Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Their will be a story going in my minds that after truth revealation who is Armaan and what Armaan's real name is so,I they will call Armaam like something else.There will be fight for Armaan between both the families.But you already knew about poddars let's have a inside look into our new family.

Mr. father's secodm wife's son is not worthy for ceo of business because he is lost in his own world and his daughter is already married and he have grand children.5-6 years.Now he have a brother who us greedy like Fufasa,And a neice who gonna play greyish character who seems like good form outside but he is inside very greish shade.He want that all business empire will be in my hand after my Uncle.So Mr. father of Armaan knew all the situation So he is finding his Vaarish after him for many shakes.He really miss Shivani and his lsoted son Armaan.The mew wife understands jis pain and she is not like Vidya instead she supports Armaan just like Swarna did with Kartik in generation 2.Her children will not like this any outsider came and robbedd their parents from them,So they will going to hate Armaan.The neice of Mr. Father and greedy brother took advantage of this and will use Mr. father's own children against Armaam for gaining all properties and business himself.Dada Sa the head of the family and Buaa Dadi the sexodn head of the fmaily knew all the Situation and try to handle by their way.They are just like Dada sa will support Armana and Abhira but Buaa Dadi will not.It's a two side game in one family.

Dada Sa Suryakant Singh Rajput.

Buaa Dadi Sa: Jashodha Bai Sa

Father Saab:Baldev Singh Rajput

Step Mother: Heer Kanwar

Chachu:Samrat Singh Rajput

Cousin of Armaan(Chachu's Son):

Ranvijay Singh Rajput

Armaan's Step siblings:

Brother:Karan/Veer

Sister:Reet

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Well I am considering three surname as of Now Hindusas, Malhotras,Singh Rajput.

New Family members:

Mr. Father,

His wife,

Their Son for paiting with Charu/Kiara.

Their daughter for Krish.

Mr. Father's Father(Head of The family like Dadisa)

Mr. Father's Aunt(Buaa,who is not married because wanted to take care her nephew's maybe)

Mr. Father's Aunt's Son(If she is married, script is now in initially stage guys.)

Mr. Father's Daughter's kids if she is married.

Mr. Father's Greedy brother and Nephew,We can state that Mr. father's brother's wife is dead.

Surname: Malhotra, Agrawal, Khandelwal (considering Armaan's father is a big businessman).

Family: Parents plus two siblings (one brother and one sister), grandfather or grandmother, but they should be stronger and more powerful than Kaveri. If we choose a grandfather, it will increase the teasing opportunities. Bus (like Nakul's mom in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai), fus like Indravadan Sarabhai to create balance, their children, chacha/chachi or both their kids or just a single child, and a close family friend of the father, especially can be bridge if armaan and his father face some issues. Also, a dog and a few loyal staff members who are like family.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dada Sa Suryakant Singh Rajput.

Buaa Dadi Sa: Jashodha Bai Sa

Father Saab:Baldev Singh Rajput

Step Mother: Heer Kanwar

Chachu:Samrat Singh Rajput

Cousin of Armaan(Chachu's Son):

Ranvijay Singh Rajput

Armaan's Step siblings:

Brother:Karan/Veer

Sister:Reet

Prithviraj Chauhan ki yaad dila di

Originally posted by: Observer007

Surname: Malhotra, Agrawal, Khandelwal (considering Armaan's father is a big businessman).

Family: Parents plus two siblings (one brother and one sister), grandfather or grandmother, but they should be stronger and more powerful than Kaveri. If we choose a grandfather, it will increase the teasing opportunities. Bus (like Nakul's mom in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai), fus like Indravadan Sarabhai to create balance, their children, chacha/chachi or both their kids or just a single child, and a close family friend of the father, especially can be bridge if armaan and his father face some issues. Also, a dog and a few loyal staff members who are like family.

Of course It would be a great Royal family,More people more drama.I wpuld love to add them

Prithviraj Chauhan ki yaad dila di

It's just beginning buddy.

