firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Manish will get to know ab is ak's daughter and he will tell her everything about what ak did to ruhi. Ab will feel that her moms direct or indirect actions brought miseries to ruhi. She decides to gift wrap armaan to her. During wedding armaan get to know that he loves AB. But AB rejects his proposal so that she can serve him on platter.

She will sing and dance on badhai ho badhai smiley36

https://youtu.be/WxcFMXox2L4?si=7PgoO9Y8SdfCBfxz

If they want they can repeat some tracks of gen 3. Where the ruhmaan ki shaadi day ke din abhira feels like confessing her love.

This time ruhi may not have any fault of hers it's just abhira will feel everything is incorrect and since abhimaan loves each other they deserve each other.

Ruhi will heartbroken in her mandap but this time no faults of hers.

Entire family will be against abhimaan for ruining Ruhi's life.

What makers achieve by doing that?

1. After this track they can completely whitewash ruhi and make her bechari infront of society.

2. After this track AB will be on gunpoint and nobody will be with her. Everyone can trash and bash her for everything she does.

Even goenka's will cut their ties from her. More ddp more money 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1792083750064435213

Off topic seems like ruhi is getting dialogues from IF smiley36 i remember someone raised same point can charu handle ex and his kids smiley36 so makers definitely yahi par ghoom rahe hai smiley17

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ha ha i wonder two things are possible.

1. Post replacing pratiksha they changed her characterstics and reason for changing her was to make ppl forget what pratz did. As for viewers have very less memory power as they watch all itv shows. Toh if it was pratiksha it was easy for them to remember and now since it's garvita they may tend to forget smiley36i remember pratz saying she is playing negative character so she is recieving hate. But garvita said rajan shahi gave her character sketch it's totally positive character. Kuch toh jhol hua hai waha. smiley36so whatever pratz did makers have forgotten and not taking into consideration.

Or

2. Pratz was a such a bad actress her acting made it look vulgar where as character sketch of ruhi was totally different and due to her potrayal ppl treated it as negative character. smiley36

So when i try to ignore what happened during pratz and see garvita as a all new character she looks very positive. Except few grey shades 😂 ab lagtha hai pratz ka termination isiliye hua hai to make ppl forget what she did 😂

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1792083750064435213

Off topic seems like ruhi is getting dialogues from IF smiley36 i remember someone raised same point can charu handle ex and his kids smiley36 so makers definitely yahi par ghoom rahe hai smiley17

Hehehhe bola tha na yeh writer yahi pdi rehti hai forum mai smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Hehehhe bola tha na yeh writer yahi pdi rehti hai forum mai smiley36

and i feel apke posts unke fav hai. hamare saath woh bhi miss karthe haismiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Even after ruhaan marriage is fixed, Ab hasn’t been able to decode that Ruhi is chitwali… mujhe laga she will crack it but aage jaake bomb phodenge… I guess both Ab being Goenka and chitwali revelation will happen together… by the end of this marriage track Ar will have feelings for Ab, Ruhi will back out.. and usi waqt yeh dono sach bahar aayaengi… only Manish can be shameless to an extent to ask her sacrifice and Ab being itv fl and apni ma ke beti will give Ar to her sister…
Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Even after ruhaan marriage is fixed, Ab hasn’t been able to decode that Ruhi is chitwali… mujhe laga she will crack it but aage jaake bomb phodenge… I guess both Ab being Goenka and chitwali revelation will happen together… by the end of this marriage track Ar will have feelings for Ab, Ruhi will back out.. and usi waqt yeh dono sach bahar aayaengi… only Manish can be shameless to an extent to ask her sacrifice and Ab being itv fl and apni ma ke beti will give Ar to her sister…

🤣🤣🤣 iss show mai ek sister toh every season aisi aati he hai jo apni behen ke liye love donation camp khole. Like yeh lo mera love tum rakh lo smiley36 seriously matlab female lead ka lover banna is like apna life jhand banane jaisa hai , you never know tumhari pith piche kab kaunsa sacrifice play chal raha hai and kisi dusre ko donate kar ke nikal lesmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

As i said in previous post they erased Ruhi's kand with pratiksha. Ab no longer remembers about chitwali. Ruhi bhi widow hai. Ab thinks she is his best friend she fogot that ruhi chitwali's best friend. Rumaan truth kabhi nahi ayega as it's gone done and dusted hai .

Now i feel it's repeatation of gen 3 confession track hoga.

Where in hotel somehow manish will get to know ab is ak's daughter same day he will get to know ab loves armaan. He will see happy face of Ruhi after very long time and he will ask abhira to spare ruhi from sorrows.

Ab since she found a relation after long time decides to sacrifice for goenka's and her sister. She will be that happy sister who dances on her sister's wedding. Her happiness starts bothering armaan and armaan may get restless and starts questioning her how can she be so happy. On the day of wedding he will get frustrated may do something to make ab confess or vice versa bhi ho saktha hai.

Then in mandap both abhimaan will break the marriage with ruhi. She wil be heart broken again and every poddar will accept her but her relations will be bitter. Phir koi ud jayega and armaan will realize he did a big mistake by marrying her by going against his family.

Phir divorce seperation hoga and ruhi may be shown as taking care of family without any relation and when ab comes back she will have a kid. Phir rumaan ke shadi ke time woh wapas ayegi. But this time armaan will call her marriage as umarkaid wala love and marry ruhi by calling her love as pure and selfless who took care of family without expecting anything in return and without any relation.

In the end AB will be made guilty for all her life choices.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

🤣🤣🤣 iss show mai ek sister toh every season aisi aati he hai jo apni behen ke liye love donation camp khole. Like yeh lo mera love tum rakh lo smiley36 seriously matlab female lead ka lover banna is like apna life jhand banane jaisa hai , you never know tumhari pith piche kab kaunsa sacrifice play chal raha hai and kisi dusre ko donate kar ke nikal lesmiley36

AB ne already shuru kardiya sacrificing lamb game. She sacrificed her and Armaan's dads relation for ex sas and sasurji.