Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Stop blaming Ruhi alone!!

I didn't say Ruhi Birla is the only one who should be blamed, I said she should be blamed MORE because all this staying close to jethji saiyaan started with HER. Ar did not put a gun to her head and say go marry my brother. He told her he cannot marry her and it's her CHOICE to go ahead or not.

And she took FULL advantage of staying close and guilt tripped Ar continuously from day one. Ar the loser that he is kept getting enticed by her lustiness and creepiness and gave in. Marriage is not a joke like she wanted to play with RoPod and still played with Ab-Ar, tampering any moments they could potentially have fixed on all because SHE THE BAHARWALI FREELOADING FRAUDULENT BHABHI kept INTRUDING.

Marriage is between Ab-Ar, Ruhi Birla kept digging her nose and destroyed it with all her homewrecking tactics.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Every human has a choice. Armaan never loved AB and it was a contract marriage so far what they show. Ruhi tried accepting her husband but he left her without talking to her so that he can gift wrap ruhi to armaan as a token of appreciation.

Yes morally it's wrong but morally what abhira did is also wrong. She used armaan for an year and disrespected institution of marriage.

Morally she was seducing him and even he was seducing her even after they knew someone was waiting for armaan.

Morally abhira disrespecting poddars is also wrong as armaan gave her shelter but she has no rights to disrespect his family who gave her shelter when she needed the most.

Morally abhira sacrificing her marriage for vidya and madhav is also wrong. As marriage decisions should be taken mutually. No women has a right to decide for her husband.

Toh when ab did not respected her marriage enough and always reminded AR that it's a contract marriage mera koi nahi hai. I am all alone in this universe toh how she is expecting armaan to love her back. In love a person has to appreciate presence of another person but unfortunately ab never gave ar enough respect or place in her life where as armaan gave her place in his precious bench to tell her she was his family.

In a relation 3rd person can not speak if 2 ppl are strong. If 3rd person is in the relation that means the problem is with the 2 person involved in the relation.

Blaming ruhi will not erase the faults or mistakes of ab and ar. As since ruhi can cancel marriage same way armaan can tell her to move on as he is not a kid.

@Diya

1. Armaan promised ruhi to love her forever. And this promise is a justification for her to marry RoPod and destroy his life while she keeps this promise as UMEED? LMAO! smiley37

2. AB screamed hamari shadi contract marriage hai But did she scream that to Ruhi Birla? Who the eff is Ruhi Birla to intrude between Ab and Ar. Ar confided in her and she should have shut up and kept it as a secret. But noooo Ruhi the emotional manipulator she is kept using this against them every freaking time because she didn't want to give them a chance to work on their marriage. She is so wahiyat, istg...

3. AB went and told ruhi chitwali and armaan will be together some day. and....?? This gives Ruhi Birla the chance to keep up her homewrecking antics? smiley22

4. Armaan denied ruhi's rishta from manav because he don't wanted to loose her. Did he say that out loud? If I remember correctly he said he couldn't see Manav keeping her happy. It was Ruhi and her delusional assumption that he did this to keep her with him. smiley39But tbf this is on him but let's not forget how Ruhi told him that he better talk to Dadisa and Vidya to stop all this second marriage nonsense.

5. he was about write shiv shakti with her. And WHO dragged him to do this? RUHI BIRLA.

6. He even hugged her in a hut which was sunsaan WRONG! IT WAS RUHI BIRLA!

7. He even danced with her infornt of everyone. smiley36 After RUHI BIRLA went spinning into his arms

But galti sirf roohi ki hai baaki sab doodh peethe bacche hai jinka dimaag abhi develop nahi hua haismiley34

Again, I am not blaming JUST Ruhi Birla, but the blame is MOSTLY because of HER. She is a weak woman and weak woman like her like to chase other woman's husband.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I didn't say Ruhi Birla is the only one who should be blamed, I said she should be blamed MORE because all this staying close to jethji saiyaan started with HER. Ar did not put a gun to her head and say go marry my brother. He told her he cannot marry her and it's her CHOICE to go ahead or not.

