Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

So the show ain’t like all positive now. Since the writer confirmed

Is Ruhi good can we not see her and rohit get marrie rather than killing him why do they need someone to die. He died once already

Vidya will turn positive in a few days.

so what’s next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hell2 thumbnail
I feel like Ruhi will again turn negative after it’s revealed Abhira is Akshara’s daughter.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hell2

I feel like Ruhi will again turn negative after it’s revealed Abhira is Akshara’s daughter.

Yes that is a given

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ruhi will get pregnant with Rohit's child and he will die. Abhira will somehow be blamed or might be considered dead and her body couldn't be found. Armaan will be made bali ka bakra to marry Ruhi so Madhav ji ki legacy fatherless na rahe. They might even show Abhira with or without losing her memory starting afresh in another city while being pregnant with Armaan's child. Same old rinse repeat, copy paste.

Here's my theory 😅

Armaan sa actually leaves the house as per Vi's request and boom 💥 Abhimaan never comes back but yrkkh decides to explore nuclear family dynamics with two working advocates and parents of small children + some nosy next door neighbours for drama!!!

Or

😌 Literally anything that won't give rise to the now cleared one sided love 💕

And IR should happen for Roohi to learn the truth (mostly deaths) and deserves a closure smiley38

Edited by Shineeeee - 24 days ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Here's my theory 😅

Armaan sa actually leaves the house as per Vi's request and boom 💥 Abhimaan never comes back but yrkkh decides to explore nuclear family dynamics with two working advocates and parents of small children + some nosy next door neighbours for drama!!!

Or

😌 Literally anything that won't give rise to the now cleared one sided love 💕

And IR should happen for Roohi to learn the truth (mostly deaths) and deserves a closure smiley38

I wish it happens but it won't. They are not showing Ar-Ab away from family even for a week. They could've shown them leaving & staying in a rented apartment for a few weeks/months and then returning after Vidya's realization but makers have made PH a hell Ar & Ab can never escape together.