Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess we are watching wrong show smiley36 rishta gen 2 also had similar track and fl of the show hi do shadi shuda logon ke beech main ayi thi. Haan woh baath alag hai they proved kaira were not divorced in the end but usse pehle toh unko patha nahi tha that their marriage is still valid but they were dreaming about each other. And ruhi se bhi khatarnak tha smiley36 woh toh teej ka wrath bhi rakthi thi. Just because makers ne in the end ye boldiya kaira were still married that can not erase the fact that kaira had a thought of doing ema with each other when karthik was married to vedika. 😂

https://youtu.be/LVmCaU-A0EY?si=s8HfzbkCkWmf0L_B

https://youtu.be/jt8KgX8-rX8?si=THT-jh3cfqpI4wP4

I never actually bothered to watch Vedika track due to how booooring it was. May try to watch it if I feel like it smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I never actually bothered to watch Vedika track due to how booooring it was. May try to watch it if I feel like it smiley36

mujhe woh dekh kar dhakka laga smiley37 legacy fls ema bhi karthi thi smiley37

Karthik asked naira kya mera ex wife ka bhi teej tha smiley17 how sophesticated smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

mujhe woh dekh kar dhakka laga smiley37 legacy fls ema bhi karthi thi smiley37

Karthik asked naira kya mera ex wife ka bhi teej tha smiley17 how sophesticated smiley36

Bechari Pankhuri used to receive gaali’s daily from Kaira fans for coming between their favourites. She apparently mocked them for being so obsessed with Kaira in some YouTube video and all hell went lose smiley37
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Bechari Pankhuri used to receive gaali’s daily from Kaira fans for coming between their favourites. She apparently mocked them for being so obsessed with Kaira in some YouTube video and all hell went lose smiley37

hahasmiley36 masth hai log smiley16

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I guess we are watching wrong show smiley36 rishta gen 2 also had similar track and fl of the show hi do shadi shuda logon ke beech main ayi thi. Haan woh baath alag hai they proved kaira were not divorced in the end but usse pehle toh unko patha nahi tha that their marriage is still valid but they were dreaming about each other. And ruhi se bhi khatarnak tha smiley36 woh toh teej ka wrath bhi rakthi thi. Just because makers ne in the end ye boldiya kaira were still married that can not erase the fact that kaira had a thought of doing ema with each other when karthik was married to vedika. 😂

https://youtu.be/LVmCaU-A0EY?si=s8HfzbkCkWmf0L_B

https://youtu.be/jt8KgX8-rX8?si=THT-jh3cfqpI4wP4

https://youtu.be/MAgjwCq_Wcs?si=hieCl96TwQCOFE0d

I used to watch some random episodes of rishta till this track but after the leap with kairav and kartik marrying vedika, the show gone down the grain for me.

If vedika was some vamp who haunted leads for years and married kartik forcefully by plotting and planning then these things would not look that -ve (acc to itv standard) but it was not the case.

Anyway itna sab kuch karke, bade bade wade karke bhi inka end sath mein nahi hua.... Sab viewers ka time waste kiya.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I once commented that 'Though I really like initial phase of kaira and shivin chemistry too but sometimes kaira really behave like nibba-nibbi' and their fans literally went wild...... I mean itna bhi dil par lene ki baat nahi mere liye to.smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I used to watch some random episodes of rishta till this track but after the leap with kairav and kartik marrying vedika, the show gone down the grain for me.

If vedika was some vamp who haunted leads for years and married kartik forcefully by plotting and planning then these things would not look that -ve (acc to itv standard) but it was not the case.

Anyway itna sab kuch karke, bade bade wade karke bhi inka end sath mein nahi hua.... Sab viewers ka time waste kiya.

that track was not necessary. Why to show marriage as a joke. Every gen they are doing same thing. Based on clips that i watched if naira really wanted to come back she could have she was not gareeb that she had to stay in goa for so long. No women leaves her maika unless her maika is worst. She just proved her maika was worse and pathi ke aajane se ladki paraya dhan ho jathi hai.

Every gen they are making fl to take such foolish decision i ask this question every gen jo rishta mushkil ke waqt main kaam na aye waise rishte ko badhai ho badhai, yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai , function celebration ke liye kyun glorify karna as no matter what rishta fl has with her family, She never calls them when she is in pain but they celebrate all festivals together to sing yrkkh song smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I once commented that 'Though I really like initial phase of kaira and shivin chemistry too but sometimes kaira really behave like nibba-nibbi' and their fans literally went wild...... I mean itna bhi dil par lene ki baat nahi mere liye to.smiley36

i call them as honeymoon couple. No offense to their fans. Not a fan of romantic shows but on insta i used to get suggestions and they were having honeymoon in different ways smiley36 so i just call them as honeymoon couple. smiley36 they literally used to have sr in every clip that i have watched smiley36
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Why are makers hellbent on showing Ab stupid? She didn’t go to hostel because Armaan knows the address🤦‍♀️… how idiotic can she be! A hostel is any day way safer than a rented store room… they could have shown her saying the hostel isn’t vacant but na makers are like saare characters ko bewakoof dikhayenge😅.. ab ki puri duniya Ar ke around revolve hoti hai.. woh na mile isiliye hostel chod diya.. and the landlord was such a creepy man.. what if something bad happens? Ab isn’t a kid anymore, she is a 22 years old adult… how can she be so careless is beyond me.. in today’s times even a kid is thought not to take any risks and to give safety at most priority…
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

i call them as honeymoon couple. No offense to their fans. Not a fan of romantic shows but on insta i used to get suggestions and they were having honeymoon in different ways smiley36 so i just call them as honeymoon couple. smiley36 they literally used to have sr in every clip that i have watched smiley36

Not to forget the amount of times they remarried smiley26 I think about 7 times can’t remember smiley25 And then the hilarious part is when Kartik marries Sirat and lives happily with her for 8 years. Truly a weird couple Kaira were don’t know why their fans were so obsessed with them.