Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Why are makers hellbent on showing Ab stupid? She didn’t go to hostel because Armaan knows the address🤦‍♀️… how idiotic can she be! A hostel is any day way safer than a rented store room… they could have shown her saying the hostel isn’t vacant but na makers are like saare characters ko bewakoof dikhayenge😅.. ab ki puri duniya Ar ke around revolve hoti hai.. woh na mile isiliye hostel chod diya.. and the landlord was such a creepy man.. what if something bad happens? Ab isn’t a kid anymore, she is a 22 years old adult… how can she be so careless is beyond me.. in today’s times even a kid is thought not to take any risks and to give safety at most priority…

if you are single and you have no family she can make a family in hostel with her friends but she chose to spend money on room which is costlier and if food is bad uspe bhi karcha 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Not to forget the amount of times they remarried smiley26 I think about 7 times can’t remember smiley25 And then the hilarious part is when Kartik marries Sirat and lives happily with her for 8 years. Truly a weird couple Kaira were don’t know why their fans were so obsessed with them.

When naira died my friend told me naira mar gayi. I was like kaise mar sakthi hai. I had no connection with yrkkh during that time but i felt bad when naira died. But then i saw a promo that sirath is here. I thought naira ki hamashakal hogi. But i realized she was a different person only when i saw ppl talking about biased makers showing sirath as a character > naira. I still remember mumma jaap when i joined.

Now again history repeated pl had better character arc than fl.

Next gen main again it will repeat i guess. smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

if you are single and you have no family she can make a family in hostel with her friends but she chose to spend money on room which is costlier and if food is bad uspe bhi karcha 😂

she could have stayed in a PG where rent , food , bed , safety , internet and people around there to help could have happened. Instead of trusting a stranger and taking risk staying alone PG could be better place. She was always protected by her mother but not given a practical approach to life it seems. And staying in poddars house she was taken care of all these by that family though she was not allowed in dining table to eat.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she could have stayed in a PG where rent , food , bed , safety , internet and people around there to help could have happened. Instead of trusting a stranger and taking risk staying alone PG could be better place. She was always protected by her mother but not given a practical approach to life it seems. And staying in poddars house she was taken care of all these by that family though she was not allowed in dining table to eat.

pg bhi you have only limited number of ppl considering she has no friends uska bond unlogon ke saath nahi bana then she may feel sad again. But hostel provides very large number of ppl. So koi ek friend mil hi jayega

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i call them as honeymoon couple. No offense to their fans. Not a fan of romantic shows but on insta i used to get suggestions and they were having honeymoon in different ways smiley36 so i just call them as honeymoon couple. smiley36 they literally used to have sr in every clip that i have watched smiley36

smiley36.... My sister used to address them as trip and fall couple.

Every 20 min episode had 10 minutes of oooo more saiyaan......

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

smiley36.... My sister used to address them as trip and fall couple.

Every 20 min episode had 10 minutes of oooo more saiyaan......

haha the song was good smiley37 kaira ka nahi patha smiley37 kaira ka story ithna kharab kardiya. Now it looks more like karthik liked naira as she was good in bed but uska real soulmate was sirath smiley36 warna which husband moves on so quickly. Armaan bhi uska hi replica hai even ek shadi hui nahi dusre shadi ke liye taiyyar smiley36

Ye kaisa faltu legacy show hai. Aise stupid story dikhane se accha atleast gen 1 ka maan rakhne ke liye kuch toh sane dikhathe. Iss show main shadi shadi nahi mazak hai. 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Why are makers hellbent on showing Ab stupid? She didn’t go to hostel because Armaan knows the address🤦‍♀️… how idiotic can she be! A hostel is any day way safer than a rented store room… they could have shown her saying the hostel isn’t vacant but na makers are like saare characters ko bewakoof dikhayenge😅.. ab ki puri duniya Ar ke around revolve hoti hai.. woh na mile isiliye hostel chod diya.. and the landlord was such a creepy man.. what if something bad happens? Ab isn’t a kid anymore, she is a 22 years old adult… how can she be so careless is beyond me.. in today’s times even a kid is thought not to take any risks and to give safety at most priority…

It's simple answer is writers want their fl to suffer financially, socially, mentally and if this was not enough they may add harrasment too.

Maybe they are thinking Ab ko tadpaane se trp badh jaayegi....

Ya fir ye sab isliye jisse baad mein MG Ab ko apne saath le jaye aur viewers ko jabardasti ka bond dikhaya jaye.

Makers ko leads ko butcher karne ke alawa kuch nahi aata.

I am thinking RS is secretly planning to bring down trp by this clownery so that channel itself would end the show.

I have lived in hostel for 9 long years before marriage. Sabse pehle security and safety dekhi jati hai, baki sab baad mai!

Ek baat toh tey hai abhira apna life faltu dikhane ke chakkar mai barbaad kar rahi hai. Dimag ka use karna tak bhul gayi hai inn sab mai. Shared hostel room financially bhi better hota hai.
Lekin agar problem mai nahi fasegi toh heroine nahi dikhegi so khud he problems apne paas bulati rehti hai smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I have lived in hostel for 9 long years before marriage. Sabse pehle security and safety dekhi jati hai, baki sab baad mai!

Ek baat toh tey hai abhira apna life faltu dikhane ke chakkar mai barbaad kar rahi hai. Dimag ka use karna tak bhul gayi hai inn sab mai. Shared hostel room financially bhi better hota hai.
Lekin agar problem mai nahi fasegi toh heroine nahi dikhegi so khud he problems apne paas bulati rehti hai smiley36

and makers ko patha bhi nahi hai yeh sab options hothe hai smiley36 ab toh naya shuru hua hai where you can rent a house but in shared manner main they will give everything but yrkkh toh 50s main hai abhi 😂