Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: -ambar-

OMG, he is so mean and selfish.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I know๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก oh man... seen yesterdays' epic???woow irfan lets her stay in his party and SHABANA is like ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†really getting good yaar๐Ÿ‘

desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumm*05

hello,
can u tell mor about this drama???? in wich channel do u watch it???? i never heard about it. How many episodes they r???? and who r the actors???? can i watch it on net if it's really gud drama

it comes on sky digital channal 792

by da way it would be really nice if someone could post the videos!๐Ÿ˜ณ

-ambar- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

I know๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก oh man... seen yesterdays' epic???woow irfan lets her stay in his party and SHABANA is like ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†really getting good yaar๐Ÿ‘

ya, it was very nice of him, and shabana's face was like๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ambar-

I knpw....

OMG....i missed other epics from there..can any1 tell me briefly what happened from fri till today?

ya, it was very nice of him, and shabana's face was like๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

desi-gal thumbnail
omgd can u believe it meher got shot by shabana and both irfan and meher got killed and mehers brothers dont even kno there dead!!! ๐Ÿคข
moonlight123456 thumbnail
Does anyone else think the drama is completely pointless now as they have killed off the main character?
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight123456

Does anyone else think the drama is completely pointless now as they have killed off the main character?

Well Irfan is killed but meher is alive....but without Irfan๐Ÿ˜ญ i liked irfan...well noe they brought his younger brother....

u know guyz..i think shabana might fall for him and zahid too wat u think?

desi-gal thumbnail
wel up until now eveyones crieng on irfans dead body and then all of a sudden meher comes from upstairs as ifans brother brought her body back before from the hospital, then she starts crien
i cantbelieve that noman says he loved (meher) her but didnt do anything when she came to run at the body
and its geetiin relly annnoyin now tht mehers mum isn't tellin the theuth not even meher
this drama i think is goint o carry on for long as it is a soap................
but it still is intresting
-De.De- thumbnail
hey guyz..i've missed few epics..can any1 tell me how sadia and mehfooz kicked out of house? ๐Ÿ˜• and how they know about REAl meher?
desi-gal thumbnail
sadia and mehfooz wel....
well in dat episode sadia before found out that ruksana khala was plannig to kill her and mehfooz so sadia went and told mehooz
mehfooz called the police to arrest rukhsana khala but in the meantime when sadia was telling mehfooz about khalas plan rukhsana khala was listening so she made up false accusations against mehfooz and sadia in front of ijaz and showed him sadias pictures with another man
whn the police came ijaz didnt want to admit tht sadia was playin with mehfooz for jaidad but because he tells the police to go away he does and thts how sadia and mehooz leave..........

they go away and they r walkin in the street where they find the security gaurd the man who killed irrfan and he starts beating him up because he has orders to kill both.

in the meantime meher and her mum and this girl ran awa rm the mental home. the arrive on the time o the scene and meher starts beating the security gaurd because she remembers him shooting irfan
they all go to this unknown place where mehers mum tells the thruth about who ijaz is and who shabana and meher r and who is the real meher ๐Ÿ˜Š

i kno it was long but hoped it helped huh!.............