Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

LOL! So Ruhi Birla is not to be blamed for their broken marriage? So she is not the one who tried to bring a divorce between them? So she is not the one who continuously stayed on top of Ar's head and kept reminding him of their deal, always guilt tripping him for showing care and affection for his legal wife? smiley29

Did I watch the same show? smiley42

1. Their marriage broke because Armaan demanded divorce from her

2. Their marriage broke because they both know that they will get separated after 1 year

3. Their marriage broke because they are not compatible with each other

4. Their marriage broke because Armaan is not in love with her.

5. Most importantly their marriage broke because there is no peace in that house because of Abhira and aadha garwale wanted this jhoothi rishta to end.

Ruhi brought the divorce papers but did they both sign? Did family members insisted them to sign?? No!!

I think more than Ruhi reminding Armaan about deal marriage, it was Abhira who kept reminding herself and Armaan about the deal. Armaan wanted Ruhi’s interference in his life and in his marriage.. he never condemned her to stay out of it. If there is any affair who you all think( waise kuch hai bhi nahi) then the blame should go on Armaan too.

Stop blaming Ruhi alone!!

Edited by Susi26 - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

it’s jarring to see Ruhi getting blamed in this drama when clearly since day 1 Armaan has been giving her vaadas, hopes and leading her on…Ar is a weak pendulum character like his mentor… woh koi 2 saal ka bacha nahi hai ki Ruhi ne kaha aur woh maan gaya.. yesa ladka Ab ko hi mubarak.. I want Ruhi to reject him like her mother… but I am sure uske baad bhi, Ruhi will be blamed only🤣🤣..

In the history of rishta, pl, hasn’t suffered from poverty or hatred for even a day.. gareeb abla naari, bechari kismat ki maari is itv fl’s trademark… the theory was hilarious🤣🤣 but somehow I ended up imagining Ab facing the situation🤭… Ruhi ko ese imagina karna impossible hai, aur ab toh already dar dar ki thokre kha rahi hai🤪… but I want her to be either auto driver or pickle maker or stationary shop owner or hotel manager after leap😍 not door to door saleswoman.. bechari baby queen thak jayegi😓

Ruhi is educated and have experience in business, even if Manish kicks her out, she can very well handle herself and become financially independent.. like you said poor Abhira she is still doing her intern have to struggle a lot to get a job in legal field.. many lawyers don’t even get cases for so many years.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

it’s jarring to see Ruhi getting blamed in this drama when clearly since day 1 Armaan has been giving her vaadas, hopes and leading her on…Ar is a weak pendulum character like his mentor… woh koi 2 saal ka bacha nahi hai ki Ruhi ne kaha aur woh maan gaya.. yesa ladka Ab ko hi mubarak.. I want Ruhi to reject him like her mother… but I am sure uske baad bhi, Ruhi will be blamed only🤣🤣..

In the history of rishta, pl, hasn’t suffered from poverty or hatred for even a day.. gareeb abla naari, bechari kismat ki maari is itv fl’s trademark… the theory was hilarious🤣🤣 but somehow I ended up imagining Ab facing the situation🤭… Ruhi ko ese imagina karna impossible hai, aur ab toh already dar dar ki thokre kha rahi hai🤪… but I want her to be either auto driver or pickle maker or stationary shop owner or hotel manager after leap😍 not door to door saleswoman.. bechari baby queen thak jayegi😓

ruhi looks much saner that her ancestors before redemption. Whatever happened between ruRo everyone are equally responsible. Armaan , ruhi, and rohith.

Armaan for giving hopes to his bhabhi and preventing her from moving on and letting his bro marry ruhi even after knowing ruhi loves him.

Ruhi for marrying rohith with a motive of staying closer to armaan. And making mockery of marriage.

Rohith for leaving ruhi without talking to her. Spoiling abhira's life along with trio. If he could have told her she would have not fell in love with armaan.

He just let his bro to have fun with his bhabhi and his wife. smiley16

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

nice theory but jiss tarah ke trps aa rahe hai, I doubt they will go for first boy and then girl concept.. iss gen bhi male child ke existence mita diya, toh next gen mein kyu layenge.. direct ab and Ruhi’s daughters and kuch din baad gen leap.. maahira and ruhaani ka yrkkh..

haan shayad iss gen jaldi wrap up hoga smiley43

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I also remember many here said that if Ruhi is so good and genuine then why doesn’t she go and tell Vidya or Dadisa about her and Armaan and see what happens to her. So makers showed Ruhi telling Vidya about her and Armaan’s saach.

each passing day makers are showing ruhi as a nice character. I wonder which fl blames a character without even knowing truth.

Ruhi ka she does not even know that ruhi is chitwali gf. Neither she knows what was Ruhi's intention those dialogues looked ott and makers seems like blindly copied from social media. But to be honest if abhira ne withness karke bola hotha toh it had impact.

Now it looks more like abhira ne jealousy main ru ko boldiya ye sab. Just because she can not tolerate armaan and Ruhi's marriage.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haan shayad iss gen jaldi wrap up hoga smiley43

Good riddance, this has got to be the worst gen in the history of this show. Can’t believe they ruined S3 for this kachra! Might as well end the show instead!
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Good riddance, this has got to be the worst gen in the history of this show. Can’t believe they ruined S3 for this kachra! Might as well end the show instead!

the reason why dkp brings new gen is to make viewers appreciate previous gen smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

the reason why dkp brings new gen is to make viewers appreciate previous gen smiley36

I totally agree, this happens with me EVERY time. I’m telling you in the next gen I will miss Gen 4 and will regret trolling it smiley36

Clearly proves that this show gets worse with every gen..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I totally agree, this happens with me EVERY time. I’m telling you in the next gen I will miss Gen 4 and will regret trolling it smiley36

Clearly proves that this show gets worse with every gen..

haha smiley36

Word Count: 1

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

each passing day makers are showing ruhi as a nice character. I wonder which fl blames a character without even knowing truth.

Ruhi ka she does not even know that ruhi is chitwali gf. Neither she knows what was Ruhi's intention those dialogues looked ott and makers seems like blindly copied from social media. But to be honest if abhira ne withness karke bola hotha toh it had impact.

Now it looks more like abhira ne jealousy main ru ko boldiya ye sab. Just because she can not tolerate armaan and Ruhi's marriage.

most of Ab’s taunts don’t make sense… in anger she just blabbers without thinking… she taunted Ruhi for being ideal bahu.. if Ar accepts her she will do everything under the sun to be ideal bahu… hence it always comes off as hypocrisy… had she known Ruhi is chitwali, her taunts would have still remotely made sense… yaha use kuch nahi pata and itna bol rahi.. badi behen my foot, makers are making her extra mean so she can go on the guilt trip when she knows Ruhi is her sister and chitwali.. soon she will ah e to eat her own words