How to turn Ruhi Birla into Ruhi Arman Poddar - a fan's helpful plans

Character Discussion

Posted: 5 months ago

As you all know, Ruhi's one ambition, one goal and one kismet is lining up for her to become Mrs Arman Poddar (this is his ACTUAL spelling, I saw it in one of the episodes and no one can change my mind!!).

1) The most obvious one - send Ab to the place wherever Ruhi's annoying kebab mein haddi husband and tru lub's younger brother RoPod is. In this way they can convince the family that why should they stay single and so that the society doesn't talk about two single people like them staying in the same household, they will be utterly convinced and get Ruhi Birla married to ArPod.

Some might say Vidya might not agree because Ruhi Birla is her own blood son's wife. There's always the solution of sending her too to wherever Ab & RoPod are.

If none of the Poddars agree, send THEM ALLL to wherever Vidya, Ab, RoPod, and all other kebab mein haddis like to stay.

Some might ask what about Goenkas? I mean... I know they are immortal and all. And tbh their life expectancy had been considerably lowered having lived with Ruhi Birla (she herself said that she's the reason people leave her behind) and seeing how she effectively udaos people into wherever Poddars & Ab are, they will just nod, smile and wave.

2) Plan 1) is pretty effective and doesn't need any other plans.

What do you all think? smiley42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The plan is perfect but the immortal Goenka's main se sirf Manish jayega baki dono toh ready baithi hai Ruhi ko Armaan ko dene ke liye.

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

smiley42The plan is perfect but the immortal Goenka's main se sirf Manish jayega baki dono toh ready baithi hai Ruhi ko Armaan ko dene ke liye.

Wait what? But Surekha was like holding her head in deesgust when she found out Ruhi Birla's lub is a married man smiley3 And she herself was a victim of cheatercock husband...

Ohhh I connect the dots now. Ruhi Birla wants to live the life of Surekha's husband's mistress life. She is so inspiring smiley42

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Wait what? But Surekha was like holding her head in deesgust when she found out Ruhi Birla's lub is a married man smiley3 And she herself was a victim of cheatercock husband...

Ohhh I connect the dots now. Ruhi Birla wants to live the life of Surekha's husband's mistress life. She is so inspiring smiley42

lizza pizza was thousand times better than bhabhizaa.. ☺
1282083 thumbnail

Aap sab joote ho..kya kammi reh gayi thi bhabhi ji ki pyaar mein..

Kehne ke liye uske team member ho lekin sab uski kilaaf baath kar rahe ho..kyun kyun kyun smiley19

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Kehne ke liye uske team member ho lekin sab uski kilaaf baath kar rahe ho..kyun kyun kyun smiley19

Hum hooo hum jaise masum bachee aisa kar sakte hain humari itni bholi surat par aapko aise ghinone ilzaam lagate aapko zara si bhi lazza nahi aayi.

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope she jumps in a chullu bar pani

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

lizza pizza was thousand times better than bhabhizaa.. ☺

Is that what her name was? Lizza Pizza smiley36

Originally posted by: HappySharma

UNTRUE! I DENY these fake accusations. I am the only one in this forum who is a tru blu Ruhi Birla fan. Only I am concerned for her well being! At first I used to hate it that she would go after a married man. But after joining the fanclub, I have seen the truth that I am in the wrong and that I need to change my perception. ArPod belongs to Ruhi Birla. Insert Jaya Bacchans Bas! Kehdia Matlab kehdia smiley7

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Hum hooo hum jaise masum bachee aisa kar sakte hain humari itni bholi surat par aapko aise ghinone ilzaam lagate aapko zara si bhi lazza nahi aayi.

EXACTLY! smiley42 I am pakka wala fan smiley27