho.....Jo aapne hi husband ko shirtless dekhne se sharmati ho......

Abhira (stammering)-Woh sab mujhe nahi pata.....Just wear.....

Armaan cu off Abhira completely as he soon came in front of Abhira yet still shirtless......Abhira yet again shut her eyes but this time he stepped closer to Abhira...

Armaan (asking)-Open your eyes Abhira....

Abhira (nodding)-No !!

Armaan (demanding)-Eyes Abhira !!

Hearing Armaan's demanding tone,Abhira opened her eyes.....

Armaan (demanding)-I am your husband Mrs Armaan.....Mujhe shirtless dekhna koi crime nahi hai Abhira.......Whether you believe this relationship or not- legally aur har rasmo rivaaz se tum meri patni ho......I know you want some time to accept this marriage but ye baat aapne dimaag se mat nikal na................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap

ABhira's realization

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oho Armaan Sa!! IM LUB JUUUU!! I'm so sat for this Armaan ufffff ekdum chumeshwari! Even Kaveri recognizing Abhira's worth and Vidya pampering her so... This the kind of family she deserves. It makes me so happy to see that she has so many people in her corner. <3

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww thank you so much.....

PopyR56 thumbnail
Fantastic update really loving this story
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chapter

Enjoyed reading it

Excited to read more

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chalo kahi toh armaan sa top lawyer jesa behave kar rahe hai. Thank you for this FF.

Please update soon!

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is soo good❤️ Armaan sa chaaa gayeee!🥹❤️