And she took FULL advantage of staying close and guilt tripped Ar continuously from day one. Ar the loser that he is kept getting enticed by her lustiness and creepiness and gave in. Marriage is not a joke like she wanted to play with RoPod and still played with Ab-Ar, tampering any moments they could potentially have fixed on all because SHE THE BAHARWALI FREELOADING FRAUDULENT BHABHI kept INTRUDING.

Marriage is between Ab-Ar, Ruhi Birla kept digging her nose and destroyed it with all her homewrecking tactics.

Wow.. The most apt definition given to HHH Ru Birla ex Mrs RoPo soon to be or may be never Mrs ArPo🐊🐊🐊😭😭😭😭😭.. We dont know abt her educational qualifications apart from the fact that she herself claims to be a multitasker... But haa gaslighting and manipulation mein distinction ke saath pass huva hain ladki🀣🀣🀣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Accha hai na writers idhar hi ghoom rahe hai smiley36no wonder they sidelined ab as only ruhi can create chaos in social media. Negative publicity wohi dethi hai smiley36

Ab-Ar were married, in which world were they not allowed to "seduce" each other just because some unknown random stranger weak woman is waiting for Ar smiley37

Ab-Ar were married legally, it's Ar's job to provide her a shelter. Ab doesn't have to be grateful to them, it's her right to stay in the Poddar house, or wherever Ar's actual home is. Unfortunately for her, it's the Poddars house. Tsk tsk!

edited for mocking user

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Wow.. The most apt definition given to HHH Ru Birla ex Mrs RoPo soon to be or may be never Mrs ArPo🐊🐊🐊😭😭😭😭😭.. We dont know abt her educational qualifications apart from the fact that she herself claims to be a multitasker... But haa gaslighting and manipulation mein distinction ke saath pass huva hain ladki🀣🀣🀣

It's RoPod and ArPod smiley9

Her education qualification is 12th pass. Source: Trust me sis, ik. I am like a 100 yo so I can tell people's character (or characterlessness) and educational qualification in a chutki smiley9

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Unfortunately now ab is divorced so i believe with that logic ruhi can marry armaan and armaan can marry ruhi smiley42 no need to moral police them as ab herself said its a forced marriage. She can seduce her next husband. I hope now ruhi will not be namecalled or bashed as she is no longer behind a married man. He is unmarried officially smiley42

If ab wanted to seducer her ex husband she has every right to seduce but she should stop giving hopes to chitwali that someday he will be yours.smiley42 accha sirf banne ka natak nahi karna hai banna bhi hotha hai smiley9

Oh no no no, DKP may forget Ruhi Birla's homewrecking antics but as a scorned viewer who expected more slaps thappads and jootas at Ruhi Birla, I will never forget how she came between two legally married people and tried to seduce the man and won in getting him to dance to her lusty vibessmiley7

Homewrecking karoge toh gali khaogey smiley9

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I guess we are watching wrong show smiley36 rishta gen 2 also had similar track and fl of the show hi do shadi shuda logon ke beech main ayi thi. Haan woh baath alag hai they proved kaira were not divorced in the end but usse pehle toh unko patha nahi tha that their marriage is still valid but they were dreaming about each other. And ruhi se bhi khatarnak tha smiley36 woh toh teej ka wrath bhi rakthi thi. Just because makers ne in the end ye boldiya kaira were still married that can not erase the fact that kaira had a thought of doing ema with each other when karthik was married to vedika. πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/LVmCaU-A0EY?si=s8HfzbkCkWmf0L_B

https://youtu.be/jt8KgX8-rX8?si=THT-jh3cfqpI4wP4

https://youtu.be/MAgjwCq_Wcs?si=hieCl96TwQCOFE0d

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago