Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

So good!!! Cannot wait to read the next chapter!❤

sadavirk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Awesome update continue soon plz plz.......

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 hours ago

CHAPTER 3
Shattered Promises, Silent Goodbyes

Abhira stood up from the bed, her body trembling with the weight of her emotions. Without a second thought, she slapped Arman—hard. The sharp crack of the slap echoed through the silent room, a sound filled with every ounce of her heartbreak.

“Everything ended today with this, Arman,” she whispered, her voice laced with disbelief and shattered pain.

Her words hit him harder than the slap, leaving him frozen in place. Arman stood there, stunned, his cheek stinging, but the real pain wasn’t physical. It was the suffocating realization of what he had done—how he had hurt the one person who had loved him unconditionally. He had destroyed something precious in his blind rage, and the weight of it crashed over him like a tidal wave. His eyes filled with tears as the enormity of his actions sank in, but before he could react, he heard a loud crash from the bathroom.

"Abhira!" He ran to the door, his panic rising, every beat of his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. He banged on the door with desperation. "Abhira, please! Open the door!" His voice cracked with fear and regret. "You can't just slap me and leave it at that. Beat me, scold me—do anything! But don’t say it’s over. Don’t leave me like this!"

His fists pounded against the door as if his sheer force could undo the damage he had caused. But he knew, deep down, that this wasn’t a moment he could fix with words or apologies. He had crossed a line that couldn’t be erased, had stooped so low in his anger that he barely recognized himself. He had betrayed her—his Abhira, the woman who had stood by his side, asking for nothing but his love. She had fought for him, defended him, loved him despite everything—and in return, he had broken her heart.

“Abhira!” he shouted, his voice raw with desperation. “Please, listen to me! I’m sorry, I’m so sorry! Whatever happened—Please, open the door! I’m an idiot.

The silence behind the door was unbearable, each second stretching like an eternity. And then, from the other side, he heard her voice—soft, trembling, and filled with unbearable sorrow.

“Arman… just go away,” Abhira’s voice cracked through the door, her pain slicing through him. “Please… just leave me alone.”

Her words hit him like a dagger to the heart. Arman sank to the floor, leaning against the cold wood of the bathroom door. Tears streamed down his face as he realized how deeply he had hurt her, how much he had broken the woman he loved. The emptiness in his chest was suffocating, his heart aching with regret.

“I can’t,” he whispered, his voice hoarse, barely audible. “I can’t leave you, silly girl. Please… I can’t live without you.”

He sat there, his head resting against the door, feeling the crushing weight of their broken connection. His heart was in turmoil, knowing that his love for her was the one thing he couldn’t afford to lose—but he had come so close to losing everything.

The room felt colder, darker, as the distance between them grew not just physically, but emotionally. The silence that followed was more painful than any fight they had ever had, because this time, it wasn’t about words or misunderstandings—it was about trust, shattered into a thousand pieces.

And in that silence, Arman realized he was standing on the edge of losing the most important part of his life.

They both sat on opposite sides of the door, their tears falling silently as the weight of their broken relationship suffocated them. Abhira curled into herself, her heart shattered beyond recognition. How could the man she loved, her Khadoosmaan, be the one to cause her this unbearable pain? The disbelief twisted inside her, the betrayal of it all stealing the strength from her body. On the other side, Arman, his heart pounding with regret, questioned every choice that had led them here. How could he have hurt her like this? The woman who had given him nothing but love?

Tears streamed down his face as Arman stared at the engagement ring, its glint mocking him under the dim light. What was once a symbol of their eternal love now felt like a cruel reminder of the promises he had shattered. His hands trembled as the weight of what he had done pressed down on him, suffocating him with guilt. “How could you, Arman? How could you hurt her like this?” he muttered, his voice thick with disgust, barely able to recognize himself. His throat burned with self-loathing.

The silence in the room felt like it was clawing at his skin. He couldn’t sit still—couldn’t breathe. His heart hammered wildly in his chest, threatening to tear apart as every second replayed the moment he crossed that line. Desperation clawed at him, and it felt like his mind was unraveling, unable to comprehend the damage he had done to the one person he loved more than life itself.

Suddenly, he couldn’t take it anymore. The storm inside him exploded, and in a frenzy of self-directed rage, Arman leapt to his feet, pacing the room like a caged animal. His breath came in ragged gasps, his hands pulling at his hair, trying to silence the voices of regret screaming in his head. “How could you do this, Arman? How?!”

He could feel his own disgust, festering like poison in his veins, pushing him over the edge. His hands reached out wildly, grabbing books from the shelves and hurling them across the room. The sharp thuds as they hit the floor did nothing to dull his pain. His body moved like it had a mind of its own, driven by the agony of what he had become. He grabbed a glass showpiece, its edges cool and fragile under his fingers, and hurled it against the wall. The sound of it shattering echoed through the room, but it wasn’t enough. Nothing could silence the roaring guilt inside him.