Aage Aage dekho hota hai kya.

Kafi maja aayega aage,Aap aise hi suggest karte rehna.

I will create a big family dirst with a good surname against Poddars and a family which each member is more powerful amd enough in wealth and everything compare to age group competent people of Poddar.

We will build our Samrajya Against Poddars and kick them out. They consider tjemself a Raees/Sehzade itself.So we will gave Poddars that poor vibe and kind of feeling in front Of Singh Rajputs.

Observer007 thumbnail

Their will be a story going in my minds that after truth revealation who is Armaan and what Armaan's real name is so,I they will call Armaam like something else.There will be fight for Armaan between both the families.But you already knew about poddars let's have a inside look into our new family.

Mr. father's secodm wife's son is not worthy for ceo of business because he is lost in his own world and his daughter is already married and he have grand children.5-6 years.Now he have a brother who us greedy like Fufasa,And a neice who gonna play greyish character who seems like good form outside but he is inside very greish shade.He want that all business empire will be in my hand after my Uncle.So Mr. father of Armaan knew all the situation So he is finding his Vaarish after him for many shakes.He really miss Shivani and his lsoted son Armaan.The mew wife understands jis pain and she is not like Vidya instead she supports Armaan just like Swarna did with Kartik in generation 2.Her children will not like this any outsider came and robbedd their parents from them,So they will going to hate Armaan.The neice of Mr. Father and greedy brother took advantage of this and will use Mr. father's own children against Armaam for gaining all properties and business himself.Dada Sa the head of the family and Buaa Dadi the sexodn head of the fmaily knew all the Situation and try to handle by their way.They are just like Dada sa will support Armana and Abhira but Buaa Dadi will not.It's a two side game in one family.

If the stepmom has children, let's include both good and bad characters. If the aunt is evil, then the uncle should be good or neutral; otherwise, it won't be any different from the Poddars. Additionally, while Armaan is a successful lawyer, if he’s going to manage both the business and household politics, his character will need to evolve. Abhira will continue as a lawyer or switch the role, she will manage the business while Armaan supports her with his legal practice.

Out of all his cousin one should be bestie of armaan like ram lakshman types.

If the stepmom has children, let's include both good and bad characters. If the aunt is evil, then the uncle should be good or neutral; otherwise, it won't be any different from the Poddars. Additionally, while Armaan is a successful lawyer, if he’s going to manage both the business and household politics, his character will need to evolve. Abhira will continue as a lawyer or switch the role, she will manage the business while Armaan supports her with his legal practice.

Out of all his cousin one should be bestie of armaan like ram lakshman types.

I think Armaan alone is not enough to handle the business,So His father will try to bring Abhira in business and Abhira will lelt lawyer profession then.The next empire would be Abhira Singh Rajput.Armaan can handle firm and he is like stick between business of his family and business of Law,you can consider him as part time ceo.The Malkin of the business would be Abhira and many will get jealous while seen this. It includes Nephew,Aunt,Bua Dadi Sa,Armaan's Brother.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just a little suggest. Can u make armaan's family somehow related to singhanias and maheshwaris? That way, abhira will also get her real family. Abhimaan will have strong support from both sides 🀩.

Edited by Sajini235 - 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Just a little suggest. Can u make armaan's family somehow related to singhanias and maheshwaris? That way, abhira will also get her real family. Abhimaan will have strong support from both sides 🀩.

Yes Of course there are three four ways to establish sich type of connection like

through wedding og a family member from both side, through business, through friendship only, through somehow related like durr ke ristedaar.

How would you like to connect them,I think we would also consider that.Rajshri is atleast 30 uears bigger than Manish also.So they would have fied Already and we can't take too much old characters just to establish a connection but we don't know who's gonna leading now that families like Simghanias Krish's Son.Mahehwari I don't know who.

Could you help me and guide me like this way we can connect them.