Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 months ago

Here is what I feel should happen next: let Abhira find out about Armaan and Ruhi's amarprem story. I want her to be disgusted with Armaan for being a lier throughout and end any residual feelings she had for him realising that he was not worth it. Afterall she never hid anything from him and this man always hid his truth from her. She kept telling him that she was disturbed by Ruhi's meddling in their relationship and he never once explained things to her nor tried to keep ruhi out. He has become absolute trash in the last few weeks since Mussoorie and definitely doesn't deserve a girl like Abhira.

I want Abhira to once and for all sign the divorce papers and leave to chase here dreams in Delhi or anywhere away from the mad people around her. Let Dadisa and Vidya then arrange Ar & Ruhi's marriage and celebrate that they got rid of Abhira once and for all.

After abhira'a departure, Ar should realise Ruhi's selfish nature and that he has fallen out of love with her long back. He should miss Abhira's positivity and feel guilty ( forever).

On Ar and Ruhi's wedding day I want Rohit to land up in a wheel chair and congratulate Armaan and Ruhi and be happy that the family finally did what he wanted them to do...he should be the one to reveal to Dadisa and Vidya that Ruhi and Armaan were lovers and that he left home because of that and he was returning with divorce papers to unite them when the accident happened. I want the happiness and over smartness to be wiped off Dadisa and Vidya's face and replaced with disgust for Ruhi and Armaan.

Vidya should insult and throw out Ruhi and disown Armaan then and there. Ruhi should blurt out that abhira was infact in love with Armaan and she did all she could to separate them and still all this happened. Everyone including armaan should be disgusted with Ruhi's character. Let Suvarna get filled with shame on raising such a girl and hold herself responsible for Ruhi and die of heart attack.

Manish disowns Ruhi and Ruhi becomes mentally unstable and gets admitted to asylum. Armaan kahi bhi muh chupake jiya ya mare. Kaveri's truth regarding Armaan's mother comes out as well and Madhav finally leaves the house. Vidya becomes widowlike and takes care of Rohit. Kaveri also lost all respect within family and blames herself for all that happened. Manisha Chachi realises it's all result of the bad karma they did to Abhira.

Madhav can finally focus on his work and trace out Akshara's history, that abhimanyu and abhir are dead and akshara died leaving her daughter abhira in Armaan's care. Poddar house in shambles. Goenka house mein Manish goenka alone with his guilt and his mad great granddaughter( surekha goes back to akhilesh after suwarna's death). Armaan, kaveri and Vidya as living dead humans with their dreams and egos broken. And abhira rebuilding her life away from all the drama.this is what I want to see!!

After all this karma is resolved they can take a leap and probably get back abhira and redeem Ruhi with Rohit and Armaan for Abhira if they want. Or I'll gladly take the serial ending this way too. It was a long rant, but had to get this out :D

Edited by Here4stories - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Here4stories

Here is what I feel should happen next: let Abhira find out about Armaan and Ruhi's amarprem story. I want her to be disgusted with Armaan for being a lier throughout and end any residual feelings she had for him realising that he was not worth it. Afterall she never hid anything from him and this man always hid his truth from her. She kept telling him that she was disturbed by Ruhi's meddling in their relationship and he never once explained things to her nor tried to keep ruhi out. He has become absolute trash in the last few weeks since Mussoorie and definitely doesn't deserve a girl like Abhira.

I want Abhira to once and for all sign the divorce papers and leave to chase here dreams in Delhi or anywhere away from the mad people around her. Let Dadisa and Vidya then arrange Ar & Ruhi's marriage and celebrate that they got rid of Abhira once and for all.

After abhira'a departure, Ar should realise Ruhi's selfish nature and that he has fallen out of love with her long back. He should miss Abhira's positivity and feel guilty ( forever).

On Ar and Ruhi's wedding day I want Rohit to land up in a wheel chair and congratulate Armaan and Ruhi and be happy that the family finally did what he wanted them to do...he should be the one to reveal to Dadisa and Vidya that Ruhi and Armaan were lovers and that he left home because of that and he was returning with divorce papers to unite them when the accident happened. I want the happiness and over smartness to be wiped off Dadisa and Vidya's face and replaced with disgust for Ruhi and Armaan.

Vidya should insult and throw out Ruhi and disown Armaan then and there. Ruhi should blurt out that abhira was infact in love with Armaan and she did all she could to separate them and still all this happened. Everyone including armaan should be disgusted with Ruhi's character. Let Suvarna get filled with shame on raising such a girl and hold herself responsible for Ruhi and die of heart attack.