His vision blurred with unshed tears, he turned to the mirror, his reflection twisted in his rage. His breath hitched as he stared at himself—a man he didn’t even recognize anymore. His own reflection seemed to mock him, reflecting back the truth of the monster he had been in that moment. Without thinking, he swung his fist at the mirror, the glass splintering beneath his knuckles with a sickening crack. Shards flew everywhere, slicing through the air, but he didn’t feel the pain. He barely registered the blood dripping from his hand, pooling on the floor beneath him.

The physical pain was nothing compared to the searing agony in his chest. He watched the blood trickle down, a grotesque reflection of the damage he had done to Abhira's heart, and something inside him snapped. “How, Arman? How could you break her like this? Is this your love? Is this the man you’ve become?” His voice was hoarse, thick with rage directed entirely at himself.

He staggered around the room, throwing everything in sight, desperate to punish himself, to feel something—anything—that would take away the unbearable weight of his guilt. But no matter how much he broke, nothing could undo the damage. The ring on his finger burned into his skin like a curse.

His breath came in shallow gasps, his body shaking with exhaustion, with sorrow, with rage. Finally, he collapsed onto the floor, his hand bleeding freely, staining the floor beneath him. Tears mingled with blood as he sat there, clutching his head, whispering through broken sobs, “What have I done? What have I done today?” His voice trembled as if the words themselves were too painful to say, a haunting reflection of a man lost in the wreckage of his own mistakes.

Each crash reverberated through the walls, reaching Abhira’s ears like a haunting echo. She could hear the destruction unfolding, could sense Arman’s unraveling—but she was too broken to move, too shattered to care. She clutched the door handle tightly, every muscle in her body screaming to open it, to stop him. But the flashback of his cruelty—the way he had pushed her, the words he had spoken—flooded her mind, paralyzing her.

Instead, she turned away from the door, her steps slow and heavy, as though the weight of her pain anchored her to the floor. She made her way to the bathtub and sank into it, staring ahead with empty eyes. The lifelessness in her expression mirrored the hollow feeling inside her, the complete absence of emotion. She had nothing left to give.

Arman’s gaze remained fixed on the bathroom door, his heart clinging to a fragile hope that Abhira would open it. Exhaustion crept over him, and despite his turmoil, his eyes began to close. Sleep took over, a brief escape from the storm raging inside him.

Hours later, when he stirred awake, his heart leapt at the sight of the bathroom door slightly ajar. He rushed toward it, his mind only filled with the desperate thought of seeing her again. But as he flung the door open, his heart sank—there was no sign of Abhira.

Panic seized him. His eyes darted to the open wardrobe, where her shelves lay bare, confirming the worst. Every trace of her was gone. His trembling hands caught sight of something else—a tender ointment had been applied to his wounds. She had been here, caring for him even after everything.

But before he could process that, his eyes fell on the table—and there, lying alone, was Abhira’s engagement ring.

The very sight of it crushed him. His heart stopped for a moment as the truth struck him like a hammer. She was gone. The one thing he feared most had come true. She had left him.

With shaking hands, he picked up the ring, memories of their engagement flashing before him—the day he had promised her the world, the day they had vowed to stand by each other no matter what. Now, those promises seemed broken beyond repair.

Arman fell to his knees, clutching the ring as if it were the last piece of her he could hold on to. His chest heaved, and a guttural scream tore from his throat, echoing through the empty room. "Abhira!" he shouted, his voice hoarse with anguish. The weight of his mistakes bore down on him, suffocating him. He had lost her, and the agony of that realization shattered him completely.

Tears streamed down his face as he whispered her name, over and over, but only the silence answered back.
smiley38
smiley38
Phewww!!! What a heart breaking part i wrotesmiley19

This is it for this part , Do lemme know your views .
We'll meet soon wid another update

Until then Take caresmiley1

Edited by BUSH146 - 22 hours ago
Posted: 21 hours ago

So good!! The anguish so well articulated!!!

Looking forward to the next part! ❤❤

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 hours ago

You have a wonderful way with words, smiley32

The pain, hurt, turmoil. i felt itsmiley19

tag me smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 hours ago

Too heartbreaking! :(

Look forward to seeing what happens next

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 hours ago

Amazing heart touching scene

Curious to read how the story will progress

I hope armaan lives up to his mistakes and doesn’t let his family put blame on abhira departure

Excited to read more

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 hours ago
Wow....This is so heartbreaking yet you have written it in a amazing way...please update soon...waiting...
mariajaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago

Wow such an emotional one😢😢

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 hours ago

Nice story lovely 😻 smiley31ao painfully beautiful