Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hahaha.... i thhn you have .... go back and watch it again ... i watched about 4 episods today i mean last 4 so i am not sure if it was the last or 2nd last .... but she knocks on jalals bedroom, no one answers and then she enters jalals bedroom but sees the bed clean and tidy and when she goes outside to kitchen she sees the table being set for her, she looks at the table and goes back inside disapointed ....
Edited by Nafaso - 16 years ago
maxmara786 thumbnail
oh yeah i saw that
i am def thrilled abt the next episode only bc i feel like it's finally going to go somewhere..i realllllllly hope he confronts her

it will either go 2 ways

1. either he will be angry with her

2. he will think she loves naveed and make her go towards him
maxmara786 thumbnail
Here is a brief update for today's najiah..i didn't watch the whole thing just parts of it..will watch it all when it's posted but here is a summary of what happened...if you don't want to know then please dont read this.

The scene starts off where it ended last time, Naveed hugging Najiah and she's crying..and jalal is watching and then Naveed says to her to not worry that he is with her and that he will take revenge from Jalal for everything..Jalal hears this and gets very upset and walks away...as soon as he walks away..najiah comes to her senses...pushes naveed away and says "who are you", you have no reason to take revenge..the najiah you knew is dead..I am only Mrs. jalal and this is my house and she kicks him out.
As usual, he goes crying to Pooja about it who tries to talk some sense into him and tells him off a little.
Meanwhile, Najiah is shown veryy worried bc Jalal isn't home yet (this shows she cares about him)...he is at the office and isn't picking up calls..he's just sitting there thinking about what he heard and saw today. najiah calls neetu and fauzia appi and everyone gets worried and they go to her house while fauzia appis husband (rafique) is looking for jalal...he finds jalal at his office and tells him everyone was worried
when jalal comes home..he doesn't smile or anything ..he just says you all know how busy i get so next time don't worry or wait for me..he says he is tired and goes to his room. najiah knows this is not like jalal and she is thinking "did jalal happen to hear me and naveed.
the next morning, she comes to jalal's room and says breakfast is ready and he says to her don't do this for me anymore..i will hire someone and if u don't like this house u can go stay at a relatives and she says relatives? i don't have any here and he says "R U SURE?" referring to naveed. she then says, she broker off all ties of relations when she got married and walks away.
fauzia appi and rafique go to Pakistan. jalal goes up to najiah and says he wants to talk to her and he says he wants to give her a divorce bc he knows she is happy with naveed and he wants her hapiness..right then naveed comes and is shocked to hear this...the show ends here.
preview for next week:
Pooja is telling Naveed he should be like Jalal and be open-minded.
Najiah opens the door and someone is standing there, she says "koun hai, manay apko pehchaana nahi"....and the person says "I AM MRS. SUMBUL JALAL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I can't wait till next week now. See!! I knew it that Sumbul would come!!!!!!!!!! This is picking up now. I hope Jalal isn't mute and treats her like crap! I think this is when Najiah will realize she loves jalal!
thoughts?????????
Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all Thank you for this update ---- i cant wait till i watch the video ---- why cant naveed get it that she is married???? and Now Sumbul is back??? --- Gosh!!

maxmara786 thumbnail
hi! no problem at all!

actually i think naveed is beginning to get it..he was pissed that she kicked him out of the house..and he even told pooja that maybe she doesnt really love me anymore

sumbul didnt comeyet but they show her coming in the next episode

i dont think jalal will care for her bc in the music video it shows himwalking away from her everytime
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Topic moved to PSF discussion section

PSF Dev. Team