Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: free_willy

Here is my guess: As suggested in the Promo, Abhira will realize her feelings first. Around the same time Rohit will return. All this should happen at the end of the one year contract. Abhira will confess her feelings for Armaan and Armaan being dumb will stay silent or reject her. After that there might be a confrontation between Rohit, Ruhi and Armaan, regarding their past. In this confrontation, Rohit might suggest Armaan and Ruhi to get back together. Abhira might witness it and decide to leave after signing the divorce papers. Armaan will get heartbroken and realize he loves Abhira but by that time she might have already left.

I feel confession won't even happen at all she might be going to buy then truth will come out makers will drag confession as much as they can.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PenguinBaby

Abhira will realise she loves/likes Armaan

Before confession, Rohit will come back

He will tell everyone about Armaan-Ruhi

Maybe Ruhi will also reveal Armaan-Abhira's contract marriage

Rohit will ask for divorce

Abhira will be heartbroken but will sign divorce paper too

Raaton raat Abhira will leave Poddar mansion

Armaan will reject Ruhi

Poddars-Goenkas will try to patch up Rohit-Ruhi

Both love stories will start simultaneously

Abhira-Armaan separation angst

Rohit-Ruhi shaadi ke baad pyaar angst

Phir koi kaand ho jayega

Poddars and goenka will never try to patch up ruhi Rohit i guess. But by time they will start liking abhira also.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : whatever abhira tells armaan, opposite happens. From the time she told him, she wants her self respect intact while leaving poddars, I have this doubt iska bhi ulta hi hoga.

I don't want her to confess & armaan to stay quite or say he never felt for her romantically. Heartbreak is for sure, whoever was involved or got in between got their share, - armaan, ruhi & rohit, now it's abhira's turn & this will be the major one as she is fl.

Any idea, how many more months left for deal marriage to end??

They won't show confessions this early she might realise but then by time everything will come out.

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I want Dadi to know about her bholi’s bahu’s real fantasies .

Edited by CottonCandyy - 6 months ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Idk what’s happening. Here Abhira, there Savi fell first. I feel sorry for them, they will get heartbroken 💔