Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Manish will get to know ab is ak's daughter and he will tell her everything about what ak did to ruhi. Ab will feel that her moms direct or indirect actions brought miseries to ruhi. She decides to gift wrap armaan to her. During wedding armaan get to know that he loves AB. But AB rejects his proposal so that she can serve him on platter.

She will sing and dance on badhai ho badhai smiley36

https://youtu.be/WxcFMXox2L4?si=7PgoO9Y8SdfCBfxz

If they want they can repeat some tracks of gen 3. Where the ruhmaan ki shaadi day ke din abhira feels like confessing her love.

This time ruhi may not have any fault of hers it's just abhira will feel everything is incorrect and since abhimaan loves each other they deserve each other.

Ruhi will heartbroken in her mandap but this time no faults of hers.

Entire family will be against abhimaan for ruining Ruhi's life.

What makers achieve by doing that?

1. After this track they can completely whitewash ruhi and make her bechari infront of society.

2. After this track AB will be on gunpoint and nobody will be with her. Everyone can trash and bash her for everything she does.

Even goenka's will cut their ties from her. More ddp more money šŸ˜‚

I think they already have started it today..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

thatā€™s a high possibilityšŸ¤­.. yeh hosakta ki Ar will decide he wants Ab and Ruhi backs off, before remarriage ek raat 2 sec back hoga.. agle din Madhav upar jayega and Ar will realise going against family was a wrong decision and will throw out Abā€¦ she will realise she is preg but wonā€™t go back in her ego like her mother.. 6 years leap, ab will be either a chef or a manager in a resort with maahira sharmašŸ˜

she will find an AA whose name will be ayushmaan verma. Baby ka naam hoga abhimaan verma smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

ha jaise jabatdasti se hue shaadi jabardasthi se todna pada.. har ek roj 1 year deal ke bare mein baat kare yeh dono ka marriage Ruhi ke immoral actions se thoota smiley36.. kuch bhi!!

LOL! So Ruhi Birla is not to be blamed for their broken marriage? So she is not the one who tried to bring a divorce between them? So she is not the one who continuously stayed on top of Ar's head and kept reminding him of their deal, always guilt tripping him for showing care and affection for his legal wife? smiley29

Did I watch the same show? smiley42

Oh man I realized I didn't even reply to your topic @Diya smiley9

My next track prediction is Ruhi Birla getting ousted because finally people see her for the worthless being she is smiley14 So since she has been cut off, no more grandpapa ka wealth, so that means she doesn't have any money. Beghar hoke, she wanders around... She comes across a door-to-door sales guy who gives her sahara at his makeshift house tent. He teaches her how to do hard work and Ruhi Birla becomes a door-to-door sales women and they live happily ever after...

Until they have a kid. As Ruhi Birla has shown characteristics of the inability to share people, so she can't share her husband with her child and thus becomes a wahiyat mother to her kid. Seeing her behaviour, her husband divorces her and kicks her out. Again Ruhi Birla tries to restart her life...

Kash yeh YRKKH writers Ruhi Birla ko lead banate... alas, she only serves to be the servant for the FL smiley19smiley38

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yes seems like we are watching different show. In the show I watched

1. Armaan promised ruhi to love her forever.

2. AB screamed hamari shadi contract marriage hai

3. AB went and told ruhi chitwali and armaan will be together some day.

4. Armaan denied ruhi's rishta from manav because he don't wanted to loose her.

5. he was about write shiv shakti with her.

6. He even hugged her in a hut which was sunsaan

7. He even danced with her infornt of everyone. smiley36

But galti sirf roohi ki hai baaki sab doodh peethe bacche hai jinka dimaag abhi develop nahi hua haismiley34

But who started the whole illicit affair tho? Was it Ar or was it Ruhi Birla who married his younger brother to stay close to him? smiley3

Who flirted with Ar while being married to RoPod? Was that Ar? smiley3

When Ar told her nothing will happen between them, who guilt tripped him again and again? Oh yes Ruhi Birla should be absolved of her own ghatiya behaviour smiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

AR told her before marriage i will keep loving you toh ye start AR ne kiya hai smiley39 and thali ya affair ek haath se nahi bajthe hai. Armaan doodh peetha baccha nahi hai jo ruhi dance kar rahi and he is forced to dance with her smiley39 and manav ka rishta aya hai and rejected it instead of thinking about ruhi's future. kal agar SR bhi hojayega ruhmaan ka then blame will go on ruhi as if armaan was doing it because she has manipulated him.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yes seems like we are watching different show. In the show I watched

1. Armaan promised ruhi to love her forever.

2. AB screamed hamari shadi contract marriage hai

3. AB went and told ruhi chitwali and armaan will be together some day.

4. Armaan denied ruhi's rishta from manav because he don't wanted to loose her.

5. he was about write shiv shakti with her.

6. He even hugged her in a hut which was sunsaan

7. He even danced with her infornt of everyone. smiley36

But galti sirf roohi ki hai baaki sab doodh peethe bacche hai jinka dimaag abhi develop nahi hua haismiley34

itā€™s jarring to see Ruhi getting blamed in this drama when clearly since day 1 Armaan has been giving her vaadas, hopes and leading her onā€¦Ar is a weak pendulum character like his mentorā€¦ woh koi 2 saal ka bacha nahi hai ki Ruhi ne kaha aur woh maan gaya.. yesa ladka Ab ko hi mubarak.. I want Ruhi to reject him like her motherā€¦ but I am sure uske baad bhi, Ruhi will be blamed onlyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£..

In the history of rishta, pl, hasnā€™t suffered from poverty or hatred for even a day.. gareeb abla naari, bechari kismat ki maari is itv flā€™s trademarkā€¦ the theory was hilariousšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but somehow I ended up imagining Ab facing the situationšŸ¤­ā€¦ Ruhi ko ese imagina karna impossible hai, aur ab toh already dar dar ki thokre kha rahi haišŸ¤Ŗā€¦ but I want her to be either auto driver or pickle maker or stationary shop owner or hotel manager after leapšŸ˜ not door to door saleswoman.. bechari baby queen thak jayegišŸ˜“

Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

she will find an AA whose name will be ayushmaan verma. Baby ka naam hoga abhimaan verma smiley36

nice theory but jiss tarah ke trps aa rahe hai, I doubt they will go for first boy and then girl concept.. iss gen bhi male child ke existence mita diya, toh next gen mein kyu layenge.. direct ab and Ruhiā€™s daughters and kuch din baad gen leap.. maahira and ruhaani ka yrkkh..
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1792083750064435213

Off topic seems like ruhi is getting dialogues from IF smiley36 i remember someone raised same point can charu handle ex and his kids smiley36 so makers definitely yahi par ghoom rahe hai smiley17

I also remember many here said that if Ruhi is so good and genuine then why doesnā€™t she go and tell Vidya or Dadisa about her and Armaan and see what happens to her. So makers showed Ruhi telling Vidya about her and Armaanā€™s saach.