Manish disowns Ruhi and Ruhi becomes mentally unstable and gets admitted to asylum. Armaan kahi bhi muh chupake jiya ya mare. Kaveri's truth regarding Armaan's mother comes out as well and Madhav finally leaves the house. Vidya becomes widowlike and takes care of Rohit. Kaveri also lost all respect within family and blames herself for all that happened. Manisha Chachi realises it's all result of the bad karma they did to Abhira.

Madhav can finally focus on his work and trace out Akshara's history, that abhimanyu and abhir are dead and akshara died leaving her daughter abhira in Armaan's care. Poddar house in shambles. Goenka house mein Manish goenka alone with his guilt and his mad great granddaughter( surekha goes back to akhilesh after suwarna's death). Armaan, kaveri and Vidya as living dead humans with their dreams and egos broken. And abhira rebuilding her life away from all the drama.this is what I want to see!!

After all this karma is resolved they can take a leap and probably get back abhira and redeem Ruhi with Rohit and Armaan for Abhira if they want. Or I'll gladly take the serial ending this way too. It was a long rant, but had to get this out :D

I would absolutely love if the story goes ahead the way you have written.. I would enjoy watching it too.. but alas.. out ITV writers can’t think a logical sensible storyline, so they will do just the opposite..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Someone write this as a FF atleast!!!

PLEASE

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Damnn, if this happens it would be great! The show has became a trash, idk I heard so much about previous generations but never watched them and now I am like why I started watching this too!

Armaan and Ruhi are pathetic!

I wish Abhira to find out about them and then she decides to leave the house but before leaving should insult them infront of everyone that how they betrayed her and Rohit specially and how the achi bahu Ruhi was behind Armaan whole time and also say that she regret that she loved Armaan once. She should show this mirror to kaveri that how her fvt Rohit was betrayed by her achi bahu and beta! And then she should give Armaan's hand to Ruhi's and leave from the Poddar house and start her career as a successful lawyer.

The family considering Abhira again wrong and dont believe her, decide to keep marriage of armaan and ruhi but armaan should be suffering of guilt every moment remembering Abhira and how he never realised her love for him. On the marriage day Rohit should return and tell that how he left due to them. The family would then understand that Abhira was right and hate both of them. On the same day, Madhav with her sources will know about Akshara and would reveal all this to Goenkas that how she called them on her death bed, how Abhir and Abhimanyu died and Akshara raised Abhira all alone. They all disown Rumaal and then begin to search Abhira only to find that she has left the country.

Abhira becomes the greatest lawyer while goenkas and poddars suffer except the good ones. Armaan should go to some mountain while Ruhi goes to asylum drawing her ever lasting love for Armaan.

Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ha ha!! Literally laughed out at the thought of Ruhi drawing her love story in the asylum! She would be so perfect as 'tere naam' type character...their love is so "special" that it deserves to be immortalized that way πŸ˜‚

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

I want Ruhi and Armaan the mad-for-each-other couple to get married and disappear leaving no traces behind like most of the other characters. Abhira's journey will be worth watching without spineless Armaan and vamp Ruhi.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Here4stories

Don't felt makers aise hi soulmate story Abhira ke saamne reveal karenge...They kept her in dark for more time so something drama will be happen by that revelation...Now I don't felt it will make that much impact that happen when Abhira again start to behave cordial with Armaan and Armaan start to feel for Abhira....That revelation is a Final Trump card to Trp drama for makers ..That's why they kept hinting revelation in promos...Otherwise like ghum Armaan would tell her that Ruhi is the chitwali...There Sai and Savi already knows who Virat and Ishaan love...But Here makers kept it a secret...So maybe some reason behind it...

The poddars are becoming Abhira murdabad I want noodles 🍜 lovestory to be out infront of media...Dadisa is very cautious about Family pride. That's why i don't felt she will not propose Armaan Ruhi marriage by casually take their lovestory..Becoz divorce and sudden marriage with sister in law will raise question...Koi aur ladki hotha toh question nahi Raisa Kartha....But the way they want to get rid of Abhira kya patha Sachme Shadhi ke Baath Rakhe...But media ke saamne agar raaz khulega toh reputation Kharab hone se hi sahi both soulmates will get bashed..

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved loved loved this but the sad fact is that for the story to move forward they need Abhira with all these mad characters. The story revolves around Abhira and the story will go wherever she goes.